What's new

Amir Khan Vs. Lamont Peterson Fight @ Washington DC -- 10 December

winning and losing is part of sports - AK should continue boxing to get a re-match or move up in the weight category.

i just got home from teh fight......i got involved ina fight of my own cuz some hillybilly fag-face thought it would be good idea to push me (because of the Khan shirt i was wearing) after the result was announced

white boy took a cheap shot at my chin and knocked me to the ground; i kicked his ankle when i was on the ground he went backwards then according to the people who saw it i uppercut him then put him in choke-hold then situation was broken up

i dont remember NOTHING.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

oh, and i only have mobile camera footage; they banned video recorders will upload tom

I wish one day Indian's and Pakistanis will stop supporting for NRI or NRP's achievements to handle their false egos.We have lots of heroes in our country to hail.I have never see a thread about great jansherkhan but lots of Amir Khan threads. Same thing applies to Indian. It's like kenya is happy about Obama as US president. Sorry if being off topic.

he went till round 13 -the final one- and he lost because of a point not b/c of a

AK was on a his feet, his feet never left the ground

i just got home from teh fight......i got involved ina fight of my own cuz some hillybilly fag-face thought it would be good idea to push me (because of the Khan shirt i was wearing) after the result was announced

white boy took a cheap shot at my chin and knocked me to the ground; i kicked his ankle when i was on the ground he went backwards then according to the people who saw it i uppercut him then put him in choke-hold then situation was broken up

i dont remember NOTHING.

My n-gga!!!!!

were all three referee Americans?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

judge cancelled 10 and replaced with 8 lol

391063_253696261359723_100001580539313_706359_929136943_n.jpg

Refree is the culprit taking not one but two points without giving any warning.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

winning and losing is part of sports - AK should continue boxing to get a re-match or move up in the weight category.

And what about cheating being part of the game.I am sick with what had happened with Khan.

I must say, it was very very disappointing at the end of the fight. Felt very empty.

I think Pakistani's are a jinxed crowd.........Whenever they show interest in any sport, their guy or team wind up on the losing side.

i dont remember NOTHING.

He should have known better than get into a brawl with a bada** Pakhtun like yourself bro. :lol:

Very disappointed at the end of it all. My hero lost today, & Barcelona won as well (in football/soccer). Two reasons to be distraught :cry:

i hear u man...u arent the only one disappointed tonight

but he fought till the end, he fought his heart out. But he could ahve done better.

actually, Khan still has a lot of juice left in him......he still has a lot to prove....he's still a youngster he's come this far

i hear u man...u arent the only one disappointed tonight

but he fought till the end, he fought his heart out. But he could ahve done better.

actually, Khan still has a lot of juice left in him......he still has a lot to prove....he's still a youngster he's come this far

I think so too. He is someone that brings immense pride in Pakistan & to every Pakistani, & we can expect great things from him. Today was just a disappointing day, but that happens to everyone. I'm really looking forward to him & Tyson going to Pakistan on the 20th.

Inshallah.

anyways im off to bed. Will upload some mobile camera footages tomorrow

these sons of bitchz made me check in my coat with my camera; no cameras were allowed.

i had to sneak into the men's room just to have a smoke!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom