What's new

An airspace ban on the cards?

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?

@Tps43 @Signalian @Indus Pakistan @Reichmarshal @Starlord @The Sandman @Areesh @Path-Finder @fitpOsitive @Max @ice cold @Verve @Valar. @Champion_Usmani @Chakar @litman @I.R.A @pakistanipower @PakSword @Dawood Ibrahim @BHarwana

Hi,

Since the passions are high between the arch rivals of the sub continent and India has taken the lead to retaliate by revoking MFN status and a 200% increase in customs duty on Pakistani merchandises - - - - - - - -

I was wondering is there going to be an airspace ban by the Indian establishment as well?

@Tps43 @Signalian @Indus Pakistan @Reichmarshal @Starlord @The Sandman @Areesh @Path-Finder @fitpOsitive @Max @ice cold @Verve @Valar. @Champion_Usmani @Chakar @litman @I.R.A @pakistanipower @PakSword @Dawood Ibrahim @BHarwana
The thing is: India wants to deviate our attention from some very very important affairs in the way. Afghan talks, MBS visit are just a few. Keep special attention on the affairs taking place in Europe, specially with respect to Kashmir and Syria. Pakistan has much to gain from it.
Just stay focused and everything will be fine. Let the monkeys keep jumping.

And don't impose any ban. Just bring the Kertarpur works in acceleration.
Pta chala logon ko, kismain kitna hai dum.

Last edited:
The thing is: India wants to deviate our attention to some very very important affairs in the way. Afghan talks, MBS visit are just a few. Keep special attention on the affairs taking place in Europe, specially with respect to Kashmir and Syria. Pakistan has much to gain from it.
Just stay focused and everything will be fine. Let the monkeys keep jumping.

And don't impose any ban. Just bring the Kertarpur works in acceleration.
Pta chala logon ko, kismain kitna hai dum.
But why Pakistani airspace is still kosher?
Someone must take the lead and impose a ban

@fitpOsitive
Seems like Indian " punitive measures" are only good as far as they are financially feasible?

Last edited:
But why Pakistani airspace is still kosher?
Someone must take the lead and impose a ban
Just wait and see. Khud line pe aajaingy. Yeh sb drama MBS k visit ko ganda kerny k liay hai..
Let the music play.

Last edited:
@Topic starter

Tum jaisey Pakistaniyon ki lugta hai abhi se phut gayi hai.

Why the **** we even care what these dogs at our Eastern border does. We will do same for Indian airplanes than. Is this so hard for idiots like u to understand.

Guys....

Indians are seeing no one internationally is siding with them...Indians are NOT gonna strike through military.

They will use terrorists to harm us.

Pakistan should select targets inside India...Main land India. Same retaliation should be ready.

I read Times of India and they are saying terrorist will be used to harm Pakistanis

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-the-favoured-option/articleshow/68017170.cms

Pakistani airlines use 8 weekly flights over India fly for DELHI - KUALA ALAMPUR -BANGKOK
Indian airlines use some 200 flights daily over paksitan all flights from north and meddle of india use Pakistani airspace for GULF - AFRICA - AMERCAS -EU - CENTRAL ASIA

PLEASE NOTE DAILY SOME 2000 flights fly over paksitan .

ATM-Future_ACC_sectors.png

Tum jaisey Pakistaniyon ki lugta hai abhi se phut gayi hai.

Apnay papa jaani sy b aysay bat krty ho?
Ganda bacha :coffee:

Its not about blowing stuff but can India afford to impose such a ban or its only good to take petty actions, things like 200% increase in customs duty on the almost nonexistent trade with Pakistan.

Last time I checked we don't use their airspace that muh ? Let's up the ante a lil bit :devil:

Pakistani airlines use 8 weekly flights over India fly for DELHI - KUALA ALAMPUR -BANGKOK
Indian airlines use some 200 flights daily over paksitan all flights from north and meddle of india use Pakistani airspace for GULF - AFRICA - AMERCAS -EU - CENTRAL ASIA

PLEASE NOTE DAILY SOME 2000 flights fly over paksitan .

ATM-Future_ACC_sectors.png
This :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom