What's new

An Afghan Cricketer beaten in Peshawar University for raising Afghan flag and badmouthing Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a days only afghanis are coming to Pakistan and you are scaring them away as well. :tsk:

Since you guys have recently created a lot of bonhomie .. Why not you take your 6 million afghan brothers from Pakistan? Aswell as the 69-70,000 who crossed over illegally everyday ?

After all Hindi-Afghani bhai bhai?

Heard you beat a few a couple of months back...

Time to show your afghani homies some love ... And by that I don't mean raping them.. Like that poor afghan girl whom your brig raped yesterday.

Cuteness was not in you but in your moronic appeal that you did to ICC. Like ICC is farigh like Indian youth on PDF that it would look into fights in some galli mohalla matches. :lol:

Learn to handle rejection bro. Koi aur mil jaayega, gussa kyun ho raha hai. :angel:

Yeah..but only a few areas of India especially northern parts but if your ancestors put up a brave fight and acted as a barrier we wouldn't have faced those brutal tribes..inspite of that we showed a strong resilience ..we didn't succumb as easily as west Punjabis did..I hope you don't ban me for my brutally honest comments.

Not really, the Mahratta army was wiped off the face of the earth in the third battle of Panipat. They were not from the North. Your ancestors got beaten black and blue as well, so don't come on here with your bravado. As for attacks and assimilation, that's the way of the world. Look at the British, the same happened to them and then they went on to dominate the world. I'm not saying Pakistan will do the same thing, but to make the connection that Pakistanis are weak due to aspects in history is flawed, especially since those same armies made quick work of Indian forces as well.
I'm not Punjabi either.

Even according to your own media, abuse started from your side after this Afghan raised Afghan flag, which him being member of Afghanistan's team was perfectly valid thing to do.

It was he who badmouthed Pakistan first and raised afghan flag and in return people got physical with him. What else could you expect from a person who raised his country flag in other country with whom the war is going and badmouth about a country in which he is residing..

We all know what Shiv Sena do there despite the fact that Pakistanis don't raise pakistani flag there and badmouth india..

And we honour indian sikhs who arrive here for their religious causes..
Om Puri arrived here many times and we always honored him which he accepted many times.
Naseerudin Shah arrives here frequently and we never threatened him.

We are not threatening our minorities like you guys so everyone pretty much knows who is intolerant.

Last edited:
Deserved it what did he expect that after Torkham border incident he will come here raise his flag and will abuse our country and no one will say anything to him?
but i don't understand why indians love afghanis so much?

You cant reason with these namak harams. I hope they beat him kutay wala :D

Is the cry from hundreds of female visitors to India from around the world

A Swiss cyclist in Madhya Pradesh, an Irish charity worker in Kolkata, a German teenager on a Mangalore-Chennai train, and a Danish woman in Delhi. a Japanese woman in Bodh Gaya, Bihar.a Russian woman in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi etc etc etc etc

So the advice was changed to

Government-backed travel agencies in Japan and China advised women against all non-essential travel to India. One agent told India Today, “If you are female, even as a group, we advise you not to travel to India unless absolutely necessary.”

The US is more detailed about the travails that Americans, especially of African descent, face in India—lewd comments or groping in market places, train stations, buses, and public streets.

Canada flags the recent increased reporting of assault, rape and sexual aggression.

The Australian government recommends that travellers to India exercise a high degree of caution, especially foreign women who get unwanted attention. Successful prosecutions for sexual harassment and assault are rare, it warns.

Travel publisher Lonely Planet says

“You’re very unlikely to experience violent crime as a woman traveller in India; it’s sexual harassment that you may experience—more so in tourist towns and larger cities in the north of the country. Rude comments, voyeurism, and men ‘brushing against’ or groping women are all common.”
I was gona reply somewhat similar but thanks to save all the trouble for me.

jWk00bJ.png

kZkveMN.png

Since you guys have recently created a lot of bonhomie .. Why not you take your 6 million afghan brothers from Pakistan? Aswell as the 69-70,000 who crossed over illegally everyday ?

After all Hindi-Afghani bhai bhai?

Heard you beat a few a couple of months back...

Time to show your afghani homies some love ... And by that I don't mean raping them.. Like that poor afghan girl whom your brig raped yesterday.
I know for a fact that a lot of refugees live in India as I was a member of UN mission to provide relief and know the issues.

Not to be on the Indian side but it seems like you aren't getting any and roughing up this one is not going to help either.

Oh I was talking about cricket.

Yes thousand year of Mughal rule yet they failed to convert the majority of the people here inspite of "thousand years rule" whereas almost all other countries taken over by Islamic forces got taken over by Islam..
Not being anti Islam.. Its just that you guys take so much pride in the Mughal invasion that it seems like every time you guys talk about it it gives u guys orgasm..
Stupid...
where did religion comes from here? only if u read the background on my comment u will not act like a dehati aurat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom