What's new

An Afghan Cricketer beaten in Peshawar University for raising Afghan flag and badmouthing Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense and precedents.

Srilankan team disagree to you.
Filth like you are found in every country...
You can't blame the whole country...
And we were their savior thats for sure. While who was the attackers and from where they got the orders, thats still a mystery...

No sir the afghans are very tolerant now. Indian defense attache raped their girl but they don't press an charges, means they simple digest it. that's a height of tolerance. Afghans must be feeling proud on their tolerance level.
:woot: you stole the show sir :victory1:

Search for Afghans dancing in India & you will see every state across India Afghans.

We will make Afghan into a modern progressive state who will leave behind their Islamic Shariah practices & be a happy fun loving country like the Afghanistan of 70's.

Pakistani fools think being playing the brother Muslim card, other countries will be friends. Friendship is built on morals, trust, mutual understanding & development. Pakistan has nothing & it acts as a bully with all countries, first you try to impose your superiority by interfering in others internal affairs then invade, terrorize & dictate. Then you play mind games, unleash violence & merciless killing & later play the victim card. We have seen it with Bangladesh & now Balochis, Sindh & Mohajirs. You have failed internally & now failing externally with all Muslim countries, neighbors & the western world. And for every failure, India, America & others are responsible, nowhere Pakistan is responsible. And you tell India should treat Pakistan as equal. In no areas you are equal to be treated equally.

Our Military is bigger.
Our economy & forex reserves are 17-18 times bigger than yours.
Our Country Size is far bigger
Our population is far bigger
Our influence is no where a match
Our friends are unlimited, you have none
We are self reliant & not surviving on American or Saudi aid like slaves with a bowl

We have a say in world affairs. If our leader picks up the phone & calls any leader they oblige our views & words. You have no say in international affairs. Pakistanis are looked at with suspicion as terrorists. Your words have no value & are mocked at. Pakistani passport is among of the worst passport to carry.

Above all most countries trust India over Pakistan, China & even Russia. We don't back stab who invest in our trust. And we don't threaten anybody by occupying their territory nor keep blackmailing others, be careful, we are a nuclear power.

Your sole motive to dominate India & Hindus has brought you to this state. You invested all your money, power, energies to only De-stabilise India. Your utter jealousy & hatred of Hindus & India is what made Paksitan into what it's today.

Better late than never, you can still shed all your obsession ego, hatred, jealousy & re-program your mind Hindus & Indians are similar people & can be good. Until then Pakistan can never have growth or good relations with anybody, be it Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi, UAE & even China. One day China will also trample you under their feet.

God bless

Stop living in Euphoria, It makes u look like a phenylketonuric idiot who's trying really hard to make light out of something that doesn't even exists. U think making a building or two is gonna swing Afghans in your favor. America spent what u can't even imagine in your wildest dreams and u will still find these people cursing them for not doing enough and I'm pretty hopeful same is gonna happen with u. Stop sharing these videos of Afghans living in ur county, Pakistan hosts more than u can imagine.

Reactions: TMA
Come to our country they said, you'll be safe here they said. :undecided:

I am sure that ICC took notice of this fiendish behaviour and the very fact that Pakistani establishment cannot protect a foreign player from unarmed public pretty much cements the perception that International cricket teams are not going to be safe in Pakistan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: bwahahahahahahahhahaha what ICC has to do with STREET Cricket in PESHAWAR???

FYI Peshawar is famous for conducting nighttime cricket tournaments in Ramazan for the last so many decades.All this started as street cricket tournaments at Night in Ramazan.

And BTW establishment of any country let alone Pakistan is NOT responsible for providing protection to individuals. Establishment of every country is supposed to protect the strategic political goals of that country.

:lol: :lol: :lol: bwahahahahahahahhahaha what ICC has to do with STREET Cricket in PESHAWAR???

FYI Peshawar is famous for conducting nighttime cricket tournaments in Ramazan for the last so many decades.All this started as street cricket tournaments at Night in Ramazan.

And BTW establishment of any country let alone Pakistan is NOT responsible for providing protection to individuals. Establishment of every country is supposed to protect the strategic political goals of that country.

Behen ji, player who got beaten up was an Afghan national team member. :P

jWk00bJ.png

Behen ji, player who got beaten up was an Afghan national team member. :P

jWk00bJ.png

SO? He was not talking part in some international tournament but a local street event and in his private capacity.

What ICC has to do with that?

Should ICC also take notice of Hindu saffroni militants' threats against Pakistani national Team in an International event/s

No sir the afghans are very tolerant now. Indian defense attache raped their girl but they don't press an charges, means they simple digest it. that's a height of tolerance. Afghans must be feeling proud on their tolerance level.

Abbe when will you third class people stop fapping to fake rape news? Keep your sexual fantasies out of a so called international defence forum.

SO? He was not talking part in some international tournament but a local street event and in his private capacity.

What ICC has to do with that?

Should ICC also take notice of Hindu saffroni militants' threats against Pakistani national Team in an International event/s

Absolutely nothing but this doesn't help your case, does it? It's not like International teams have consistently repeated to play because they didn't liked the food. :D

Hindu Saffroni militants do this.

_86070071_69fbf969-395c-44cc-8d26-b36c409df9e7.jpg

The dude on the left is a Hindu and an Indian. Pakistani is on the right.

Pakistani Islamic militants do this.

Sri Lankan cricket players shot in terrorist attack in Lahore

Sri-Lanka-005.jpg

Ali+Raza+Aftermath+Attack+Sri+Lankan+Cricketers+xYr48zFG-1tl.jpg

r

500x281

We don't live in Euphoria, we live in reality. A mad man will tell the other as mad, but that doesn't change truth. We do our deeds with our sincerity, if the other doesn't reciprocate the intent, it's not our problem.

I have posted videos to one ignorant's post. If you are offended with reality, that's your problem. I am not posting something which is fantasy. I am only giving proof. And reason I put videos is when I write you can't see, you people keep beating around bush. So I post videos to shut some fools perception. Then they come up abusing me, because they can't handle reality.

Why you put Indian flag when you talk about Pakistan. Change your identity to Pakistani if you are one. I had been to a restaurant in London with my Aunt where the board says Indian restaurant, when we go in they are all Pakistanis & they didn't like us being Indians. They were acting as saints & best people when whites or other ethnics came in. They were very sarcastic & rude to us. What a shame, you people use Indian name to earn your living & show hatred to Indians. There are many restaurants & Pakistanis like this. Cheap double standard mentality.
U seem to be pissed off means i hit the bulls eye. I am not gonna make it long and boring like u did Keep doing whatever u want in Afghanistan that's none of my concern but the topic was about Afghan getting beaten to pulp for his obnoxious behavior BTW I'm not blindly against Afghans we had some of them here in Kashmir who fought shoulder to shoulder with kashmiri fighter against ur black apes ( Like Akbar bhai). About the "flag"doesn't matter I am still speaking as a kashmiri

@guest11
And please do mention the names of those brave pakistanis who sacrificed their lives to protect srilankan cricket team.

These were the names of our brave policemen who laid their lives selflessly to protect srilankan cricket team. Mohammad Tipu Farid, Mudassar Nadim, Faisal Rasheed, Muhammad Sultan, Tanveer Iqbal and Zafar Iqbal. And not to forget of that brilliant bus driver who ran the bus to the safety.

Absolutely nothing but this doesn't help your case, does it? It's not like International teams have consistently repeated to play because they didn't liked the food. :D

Hindu Saffroni militants do this.

_86070071_69fbf969-395c-44cc-8d26-b36c409df9e7.jpg

The dude on the left is a Hindu and an Indian. Pakistani is on the right.

Pakistani Islamic militants do this.

Sri Lankan cricket players shot in terrorist attack in Lahore

Sri-Lanka-005.jpg

Ali+Raza+Aftermath+Attack+Sri+Lankan+Cricketers+xYr48zFG-1tl.jpg

r

500x281

You are rightly comparing Taliban terrorist with Hindutva terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom