What's new

An open letter to Pakistani men, from a working class woman

Pakistani men also don't have the right to wear barmuda or shorts in public (its a torture to see hairy legs), they should cover up or loose respect simple as that.
I fully agree no disagreement here in fact I know one incident when a boy wore shorts in my academy he was thrown out of the class by teacher.

I fully agree no disagreement here in fact I know one incident when a boy wore shorts in my academy he was thrown out of the class by teacher.

So what do you propose should I wear ......... suppose I have to jump into water and save someone's life? And suppose she is a female who is drowning?

Pakistani men also don't have the right to wear barmuda or shorts in public (its a torture to see hairy legs), they should cover up or loose respect simple as that.

Excuse me?
lol,

So what do you propose should I wear ......... suppose I have to jump into water and save someone's life? And suppose she is a female who is drowning?
These are extreme cases in these cases you have to save life first but 99.9 % of times you are not facing extreme situations so wear Hijab in those times.

Fantasies. Of middle aged men.

Real life situation man you can't rule out.....................

And we middle aged men get more hits compared to this new generation of strange young men.

These are extreme cases in these cases you have to save life first but 99.9 % of times you are not facing extreme situations so wear Hijab in those times.

Islam is flexible, accomodating and appreciates a softer approach. Drop this rigidity it would never bring the desired results.

Real life situation man you can't rule out.....................

And we middle aged men get more hits compared to this new generation of strange young men.

Islam is flexible, accomodating and appreciates a softer approach. Drop this rigidity it would never bring the desired results.

Sorry I am fed up of being soft I have always tried to put sense into people softly but they never listen but when I get pissed and use different language people start listening and also ponder on what they are doing. No Islam is not flexible on you not wearing Hijab or anyone else not wearing Hijab no there is no flexibility here.

Sorry I am fed up of being soft I have always tried to put sense into people softly but they never listen but when I get pissed and use different language people start listening and also ponder on what they are doing. No Islam is not flexible on you not wearing Hijab or anyone else not wearing Hijab no there is no flexibility here.

Yes there is softness and flexibility in Islam. Shorten your prayers when you feel there is a threat to your life, what do you think this is? Don't fast if you are ill, what do you think this is? There are multiple various occasions where Islam simply cares about human and not its main message. After all the message is for humans.

Islam is not Zarvan, if you are pissed off its your problem not Islam's problem. And I thank ALLAH ALL MIGHTY that made his last messenger (Peace be upon him) and his companions (ALLAH be pleased with them) strong and steadfast, I cannot imagine how it would have been for me, if they had lost faith and would have given up their struggle.

Yes there is softness and flexibility in Islam. Shorten your prayers when you feel there is a threat to your life, what do you think this is? Don't fast if you are ill, what do you think this is? There are multiple various occasions where Islam simply cares about human and not its main message. After all the message is for humans.

Islam is not Zarvan, if you are pissed off its your problem not Islam's problem. And I thank ALLAH ALL MIGHTY that made his last messenger (Peace be upon him) and his companions (ALLAH be pleased with them) strong and steadfast, I cannot imagine how it would have been for me, if they had lost faith and would have given up their struggle.

Sorry there is no excuse for not wearing Hijab even during travelling and other wise. There is no excuse for not wearing Hijab lady. Islam is crystal clear on this issue you break law of Islam you don't get respect. Those who want to expose will be called what these kind of women are called. You disrespect yourself by not wearing Hijab than don't expect respect from men.

Sorry there is no excuse for not wearing Hijab even during travelling and other wise. There is no excuse for not wearing Hijab lady.

O Molvi kuch ALLAH ka khuaf kar yar may teen adad bacho ka bap ho .................. lady kahan say ho gya.

Ignorance is the major excuse.

Islam is crystal clear on this issue you break law of Islam you don't get respect. Those who want to expose will be called what these kind of women are called. You disrespect yourself by not wearing Hijab than don't expect respect from men.

Which verse of Quran says this?

Its not the men whose respect matters. Why don't you get it we men are nothing but petty souls, not worthy of honoring or respecting anyone, except that we should be worrying about our own souls. I won't be too quick to judge someone based on her dressing.

am willing to take it for the team mera gawah kon baney ga?
@The Sandman @Moonlight @Hell hound @django
Anna kahan hay yeah bata bus main pen lay kay abhi aya

Say what ever you want bro . I love barmuda and know that my hairy legs looks great in them:lol::lol::lol:

O Molvi kuch ALLAH ka khuaf kar yar may teen adad bacho ka bap ho .................. lady kahan say ho gya.
To kya hoa agar app marad ho to agar molvion ki niyat app ko dekh kay kharab hoti hay to app bhi hijab karo gay ajj say.
Akhir un ka iman kamzor hota hay.:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom