What's new

An open letter to Pakistani men, from a working class woman

No it is very clear that you haven't read the article. You are more towards targeting her personality rather than interested in accepting that yes there are Pakistani Muslim men who do target females ........... these men can be anywhere and anyone............. ranging from neighborhood, outside women colleges, in offices to on roads. And this woman has rightly pointed to the problem.

If you think that her pointing to this social evil is being un Islamic of her than I don't know what to say but pity us.
Yes there are dumb Pakistani men who target women but the things she says she does are also making her the most easy target for those already dumb fools who are out looking for target. The things she does and the things those men do are both Haram. Sorry I don't have respect for any one of them.

Won't it mean there is something wrong with men of that society?
It would also mean that if some specific woman is becoming the target than she is also doing something which is wrong

...........It would also mean that if some specific woman is becoming the target than she is also doing something which is wrong

By that standard if someone gets murdered, they are also doing something wrong.

If someone slaps you on the street, it must also be you fault.

The logic is baffling.

By that standard if someone gets murdered, they are also doing something wrong.

If someone slaps you on the street, it must also be you fault.

The logic is baffling.
I never said general guy but if a specific person is being targeted there are chances he or she may be doing something wrong

Yes there are dumb Pakistani men who target women but the things she says she does are also making her the most easy target for those already dumb fools who are out looking for target. The things she does and the things those men do are both Haram. Sorry I don't have respect for any one of them.

No they are not dumb, they very much know what they are doing and they succeed in their evil because people think they are dumb and its the woman who is at fault.

It would also mean that if some specific woman is becoming the target than she is also doing something which is wrong

Not every woman is a prostitute and the way someone dresses doesn't confirm this ................... we need to stop being too judgmental and start thinking. If you stop putting too much importance to something that you don't appreciate I believe that thing would disappear.

4 gawahia hona lazim hain kissi aurat pay bohtan bandhnay say phelay.

No they are not dumb, they very much know what they are doing and they succeed in their evil because people think they are dumb and its the woman who is at fault.

Not every woman is a prostitute and the way someone dresses doesn't confirm this ................... we need to stop being too judgmental and start thinking. If you stop putting too much importance to something that you don't appreciate I believe that thing would disappear.

Sorry those who are not doing Hijab and breaking orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW they won't get respect simple rule.

Sorry those who are not doing Hijab and breaking orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW they won't get respect simple rule.
what's the punishment for not following these orders ?

Sorry none of us is any sorts of position to afford respect to anyone neither any of us knows what inside heart of others.

I won't comment any further as I know my society very well and Hijab and Scarf is not a guarantee that person is pious.

Sorry none of us is any sorts of position to afford respect to anyone neither any of us knows what inside heart of others.

I won't comment any further as I know my society very well and Hijab and Scarf is not a guarantee that person is pious.

Sorry there is no excuse for not wearing Hijab in Islam. Yes this heart crap needs to be kept aside what do you think great women like wives of PROPHET SAW and his daughters and all other Sahabaiat and all other pious women over centuries were wasting time. This what is in heart nobody knows is new theory brought by those who are always looking excuses to avoid following Islam. Islam doesn't accept this theory and those who have issue are free to live in west.

How would you punish them if it were up to you ?

Well it would depend first few times let say three times heavy fines but if they continue on this path for more than three times may be few lashes or few days in prison.

A fashion police would do just like in France. And by the way will your wife be burned alive before you are cremated or after?

why don't you leave Pakistan and settle in the west...I'm pretty sure no one will be missing your presence.

And who knows leaving Pakistan will solve her problem of harassment,You know western culture is Faaaaaaaarrrr beyond thn that.!!!!

O bhai stop it, prostitutes all over the world are recognized by their dressing so dont underestimate the importance of dress

Sorry there is no excuse for not wearing Hijab in Islam. Yes this heart crap needs to be kept aside what do you think great women like wives of PROPHET SAW and his daughters and all other Sahabaiat and all other pious women over centuries were wasting time. This what is in heart nobody knows is new theory brought by those who are always looking excuses to avoid following Islam. Islam doesn't accept this theory and those who have issue are free to live in west.

Sorry there is no Islamic excuse for people to go out and label random women based on their dressing.

Read 3:26 Al Imran and tell me if our petty souls are capable of affording respect ad honor to someone.

Read 4: 8 An- Nisa and tell me if you are qualified to label any woman of being what she may not be, or punishing her in anyway other than what Quran has clearly told us.

@CBU-105 you may read this verse. This is not as simple as he is trying to tell you.

And Zarvan mia you may have committed slander out of your ignorance ........... which by the way is a graver sin than wearing a dress that doesn't suit your eyes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom