What's new

An Indian who moved to Pakistan

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/i-will-still-be-indian-sania-mirza/135240[/video]

Lol, don't be angry. No worry, time will change and Sania Mirza will accept it. You should be happy at least.

-----------------

Below my post, Answer me (MumbaiMan), should I reply to your childish post? Yes or No? If yes, tell me what is color of your skin ?

You are famously trolling here, kid....

^^^ just like adnan and veena, jobless shoaib spends most of his tyme in india..poor guy afraid of sania and taliban

An Indian who moved to Pakistan

Its India and Pakistan we are talking about . She should've better thought of the consequence before marrying a Pakistani.

Lol, don't be angry. No worry, time will change and Sania Mirza will accept it. You should be happy at least.

Why I should worry. It's her personal life and i just can only point out the ground realities.

Time will tell ? LOL both she and him are going to become dubai citizens. :lol:

LMAO Did you just compare Canada with India?
Here's Canada's Capital

PS: The visa policy is reciprocal - Try getting Pakistani Visa and we will see how easy it is for you.

and here's India

I can see that pakistanis lack basic interpretation skills whether it's interpreting my simple statements or those in the quran. Epic fail.
I didn't compare Canada to India. Read again.
Second visa is not reciprocal. So read again what I have written and ask someone educated to interpret not some mullah.

Indian woman marrying a Pakistani- and every indian becomes insecure-
what a weakness-

6a014e88d37c32970d01538f86ac8f970b-500wi

Indian woman marrying a Pakistani- and every indian becomes insecure-
what a weakness
-

This is your weakness!!!, you want to compare yourself with India in every thing and project some trivial things from India with a magnified proportion...This is a big news for you, but on the other hand we are least bothered about such things and if you ask me I will say I am happy for her finding her soul-mate...

I read a Pakistani write on the post regarding "Lahore and Karachi Metro Lines" that he wants the Lahor metro to be best compared to Delhi Metro - he is saying this even before laying a single brick on the Lahor metro project!!!...Below is his message...

Iam realy excited for Metro in Pakistan and this has to be better than Delhi Metro..

I am glad to see that we are progressing, Pakistani Metro will be much better than Delhi Metro when complete I am sure

Original Post By Tomato boy

You know this is called weakness and obsession...

This is your weakness!!!, you want to compare yourself with India in every thing and project some trivial things from India with a magnified proportion...This is a big news for you, but on the other hand we are least bothered about such things and if you ask me I will say I am happy for her finding her soul-mate...

I read a Pakistani write on the post regarding "Lahore and Karachi Metro Lines" that he wants the Lahor metro to be best compared to Delhi Metro - he is saying this even before laying a single brick on the Lahor metro project!!!...Below is his message...

Iam realy excited for Metro in Pakistan and this has to be better than Delhi Metro..

I am glad to see that we are progressing, Pakistani Metro will be much better than Delhi Metro when complete I am sure

Original Post By Tomato boy

You know this is called weakness and obsession...

tumblr_lky89gfXHf1qa0hoh.gif

Damn, what happened on the first page? Indians are pissed she became Pakistani.? lol. I think its probably more that she wrote about it and it got out. Loosers, get a life.

Our sister is very lucky to become a citizen and she is learning the nature of the entity to the east, that she used to be a citizen of.

add this to list:disagree:

never mind..... veena's pic is too controversial for you guys

add this to list:disagree:

never mind..... veena's pic is too controversial for you guys

You are a stupid person you know? What veena got to do with the topic at hand?

You are a stupid person you know? What veena got to do with the topic at hand?

dumb twaddle read why i brought her name there " she is learning the nature of the entity to the east" by Rafi

its called sarcasm by the way

Back
Top Bottom