What's new

Amid Kashmir Tension PLAAF and PLA Increasing Their Presence Nearby.

I totally agree with you but apart from an Indian threat the real threat to CPEC in my opinion is coming from the states that have honoured Modi recently. I kinda think they feel threatened with Gwadar and CPEC and are overtly and covertly trying to sabotage it.

UAE definitely don't want CPEC and specially Gawadar city to have success.

Looking at the media across the border,it feels like the enemy is in a quandary.Even if we send few troops based 20 miles from the LOC it becomes an headline.
India is very nervous with the Chinese movements near its borders too,fearing a two pronged front!!!
From an Indian source"Sitting 200kms north of India Bhutan Doklam is the PLAAF Xigaze dual use airbase, recent sat images of monolith in Tibet show how China has silently expanded its structure and continues to use its network of UAV's,Jets and Radar sites to monitor india uncontested.

EDrH1zyU0AEB3M7

EDrH2wWUcAAlChg

EDrH3QpUUAAj7UJ

EDrH3wkUYAAHfLk

In case of war China can provide critical surveillance of Indian moves in Kashmir and around it.

Some more bad news for India,Nyingchi Airport another dual use airport operated by China in Tibet is seeing new infrastructure development in 2019 just 18Km from India, this is the 3rd airport in the region that is being revamped as of date.

EEAdY37VAAEFcSZ

EEAdY3_UcAA6Go5

EEAdY4AUcAAcu98

Some more bad news for India,Nyingchi Airport another dual use airport operated by China in Tibet is seeing new infrastructure development in 2019 just 18Km from India, this is the 3rd airport in the region that is being revamped as of date.

EEAdY37VAAEFcSZ

EEAdY3_UcAA6Go5

EEAdY4AUcAAcu98

any reason for leaking these pictures? At least I wouldn't do so as our friend wouldn't like it and this platform shall not be used for OSINT fishing.

Scared of a two pronged attack, Indian Airforce since march 2019 has been upgrading it's assets in the North-east, trying to answer Chinese aggressive with strategic developments, Chabua AFS(AB) in Assam shows a SU30 compliment getting 4 large shelters and new aprons indicating a serious future upgrade/deployment.
EE-Au7TUcAA11xH

PAF and PLAAF have been preparing together for a long time in the Shaheen series of exercises in Hotan AB near Ladakh. Kashghar AB is very near to Pakistan and Hotan AB. PLAAF has recently deployed its Strategic Long range H-6 Bombers and J-11 fighters in Kashghar AB . Not a good sight for Indians, as these assets are capable of obliterating the enemy completely.
EeZnJSgUMAAeMPK

EeZnKM3UwAAwxO7

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom