What's new

Americans ditched Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 - Gen Jamshaid Kyani

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is an old interview with late Gen. Jamshaid Gulzar Kayani, the Core Commander 10 Core who revealed how Americans ditched Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.

"In 1965, America ditched us and seised our tools of war"
"In 1971, America sending its 7th Aircraft carrier was a boggy"

Now just questioning myself, how many deceptions should Pakistan has before it would recognise if a country was its ally.

This is an old interview with late Gen. Jamshaid Gulzar Kayani, the Core Commander 10 Core who revealed how Americans ditched Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.

Now just questioning myself, how many deceptions should Pakistan has before it would recognise if a country was its ally.
Maybe 1965

But in 1971 Americans Sent there 7th Fleet in Bay of Bengal
Even Try Several Resolution in Security Council For Ceasfire Though Vetoed By Soviets

Well, all three countries namely US, USSR and India who were involved in that particular naval conflict disagrees but Gen. Kiyani is entitled to his opinion.

A tiny nation just 1/4th the size of India had courage to attack us only because they were armed by the US. They got all the help they could before the wars. Maybe not during the 1965 war. If anyone ditched Pakistan then it was the Chinese, I wonder what did they even do for Pakistan in 1965, 1971 or for that matter 1999.

A tiny nation just 1/4th the size of India had courage to attack us only because they were armed by the US. They got all the help they could before the wars. Maybe not during the 1965 war. If anyone ditched Pakistan then it was the Chinese, I wonder what did they even do for Pakistan in 1965, 1971 or for that matter 1999.

How dare you question higher than Mount Everest,deeper than Mariana Trench Pak-China friendship

History is skewed by your personal opinions.. so opinions should not be taken as history.

In 65, there was a Chinese pledge to keep the eastern wing from attack
in 71, The USSR told China bluntly it could not intervene; yet the supply line was kept open via air.
in 1999, Chinese shipments of QW-2 Sams contributed to a nice mig being blown out of the sky.

The General needs to add certain points to history. The weapons provided to Pakistan were to be used in case of an invasion by the USSR from Afghanistan.. not against India.

In 71, Nixon was checkmated by the USSR and world opinion against Pakistan in general.

Why we could not learn from History, It does not means to cut all ties with USA, but not to confidence of them

Back
Top Bottom