American tourist gang-raped in India while looking for rickshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yet another Gang Rape in India. This time an American Tourist was looking for a rickshaw and was gang raped by 3 men.

American Gang-Raped in India - 30-year-old tourist attacked by 3 men: police

American Gang-Raped in India
30-year-old tourist attacked by 3 men: police

(Newser) – Yet another gang-rape in India is making headlines, and this one hits closer to home: Police say an American woman was the victim. The 30-year-old tourist was reportedly looking for an auto-rickshaw to take her back to her accommodations in the northern resort town of Manali around 1am today; she had being visiting a friend in a town about 2 miles away, reports the New York Times. She accepted a ride from three men in a truck; they drove her to what the AP describes as a "secluded spot" and raped her there in an hour-long attack.

The Wall Street Journal reports that she was left alongside a highway; patrolmen found her "screaming for help," says an official. She was taken to a hospital where a doctor confirmed the rape, according to local police, who added that she suffered no traumatic physical injuries. She has described her attackers as between ages 19 and 25. Police have put up roadblocks throughout town and ordered all truck drivers to check in at the local station; no arrests have been made.

oh lord, stop with the rape threads, make a sticky

You do not ask for a drive from three unknown guys in a truck at 1am. Specially in a strange land in a third world country. I am not trying to defend my country but some where she is at fault too. Too bad for the woman I hope justice is served

British people should immediately leave India for their own good!

What's with the perverted fantasies about rape witb people here...:s

Yet another Gang Rape in India. This time an American Tourist was looking for a rickshaw and was gang raped by 3 men.

American Gang-Raped in India - 30-year-old tourist attacked by 3 men: police

American Gang-Raped in India
30-year-old tourist attacked by 3 men: police

(Newser) – Yet another gang-rape in India is making headlines, and this one hits closer to home: Police say an American woman was the victim. The 30-year-old tourist was reportedly looking for an auto-rickshaw to take her back to her accommodations in the northern resort town of Manali around 1am today; she had being visiting a friend in a town about 2 miles away, reports the New York Times. She accepted a ride from three men in a truck; they drove her to what the AP describes as a "secluded spot" and raped her there in an hour-long attack.

The Wall Street Journal reports that she was left alongside a highway; patrolmen found her "screaming for help," says an official. She was taken to a hospital where a doctor confirmed the rape, according to local police, who added that she suffered no traumatic physical injuries. She has described her attackers as between ages 19 and 25. Police have put up roadblocks throughout town and ordered all truck drivers to check in at the local station; no arrests have been made.

Old news, 3rd June 2013, pretty sure it was posted before. But hey , never mind, I'm always down for rape threads, months old might they be :lol:......But again, my sympathies to the poor woman ( though i'm pretty sure i'd have expressed that on 3rd June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom