What's new

An open letter to Pakistani men, from a working class woman

O Molvi kuch ALLAH ka khuaf kar yar may teen adad bacho ka bap ho .................. lady kahan say ho gya.

Ignorance is the major excuse.

Which verse of Quran says this?

Its not the men whose respect matters. Why don't you get it we men are nothing but petty souls, not worthy of honoring or respecting anyone, except that we should be worrying about our own souls. I won't be too quick to judge someone based on her dressing.

A women who doesn't wear Hijab is not respecting herself and will not get respect. Nothing will change that only that would change that is the women start wearing Hijab. As for men they also need to keep there eyes down and avoid talking to na mehram women and also follow other all orders of Islam.

Say what ever you want bro . I love barmuda and know that my hairy legs looks great in them:lol::lol::lol:

Now imagine if a female says this exact statement that I have said ............. imagine what would happen and what would be our reaction.

To kya hoa agar app marad ho to agar molvion ki niyat app ko dekh kay kharab hoti hay to app bhi hijab karo gay ajj say.
Akhir un ka iman kamzor hota hay.:lol:

May to phenta he wo ghutno say neechay wala aur takhno say oper wala ho.......... full time in accordance with Sharia :p:

Aur waisay bai kay ball bhi kuch kum nai hain neeyat to tab kharab ho gi jab kuch nazar ay ga :D

Anna kahan hay yeah bata bus main pen lay kay abhi aya

Say what ever you want bro . I love barmuda and know that my hairy legs looks great in them:lol::lol::lol:

To kya hoa agar app marad ho to agar molvion ki niyat app ko dekh kay kharab hoti hay to app bhi hijab karo gay ajj say.
Akhir un ka iman kamzor hota hay.:lol:
It has nothing to with week Iman or strong one. Women who break orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW won't get respect same goes for men. So any women not wearing Hijab and any men not keep beard and also those women who roam around with men and those men who roam around with women won't get respect those who want this liberty are free to live in west or USA or where ever but in Muslim societies they won't respect or acceptance.

A women who doesn't wear Hijab is not respecting herself and will not get respect. Nothing will change that only that would change that is the women start wearing Hijab. As for men they also need to keep there eyes down and avoid talking to na mehram women and also follow other all orders of Islam.

Okay you can accuse a woman who was modest and started wearing skirts all of a sudden, but how can I accuse a woman who was raised in an environment where wearing such dress is not considered odious or ignominious?

Women who break orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW won't get respect

By the way what happens to people who die on 27th of Ramazan?

I see the connection between the hijab on the woman and the man looking down.

For us non Muslims, man looking down at woman sans Hijab is liable to get us slapped.

Okay you can accuse a woman who was modest and started wearing skirts all of a sudden, but how can I accuse a woman who was raised in an environment where wearing such dress is not considered odious or ignominious?

ALLAH doesn't accept this family excuse. We are in Pakistan people can read Quran and books of Hadith and other books are easily available. There is no family excuse in Islam.

If you are trying to give me an example of a female singer dying on 27th of Ramadan than please don't and secondly there is no 100 % Guarantee that a person dying on that day would go to Jannah.

Inna ki lagna bus jiss purqa pa kida o bari zahida tay ba kamal ho gai. Ajja kal tay kafi saria tareekh marny asta v purka pa kay julnia parka bich.

Yeah I know :D no worries.
Bus key akh sakney ina lagna tarekhan marney aliyan na ik maksos libas ona
Mein is layi akhna lokan ki ina protected environment nayi deni chayina key lokaan ki ground realities i di na khbar na howey

there is no 100 % Guarantee that a person dying on that day would go to Jannah.

But you are 100% sure that a woman who doesn't wear hijab deserves disrespect. How can you be so sure about this then?

Watch this in its entirety and try telling this guy Tariq Jameel that he is an idiot.

وَمَا عَلَيۡنَآ إِلَّا ٱلۡبَلَـٰغُ ٱلۡمُبِينُ

Bus key akh sakney ina lagna tarekhan marney aliyan na ik maksos libas ona
Mein is layi akhna lokan ki ina protected environment nayi deni chayina key lokaan ki ground realities i di na khbar na howey

ALLAH ina ki hidayat daiway tay jadu biyah karan tay khali hijab tay bharoosa kar e kay biyah na karan :D

Link is broken bro.
Anyway, her article makes a tad too many sweeping generalisations, it would have been nice if she balanced it out with examples of nice Pakistani men, of which there are many. Yes harassment is a problem and it should be tackled , but society will change.
Anyway, fine looking lady, she should get married. :p::o:

her facebook page can searched at google it is still there

List of her complete questionable articles
http://nation.com.pk/Blogger/wishal-raheel

females like Weshal prefer to not get married because they have so many boyfriends and girlfriends and transgender friends and together they have to share and enjoy many "RIGHTS" great females like weshal usually donot have time for "ONE" husband who become boring so quickly

We are lucky to have solution for everything and almost every issue if we know the basics of the Islam and related this very problem the solution is simple:

"(and tell all Male and Female) Muslims to lower your gaze." (Al- Quran)

And this apply to all men and women equally. Also before asking that U shud be given respect then kindly first start respecting yourself by donning a respectable attire. Again the world is full of a.. hol... who ll not miss any chance to pick on any woman while they themselves will die fighting with U if U even put a mistaken flying gaze on their Maa, behan, beti etc. This world is full of morons U know.

Mr. Write please grow up. Today you are living in 2016 not in 1916. Every problem has a solution.

But you are 100% sure that a woman who doesn't wear hijab deserves disrespect. How can you be so sure about this then?

Watch this in its entirety and try telling this guy Tariq Jameel that he is an idiot.

ALLAH ina ki hidayat daiway tay jadu biyah karan tay khali hijab tay bharoosa kar e kay biyah na karan :D

I listen to Molana Tariq Jameel the most and also other great scholars sorry but Islamic orders are simple those who break orders of Islam won't get respect in society. In Islam those who follow order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW or in other words those who do good deeds and those who do bad are not equal. So just like the one who robs is called robber and the one who takes bribe is called corrupt similarly those who don't wear Hijab will be called something. You know the words. I knew you would post this video. When you meet Molana Tariq Jameel the women who wear Hijab and those who break orders of Islam and don't wear are equal or in other words should we give them equal respect or not and you would get same answer what I am saying. Nobody is saying people should attack them but there are some men who are always looking for prey and you will get same answer what I am saying.

Mate skin tight churi pajama is fine just because it was invented in subcontinent but jeans isn't:disagree:
Churidhar Pajama has never been a part of attire of ladies of Punjab,Sindh,Pakhtoonia or Balochista.Some "Muhajir"ladies might occasionally be wearing it in Karachi or Haiderabad ,in Sindh province.

mein tey ik hafiza ki jan,na jis keen tusaan so khasmi akh sakney oh wi wiya ney beghair aley khair par in galaan ki chado sab apney amal ney khud gawah ho san

:D :D :D

29533675.jpg

You reading the posts? Go get yourself some popcorns and enjoy. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom