What's new

Amnesty International on Kulbushan Jadhav: Pakistan military court violates international standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a quick death. Much preferable and appreciated!
Your Lt. Col. will not be so lucky. No one will hear his cries for help! No one will ever know what happened to him.
Oh and I'm sure he is singing like a canary when our raw operatives make him their personal hand puppet!
Our col has been kidnapped and we were quick to react so now your country is a petty criminal who kidnapped our citizen from a third country so don't think it will be so easy. We will inshaALLAH nuke your stinky existence into oblivion if you harm him.

Look I know you people are frustrated and want to do some thing for this Jadhav dude or Patel dude but there is a legal channel but India is not using that channel so don't blame Pakistan for being unjust but your Gov is not acting on the legal channel.

You're not a little kid or a spoon feeding baby. World knows that Kulbushan is a terrorist and he is exported by India. He is accepting that he is a serving Indian navy officer and a agent of RAW. We are living in 21st century, everything is available on internet. I'm giving you a work, that is very easy and simple. Just you have to do that, open YouTube and check out the statement video of Kulbushan!

You're not a little kid or a spoon feeding baby. World knows that Kulbushan is a terrorist and he is exported by India. He is accepting that he is a serving Indian navy officer and a agent of RAW. We are living in 21st century, everything is available on internet. I'm giving you a work, that is very easy and simple. Just you have to do that, open YouTube and check out the statement video of Kulbushan!
I know that man, I was just playing with that Indian there. These Indians think world is full of fools.

First talk about IOK, atrocities by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches...how about that?

If you have been following the establishment of Pakistani Military courts the defendant or the terrorist can chose the attorney of his choice that is why these court were delayed but India is not providing him with one. Because My point becomes valid here as he was caught with Irani passport of Jadhav only Iran can provide him that attorney. India can provide attorney to Mubarik Hussain because Mubarik is Indian citizen. Your are trying to [prove me wrong but ignoring the legal point I am mentioning here.

what the bloody nonsense are you on about?!
The defendant can choose his/her attorney in a civilian court and according to his /her judicial right, the state must appoint an attorney if the defendant cannot afford one.
So I ask you again, who is the attorney attached to this case if it were in line with the Geneva convention for handling of spies. Yet to be answered by you. Clearly this is a Kangaroo court where the military has decided to kill this defendant (presumed innocent until proven guilty) and will do so without making any evidence public except a flimsy confession which could easily come under duress.

And even if we for an insane second believe he was caught with an Iranian passport (according to you), please show me any semblance of news where Iran even acknowledged that this happened, or confirmed that the passport found in possession was indeed a fake. Clearly for an event of this magnitude would have been picked up by the mass media in India and Pak and vehemently denied by the Iranians. Hell even your Pak govt. and army would be screaming to get answers from the Iranians. So sorry, no bueno on the BS.

Unless you have any details I have asked for to substantiate your argument, please don't bother quoting me.

The defendant can choose his/her attorney in a civilian court and according to his /her judicial right, the state must appoint an attorney if the defendant cannot afford one.
Under the new amendment the defendant can chose an attorney of his choice. If he is not able to afford one then the Gov will assign him one.

So I ask you again, who is the attorney attached to this case if it were in line with the Geneva convention for handling of spies. Yet to be answered by you.
The fellow has no rights to Geneva convention as he falls not under being a spy but he is convicted for terrorism. Spying is gathering info. Terrorism is killing civilians to create fear and disrupting a society and social life of a state.

Now these two point should be enough for you but if you want every itchi bitchi detail on the issue please email to Pakistani embassy in India and they will reply you promptly. The front desk at the embassy will help you with Jadhav.

Please , we are warm welcoming you , come and give final push . Please . For last 2 year and specially after surgical strike I am following Pakistani media . And all Pakistani intellectuals saying that we Pakistani are sane people and donot want war . India is insane and let them do what they want ( this is same Pakistani media who use to issue 2 to 3 warning per week of nuclear attack on India in past ) . After 2 to 3 year , specially after surgical strike I got one Pakistani talking about final push . Please come we are waiting . And please also ask you so called intellectual Pakistani about you dream of final push

That surgical strike at which the world laughed at? You can continue striking Pakistan in those imaginary surgical strikes and make a fool out of your self, no one cares here. And Yes Pakistan does not want war but that does not mean If one is imposed on us we will not fight back and India can take us for granted and continue sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan and crying foul at the same time. Yadav will be hanged and any other Indian spy caught sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan.
Now if India really wants to do something than don't sponsor terrorism to begin with. As for kidnapping our col rest assured there are far more Indians working in Afghanistan than Pakistanis in Nepal and if India wants to play dirty we can too.

That's a quick death. Much preferable and appreciated!
Your Lt. Col. will not be so lucky. No one will hear his cries for help! No one will ever know what happened to him.
Oh and I'm sure he is singing like a canary when our raw operatives make him their personal hand puppet!
So why the continued whining than? Do what you have to do and we will do what we have to do. Don't whine and bitch about it day in and day out.

...they are not wrong. Because what Kulbushan was doing has unfortunately become the international standards. Justice, no where is international standard these days

Hawks in New Delhi want this man to be hangned.

It will open Pandora box

Please Pakistan hang this man

Kalbushan should definitely be hanged after confessing his involvement in terrorist activities to destabilize Pakistan.

Its not about Amnesty. I hate that organisation as well. But it is about Natural justice. When you are trying an International citizen its mandatory the embassy is roped in, can be provided the best possible layer (paid for by his country or family), and most importantly transparency. Kasab was provided an good defence lawyer, media was let in, and the whole world knew how the trial proceeded.

This thing looks more like a farce. I dont care how they treat Pakistani citizens in their country. But in this particular case, this is what I call an Banana court.
Yes again same bafetting reply. Coming to u what natural justice for those civilian Kashmiris u did don't u see any natural justice

As far as I know amnesty international law don't support and spies in its laws what justice indeed when he himself says I'm a spy and according to ur own govt records he is spy fact is international law don't work on spies in world only one law for spies death we left ur Singh a killer of Lahore bomb blast yet you showed how u support terrorist of ur own but same thing happened to u modi cries world over terrorism should be destroyed this is what we are doing what ur crying now

LOL!
Here's what an Iranian passport looks like:

hqdefault.jpg

Try harder...please! Your desperation is amusing though!

Why don't you just show us his passport and stick to one story..
Sometimes its Mubarak Hussain, sometimes its Jadhav...and now this guy is Iranian?!!!

Just Showing Another Page Of An Iranian Passport Is Not Going to Help You

And Here Is The Passport He Had

upload_2017-4-11_12-24-30.jpeg

Where is Amnesty international on:

1. Genocide and atrocities in Kashmir by state forces.
2. Guantanamo prison.
3. Genocide of Syrians
4. Genocide of Rohingya Muslims.

Do they only speak for terrorist who was caught while carrying out anti-state activities against Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom