What's new

Amid Kashmir Tension PLAAF and PLA Increasing Their Presence Nearby.

And why that advance Intel is released to you???

So you mean UK know that a false flag from India is coming?
Thy r Jst sayin some, bad events may happen, and I'm 90% sure tht only can be a war????
Bt tht official, I know since my visits to Afghan last year, for some security contract

Why u r worried?
For all pakistanis, it's another mega event, I know from Lahore to karachi to peshawar this crazy nation will start dancing once thy knew a war is happening, cause thy all r armed and if u ask any of them, their biggest wish is to fight a war with India! Lolzz,

My friend, War is a living monster which feeds on men, women and children! there are not many who can walk the talk! from north to south!

Allah Pakistani Armed forces ka Hami o Nasir ho.

Hurriat has announced thy will break, curfew towmrow at any price, can some one ill post a dam thread on it, I cant cause I'm Jst usin ma device, computer is in dam office and Thts a huge rain, I'm into from airport to ma home here!

My friend, War is a living monster which feeds on men, women and children! there are not many who can walk the talk! from north to south!

Allah Pakistani Armed forces ka Hami o Nasir ho.
For cowards it's a dooms day, for braves its the day of celebration, Jst think where u ill stand, it's up to u?

Boy tht I'll be major toys showdown this time, it ill bring a big chance for pakistan, to show world even in conventional war capabilities pakistan is much ahead from India
Sir don't worry the people in general are ready especially of border areas and our forces have already taken measures to counter any enemy attack at least for ground attack as living 15-20 KM away from border. However how much AD resources are activated or available is not known to me.

Honestly speaking majority of retired Military personnel still think that war is not coming and on other hand Chinese deployments are there since many years from deployment of MBTs, Jets to HQ16 b SAMs to protect own interests. If anything happens we can hope only for military hardware supply from China rather than practical intervention. However rather than disclosing the resources, please further explain your statement.

Hurriat has announced thy will break, curfew towmrow at any price, can some one ill post a dam thread on it, I cant cause I'm Jst usin ma device, computer is in dam office and Thts a huge rain, I'm into from airport to ma home here!

For cowards it's a dooms day, for braves its the day of celebration, Jst think where u ill stand, it's up to u?

where is robin?

where is robin?
Some where in yeman, sent him to sell some toys though?

Sir don't worry the people in general are ready especially of border areas and our forces have already taken measures to counter any enemy attack at least for ground attack as living 15-20 KM away from border. However how much AD resources are activated or available is not known to me.

Honestly speaking majority of retired Military personnel still think that war is not coming and on other hand Chinese deployments are there since many years from deployment of MBTs, Jets to HQ16 b SAMs to protect own interests. If anything happens we can hope only for military hardware supply from China rather than practical intervention. However rather than disclosing the resources, please further explain your statement.
Prepare mentally, War is jst not a fight its a preasure on a nation and its head and Thts why IK Said time for, talks is over cause trump told him whts commin???

And we r prepare for tht war, since Feb 27 Thy hve delayed it, cause thy wanted modi comes back into power and as u can see his frist major step is in kashmir, stop worrying, now pakistan wants tht war, cause we r more thn ready for it, and a huge surprise is jst waiting for them forget China, we hve enough of Power to handle it

Some where in yeman, sent him to sell some toys though?

Prepare mentally, War is jst not a fight its a preasure on a nation and its head and Thts why IK Said time for, talks is over cause trump told him whts commin???

Sir still explanation on your side is due, will you volunteer your services if war occurs and what shall be role of China as per your views.

agreed! what about you? what you are going to do?
I hve done already in kargil, what else u want from me, with 6 broken ribs and a fractured hand 3 bullet holes, court marshaled on the bed?
Wht else u want of me?

Bt still, I do ma best when ever anything been asked of me, be it' afghanistan or yeman I do ma logestics????

Organise Civil Defence!
Where was tht when gangis khan attacked baghadad, thier king was in discussion tht, is crow haram or halal?

opxpc6bkfc4r73

Can yo
Comming next 48 to 72 hrs r very important, India may attack Pakistan under a false flag of terrorists crossing from Pakistan

The threat exists since long and assessments are there. Be it previous or next hours, men on the guard are alert and fully capable to handle the warmongers cross the border. Let's pray that ALLAH may help us in these times. Pakistan do not wish for a war and seeks peace as the same is our resolve but once attacked, god forbid, world knows Pakistan's capability & why India backed-off from Missile attack on 27th/28th Feb.

I hve done already in kargil, what else u want from me, with 6 broken ribs and a fractured hand 3 bullet holes, court marshaled on the bed?
Wht else u want of me?

Bt still, I do ma best when ever anything been asked of me, be it' afghanistan or yeman I do ma logestics????
So you think that India is planning to attack Pakistan... But don't you think Chinese build up will deter them in doing so?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom