What's new

Amit Shah: If BJP wins West Bengal, not even a bird will enter from Bangladesh

My goodness you cant be a Pakisthani for sure, you have deep knowledge of this part of land. I doubt even if any of the BD has that.

🤝 Thank you. I am very much a Pakistani.
Yes, not quite like the stereo type usually envisaged by Indians but my species does exist 🙂.

I must confess my admiration for Indians in their honesty. We don't agree, and yes there are some amongst us ( both sides ) who would like to take our peoples into oblivion. Unfortunately it is likely that they will succeed. Till that day let's keep talking. I did try to start a thread on self educating ourselves on the Apocalypse . Do contribute to this thread below. It has far more relevance to both our nations.

Last edited:
indians are pathetic what can i say...
i remember back in 2019 when the indians pulled an airstrike in pakistan. all my colleagues were yapping on an on about how they kicked pakistan's *** and when i mentioned about the dogfight going on at that very moment and one indian pilot shot down, they basically shut me out and chose to continue with their ignorance...
only the next day when they went home and watched the news and came back did they shut the **** up. war is no joking matter but indians think they're superior to everyone else. it's especially funny when indians are the only race that has the highest ratio of defeat... 10:1 if you look at history, except the cholas no hindu were never known for their military exploits.
religion might not have been able to keep nations together for long but this casteism and religious divide poitics in india might eventually turn india into a vassal of the chinese.

now it's ei paar bengalis oi paar biharis xD
images (34).jpeg

Perhaps we begin to see the REAL reason China make all those empty cities...homes for the millions of overseas Chinese if they have to leave.

One reason is to move people in case a nuclear attack destroys the populated cities, the survivors can be moved to the empty cities and China can rebuild from there. China has a robust post-nuclear war survival and recovery program. They have highlighted a core population group with all the required talents that must survive the attack.

One reason is to move people in case a nuclear attack destroys the populated cities, the survivors can be moved to the empty cities and China can rebuild from there. China has a robust post-nuclear war survival and recovery program. They have highlighted a core population group with all the required talents that must survive the attack.

okay, but I prefer your thinking and comment on climate change migration. Even with nothing else climate change is going to start some nasty mass migrations. But you know that already as do a bunch of people in govts, corps and the military.

okay, but I prefer your thinking and comment on climate change migration. Even with nothing else climate change is going to start some nasty mass migrations. But you know that already as do a bunch of people in govts, corps and the military.
I agree. Which is why I don't buy the argument from Bangladesh that there is no cross border migration from their country into India, because their social indices is better, and their GDP is better.

1. Climate change is going to drown Maldives that has a higher per capita annual income :$6000. But Maldives population is only 300,000 and they are wealthy enough to buy real estate in Australia.

2. Wealth distribution in Bangladesh is skewed, with the chief concentration in the cities. There is evidence that the economic numbers may have been manipulated :

3. Even if we believe the GDP and socio-economic numbers, the migration from Bangladesh has been going on for decades. It is unlikely that the slow down over a few months ( due to a higher GDP) will make any difference to the 12 million already in India. With the climate change the migration will only increase.

4.,I don't buy the argument that India's anti-infiltration stance is communally oriented though the current regime finds it a useful propaganda tool. All governments, Secular, Centrist, Left Wing , Right Wing have taken the same administrative positions on the influx but none of them has found a solution.

5. The most damning evidence is the statement of the Bangladeshi Border Guards Chief itself, who warned his own countrymen not to
enter Indian at the risk of being shot. There is a population movement whatever the reasons.

By contrast Pakistan is lower on the social indices than both India and Bangladesh. Pakistan has a tense border with India .
India complains about infiltration of militants along the LOC. There is heavy cross firing.

But NO Indian politician has said there are 12 million illegal Pakistani nationals in India. Both India and Pakistan have a heavily guarded well patrolled international border which is largely peaceful except for occasional smuggling activities. The LOC of course is hot, but even here there is no large scale population movement.

So I tend to believe the Indian side of the story so far as Bangladeshi population migration is concerned. If India's stance was really communally motivated, it would have raised the same allegations on Pakistan, claiming that all Kashmiri Muslims are Pakistani infiltrators, and they need to be sent back to Pakistan. India could have initiated a huge genocide like Myanmar did to the Rohingyas, and drive 8 million Kashmiri Muslims into Pakistan. So far it hasn't done that though that possibility is still there.

So I take the Bangladesh GDP story with a grain of salt.
If the BSF stops shooting, that will be the final proof that infiltration from Bangladesh is a myth.

Last edited:
You didn’t even read the article. Go read it again. Felani and her father were coming to Bangladesh. They gave bribe money to the agent so that he can pass it to BSF. Unfortunately the agent didn’t give the bribe to BSF instead keep it to himself. BSF did revenge killing instead. Her father crossed to Bangladesh successfully.

Felani’s father was orphanage by the age 6. One Indian farmer of neighboring village took him and his brother as child labor. Since that time they were in India. Felani was born and raised in India.

However due to poor condition of India they decided to move to Bangladesh at a later time and marry her to someone in Bangladesh to make her settled.

Ignore the troll, especially a one who has no sense of humanity.

Comprehension and Compassion are way beyond his reach.

^^ Look at this false flagger idiot Bharti terming us as "Irish". And he's insulting the Irish on the same breath as well - pathetic being an Indian himself. Hope he doesn't go looking for a job in Boston, which is full of ethnic Irish.

Well I guess the "Irish" of Bengal now have higher GDP per capita and other HDI factors (by far) compared to Bhadraloks - and India. This moron Amit Shah should read the IMF report before he claims infiltration by Bangladeshis, why would they go to road-$hitter India when they have way better job situation at home? Except maybe shoppers and medical tourists? If you don't want those, then we will go somewhere else, like Thailand. The Thais will appreciate our tourist and medical dollars, I'm sure.

This Motabhai idiot should just eff off already.

The whole economy of WB has collapsed since Bangladeshis stopped going to Kolkata infusing money into their down-in-the-dumps moribund economy.

Lies on top of lies, on top of more lies.

Game plan is to raise a strong pillar wall with barbed wire along entry points. Already there are too many Hindu and Muslim Indian infiltrators In Bangladesh from West Bengal. trying feverishly to stop speaking their "Bhadralok" accent and trying to pick up our "local" accent, the economy in WB being as $hit as it is right now. Lazy bums.

Wonder which Bihari slum he's from.

Brian,
I forgot to add to my earlier post on "wealth distribution " . Even though Bangladesh is ahead ( per claims ) on "social indices" their production
and wealth generation is primarily through the export ( 85% ) of RMG.
The prime occupation other than agriculture is tailoring. The nation is not an industrialized society like China or Japan, and in fact none of the South Asian countries are really industrialized though India minus it's "cow belt" states particularly its southern zones is nearing an industrialized or service sector economy.
One of the most stark indicators of social development is personal and public transport. Bangladesh and India both have human powered transport, a particularly low level of human exploitation and degradation. India seems to have moved away from this in some of the more prosperous zones. Bangladesh still needs some time.
Pakistan still has animal powered transport but no human powered vehicles.

See below:

9D642812-7D92-42D6-B64C-A741B544227F.jpeg
l

Last edited:
This guys @Baibars_1260 anti-Bangladesh agenda is clear, no matter what his identity.

Still its enjoyable to read but don't take it too seriously. (Also, please consider writing a novel, you may be the next Bihari/Indian/Pakistani/Whatever Tom Clancy.)

As for Amit Shah, carry on .........Agreed may he become PM one day.

🤝 Thank you. I am very much a Pakistani.
Yes, not quite like the stereo type usually envisaged by Indians but my species does exist 🙂.

I must confess my admiration for Indians in their honesty. We don't agree, and yes there are some amongst us ( both sides ) who would like to take our peoples into oblivion. Unfortunately it is likely that they will succeed. Till that day let's keep talking. I did try to start a thread on self educating ourselves on the Apocalypse . Do contribute to this thread below. It has far more relevance to both our nations.

I like how you simultaneously piss of Indians , Bangladeshis and Pakistanis...

Your knowledge is really great too.. Makes Indian and bangladeshis scratch their heads.. Notice how some have gone on to abuse you instead of replying in dignified manner.

Back
Top Bottom