What's new

Amnesty International on Kulbushan Jadhav: Pakistan military court violates international standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA lol look at this people

Indian Government urged to ban Amnesty International

19BG_AMNESTYBAN

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ban-Amnesty-International/article14578548.ece
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It doesn't take a genius to read and interpret the simple guidelines to a trial as provided by the Geneva convention.
Clearly you're not a genius, but it seems expecting logic from you is also a gargantuan task.

For that you would actually have to hang him first. Let's see if your country has the pebbles for it.

ok watch us

Few point I bring want bring to discussion
These all bravery in Pakistan is just Chinese push from backside .

Ironic how Pak has always shown india a middle finger.

It is clearly violation of international norms .

India has been violating international norms since 47. 12 youths killed in Kashmir by indian forces in just 2 days, international media banned from visiting IOK,ban and censure on social media and internet in kashmir,gangrapes used a tool of war,massgraves kidnappings,torture and violation on UN resolution and Human rights.

If Pakistani believe in clear trial give consular access to accuse and shows /give us evidence .

Says the man from a country which has always made a mockery of justice, from gujrat,samjuta express,afzal guru and even the bombing of Pak boat in international waters.

It is clear murder of a abducted retired naval officer turn businessmen from Iran .

Iran doesnt admit he was kidnapped from their soil.. The iranian visa was also on a pass passport listing kulbhushans name as "Mubarak Hussain Patel". So why would a so called retired indian naval officer have a fake name on his indian passport and acquired iranian visa, and have a confession where he gives his navy number assignment,rank,adress ?
Why was he caught at a raid with terrorsits?
KUL-BHUSHAN-YADAV.jpg

Kulbhushan Yadav or Hussein Mubarak Patel?

We will see it as clear murder .

Who cares?
We will try each and every mathod to stop this .

More moaning perhaps?
If we not able to do so , Pakistan will face more intense heat , and then it will be difficult to bear pain for Pakistan , but to whom Pakistan will ask the pain as no one be in mood to hear only China will be there to give one more push from backside .
The only one in pain is that indian terrorist n his country nen.

As for the bogus threats, yeah reminds me of the fukin "isolation" joke, even indias best buddy russia give her a shut up call on it.

If you guys want to defend him please tell the name of the attorney you people want for Jadhav and I will make sure he get that attorney but there is one problem now you want attorney for Jadhav or the Hussain Mubarak dude?

Given your paltry existence, I'd be surprised if you can tell your *** from your elbow.
Besides, how does it matter whether he is Jadhav or Patel? I thought both were Indian?
Or are they Iranian now? Make up your mind!

Look Lady Pakistan is going to hand an Irani citizen Kulbushan Jadhav but we have no info where the Indian citizen Hussain Mubarak is.

:D

How about you first learn to doctor an original Iranian passport rather than try mental gymnastics for which you lack the necessary equipment. LOL!

ok watch us

Not holding my breath!

How about you first learn to doctor an original Iranian passport rather than try mental gymnastics for which you lack the necessary equipment. LOL!
Look I know you people are frustrated and want to do some thing for this Jadhav dude or Patel dude but there is a legal channel but India is not using that channel so don't blame Pakistan for being unjust but your Gov is not acting on the legal channel.

Given your paltry existence, I'd be surprised if you can tell your *** from your elbow.
Besides, how does it matter whether he is Jadhav or Patel? I thought both were Indian?
Or are they Iranian now? Make up your mind!

Only a miracle can save the monkeys (his call sign) neck.
gallows-858572_640.jpg

Look I know you people are frustrated and want to do some thing for this Jadhav dude or Patel dude but there is a legal channel but India is not using that channel so don't blame Pakistan for being unjust but your Gov is not acting on the legal channel.

Now this cat comes out with legality.
I suppose asking for consular access was Illegal? Is that it?

Now this cat comes out with legality.
I suppose asking for consular access was Illegal? Is that it?
If you have been following the establishment of Pakistani Military courts the defendant or the terrorist can chose the attorney of his choice that is why these court were delayed but India is not providing him with one. Because My point becomes valid here as he was caught with Irani passport of Jadhav only Iran can provide him that attorney. India can provide attorney to Mubarik Hussain because Mubarik is Indian citizen. Your are trying to [prove me wrong but ignoring the legal point I am mentioning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom