What's new

Amid Kashmir Tension PLAAF and PLA Increasing Their Presence Nearby.

What you are writing we are all aware of that

What you posted was that there will be an attack from India on Pakistan within 72 hours - and that did not happen.

Anyway your credibility about such news are presently non existent
Yea, ask ur PM who was tweeting all dam night at tht day, while tht attrack was halted by Americans?

Comming next 48 to 72 hrs r very important, India may attack Pakistan under a false flag of terrorists crossing from Pakistan
We have been saying that for the whole week. Is this a sliding window?

Why u r worried?
For all pakistanis, it's another mega event, I know from Lahore to karachi to peshawar this crazy nation will start dancing once thy knew a war is happening, cause thy all r armed and if u ask any of them, their biggest wish is to fight a war with India! Lolzz,
And what do you think will happen to women and children and old folks once you had your dream realized and you end up on the wrong end of the conflict?
Dont wish for something like that. Only prepare for it if God forbid happens.

We have been saying that for the whole week. Is this a sliding window?

And what do you think will happen to women and children and old folks once you had your dream realized and you end up on the wrong end of the conflict?
Dont wish for something like that. Only prepare for it if God forbid happens.
God has said many times in quran, when the time comes to fight , some of these cowards bring excuses this and that?
And its been Allah who said tht these excusing cowards will be delt with AZAB ?
what u think is happening in IOK , why Indians RSS forces has locked up whole kashmir?
R thy playing cricket with kashmiris?
And do u think they r sparing any kid or women there in IOK?
I gss u need to wake up and slap ur face, so u can get a reality chcek Thts all I can say, and do u think I'm talking about a video game war?
If u can't do any action, it will Jst send only one messege to kashmiris and to whole world tht u were hidding behind false excuses and u r not serious, and u hve sold kashmirs?
Doing dam protests and goung to UN , is tht saved any genocide in the world? Ever?

God has said many times in quran, when the time comes to fight , some of these cowards bring excuses this and that?
And its been Allah who said tht these excusing cowards will be delt with AZAB ?
what u think is happening in IOK , why Indians RSS forces has locked up whole kashmir?
R thy playing cricket with kashmiris?
And do u think they r sparing any kid or women there in IOK?
I gss u need to wake up and slap ur face, so u can get a reality chcek Thts all I can say, and do u think I'm talking about a video game war?
If u can't do any action, it will Jst send only one messege to kashmiris and to whole world tht u were hidding behind false excuses and u r not serious, and u hve sold kashmirs?
Doing dam protests and goung to UN , is tht saved any genocide in the world? Ever?
Well good thing you are not running the show in the armed forces or we would have been long done with.

What you are writing we are all aware of that

What you posted was that there will be an attack from India on Pakistan within 72 hours - and that did not happen.

Anyway your credibility about such news are presently non existent

Wow---what an intelligent post---wow---that is what we live here for---.

Well good thing you are not running the show in the armed forces or we would have been long done with.
U been long done without me?
In 71?
Looks like a RSS ? Lolzz

Its useless to war monger everytime
Is it we mongering the war or modi ji, who is whipping out the Muslims from India???
So do u wana, be in his wish list or do something what u can, when still u hve ur gun, in ur hands?
Or else u ill sing a peace song while, some RSS goon be asking ur wife's, sisters, or mothers hands from u?
Wht u ill do then?
Sing a peace song, and call uber for that RSS goon, and tell ur sister or, wife, or mother, call u when that RSS goon gets satisfied?
Hope then u ill be serving great for PAKISTAN????

Do you think that it would really happen on the clock? Even the PM said that they have intelligence reports that India might do something.Now this does not mean that it will happen in 2 days.
It can happen anytime, no one knows it but we prepare for tht?
And its Ben proved tht same intel was shared all along in all defence circles at the time, I put it as a alert?
Bt whts the probelm with it?
Informing my country ppls is it a problem?
And if enemy has changed its plans because the leaks, was my probelm it happens all the time

Do you think that it would really happen on the clock? Even the PM said that they have intelligence reports that India might do something.Now this does not mean that it will happen in 2 days.

well he said next 48 to 72 hrs, i thought he might have some really authentic information.........obviously he doesn't

Please enlighten us
There is likelihood of it happening, we all can see that. My concern is with people who start calling 24 hrs 48 hrs without any solid evidence just to show as if they know something about it.
The enemy has moved their chess pieces already and are waiting for our move. To be honest I don't know what should be our next move. We may not have anything up in our sleeves for this.
I hope our armed forces has some plan of action and I would trust on them more than loud mouth pieces throwing tantrums left and right.
So I would at least give our leadership time to exhaust their actions before calling something good or bad.

There is likelihood of it happening, we all can see that. My concern is with people who start calling 24 hrs 48 hrs without any solid evidence just to show as if they know something about it.
The enemy has moved their chess pieces already and are waiting for our move. To be honest I don't know what should be our next move. We may not have anything up in our sleeves for this.
I hope our armed forces has some plan of action and I would trust on them more than loud mouth pieces throwing tantrums left and right.
So I would at least give our leadership time to exhaust their actions before calling something good or bad.

Exactly, i agree 100%. Its like people are acticely trying to be like Dr Dhabardhoos

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom