What's new

An Afghan Cricketer beaten in Peshawar University for raising Afghan flag and badmouthing Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that a lot of refugees live in India as I was a member of UN mission to provide relief and know the issues.

Not to be on the Indian side but it seems like you aren't getting any and roughing up this one is not going to help either.

Oh I was talking about cricket.
Ok dr phil how many?

Even at the height of the afghan jihad India took less than 50,000 or so refugees who later migrated to west.. Even by the broadest estimates around 10,000 afghan citizens live in india.. Including students,afghan officials,traders etc...

Compare that to Fukin "millions" that live in Pak (making Pak the largest refugee hosting nation in the world).. With 70,000+ travelling to Pak each and everyday for education,medical purposes,trade etc..

Pak even facilitates afghan troops in our hospitals.. Ironically Pak even evacuated an afghan soldier in the middle of the clashes to the Military hospital in Khyber... So don't gimme that nonsense.

Serves him right, he lives in Pakistan and then starts bad mouthing, is he expecting rose petals to be thrown at him.

He has to say thank you for getting our alive...

i cant understand why afghans have gone so rabid so suddenly

Dont know about others but these anti Pakistan arrogant afghans surely deserve beating.. There are very few sane afghan that you will ever find

Old Peshawari hate Afghans. They say, Afghan has destroyed the beauty of Peshawar.

Great should have pulled down his pants and should have done more spanking. These Thankless leechers now need to to be deported. I swear I sometimes feel ashamed being Pakistani because we can't stand up for the rights of your own people. #Deport_Namak_Harams

i cant understand why afghans have gone so rabid so suddenly

It's not sudden but has been present for centuries. Afghan society is primitive and barbaric, remember it was an Afghan scum who killed Liaquat Ali Khan. These ungrateful pricks find shelter in Pakistan, yet continue to insult Pakistan. It is no wonder why they are refugees and don't have a home.

He asked for it and he got it. End of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom