What's new

An Indian who moved to Pakistan

1316100260-embarrassed-monkey.jpg
Ahh a monkey- now i understand whats wrong with you- :lol:-
Moneky no speak :D-

some loosers like tjpf didnt pay heed to Administrator warning, now he will turn to Pink color just like monkey a$$ turn in to pink ;)

some loosers like tjpf didnt pay heed to Administrator warning, now he will turn to Pink color just like monkey a$$ turn in to pink ;)

when a kamikaze is on a roll- let him be- either way he is going down- like them space monkeys-
200px-B60-00036.jpg

220px-Able_air_and_space.jpg

Let "it" enjoy "its" final moments :D-

when a kamikaze is on a roll- let him be- either way he is going down- like them space monkeys-
200px-B60-00036.jpg

220px-Able_air_and_space.jpg

Let "it" enjoy "its" final moments :D-

or maybe something like this for you:D

india-v-pak-2011-semifinal-match-funny-pictures.jpg

or

India-vs-Pakistan+3.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

funny-dog-pictures-chaos-panic-pandemonium-my-work-here-is-done.jpg

^^ haha- monkeys with their fantasies- Go take a banana- both ways- before lift off :rofl:-

i guess its a procedure. everywhere its happening. nothing new.even in the US specially Chicago there are many Pakistanis .however they are now american citizen. even they have to wait for turns in order to get visa..once my uncle was humiliated just because he is deaf. that embassy official mocked at him, we registered the complaint but nothing was done as most in my family are american citizen. nothing new for me i really don't blame anybody . and about the story of the girl i guess she should know that relation between India and Pakiatan is not good, after 26/11 when the state sponsored terrorist created havoc in Mumbai.

May ALLAH bless her and keep her family safe.

Back
Top Bottom