What's new

Amir Khan Vs. Lamont Peterson Fight @ Washington DC -- 10 December

:pakistan:

fauj.jpg

You got all bloodied up?

Man, that must have been nasty!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I think Amir Khan might have been doing the rope-a-dope technique, although I have not seen the fight.

Conserve the energy!

Tough luck though. Cannot rule out a bit of bias.

Rematch is on though.

its not all mine...

that whole row of seats erupted in mayhem, everyone thought they were Amir Khans and Petersons because all i know is that some hillbilly losers started making problems for Khan supporters

and then there was a fight....one of those hillbilly guys was taken on a stretcher to the ambulance, i dont know who smacked him. Some docs were there, they told me i should get my chin stitched up but i refused medical attention and drove home.

Khan must redeem himself now; he did well but i know he will be hungry for revenge

He was robbed that sob referee took two points that cost him the fight, I'm sure AZ probably laid out a few rednecks, these Turi boys are true warriors. :pakistan:

Amir Khan was aggressive at times, I don't know what you guys are talking about. When he got punched a little, a couple of time, he signalled Lamont to punch him more, cause it wasn't connecting/hurting him. I loved that part - it showed he was better than him and he knew it. :P

:pakistan:

Though admittingly Khan was not at his best but still look at this guy, look how he comes charging in with his head, obviously Khans gonna push him back.

khan454453.jpg

article-2072702-0F22A56900000578-889_468x340.jpg

It was a close fight- and the amriki won by few numbers-
The bolded part is what you wished for- not true- or real- your imagination only-

So the stats that showed it on HBO was an amriki tv lie? ... They should have come to you for those stats. Got it.. Pfft

i just got home from teh fight......i got involved ina fight of my own cuz some hillybilly fag-face thought it would be good idea to push me (because of the Khan shirt i was wearing) after the result was announced

white boy took a cheap shot at my chin and knocked me to the ground; i kicked his ankle when i was on the ground he went backwards then according to the people who saw it i uppercut him then put him in choke-hold then situation was broken up

i dont remember NOTHING.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

oh, and i only have mobile camera footage; they banned video recorders will upload tom

Glad you are okay. White hillybilly must be thinking Pakistan is related to Osamabinladen or something so they want to punch them by revenge. It shows, Americans still hate Pakistanis people as well Amir "Khan". Where is the police?

Brother, please don't get involved in the fight since you are foreigner student coming to US for master studies.

Who care about boxing whether win or loss, it is part of sports traditions. At least, we should be proud of Amir Khan bought Pakistan's names all over the world and recognizes his great boxings.

Khan has had some hand picked fights from his promoter the 2 he lost were proper fighters, but he's still young he can come back from this and be better but all the hype of fighting mayweather is gone he would get a serious lesson if he ever tried.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Glad you are okay. White hillybilly must be thinking Pakistan is related to Osamabinladen or something so they want to punch them by revenge. It shows, Americans still hate Pakistanis people as well Amir "Khan". Where is the police?

Brother, please don't get involved in the fight since you are foreigner student coming to US for master studies.

Who care about boxing whether win or loss, it is part of sports traditions. At least, we should be proud of Amir Khan bought Pakistan's names all over the world and recognizes his great boxings.

Amir khan is hated in England by many whites just read the comments section on UK newspapers they think he a cocky so and so

Khan has had some hand picked fights from his promoter the 2 he lost were proper fighters, but he's still young he can come back from this and be better but all the hype of fighting mayweather is gone he would get a serious lesson if he ever tried.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Amir khan is hated in England by many whites just read the comments section on UK newspapers they think he a cocky so and so

Why they hate him for what? He wore proudly UK flag uniforms.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom