What's new

Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

Not the same thing again!!

All because of human rights terrorists hijacking law for death sentence for rape.

It would be shocking to find Indians actually supporting human rights for such barbarians. But then we all know that there are,...

this area is full of backpackers from foreign countries, you get lodging facility and rest at lowest price in delhi and you can see hordes of foreigner, I would consider it a safe area due to crowd.

If the area is full of backpackers and tourists, Delhi police ought to have secured that area. Take for example, the backpackers area in Vietnamese cities, Pham Ngu Lao in Saigon or French Quarters in Hanoi or the tourist(including female as it has the night market) frequented Patpong I and II in Bangkok, Thailand. These are secured by the tourist police and is very safe even for women. Why isn't Delhi police doing the same atleast around the tourist frequented areas.

Last edited:
You don't have to worry because we don't identify ourselves as South Asians but as Indians only and the news clearly talks about India and Indian men .

South Asian is used by certain nationalities abroad when they realised that nobody would dine at their restaurants if they named it _______ Restaurant and the menu says "________ Food" :rofl:

You fool.

Do you think when someone looks at a guy from Pakistan, India or BD in the street in a Western country, they are trying to figure out what country they are from?

Thanks to you Indian men, all us men from Pakistan, India and BD are now tarnished as being rapists

You fool.

Do you think when someone looks at a guy from Pakistan, India or BD in the street in a Western country, they are trying to figure out what country they are from?

Thanks to you Indian men, all us men from Pakistan, India and BD are now tarnished as being rapists
dont lie.

if it wasnt for indians, all south asians would be known as illiterate, low level workers and suicide bombers. I know of countless pakistanis and BDs pretending to be indian, not just in new york but all over the world, to get a job anywhere. the epicenter of art, culture, science languages innovation and technology in south asia is and will always be india. the 2 muslim countries on either side will never have anything useful to contribute to south asia

PS: I also hate it when your lot open "indian restaurants "

dont lie.

if it wasnt for indians, all south asians would be known as illiterate, low level workers and suicide bombers. I know of countless pakistanis and BDs pretending to be indian, not just in new york but all over the world, to get a job anywhere. the epicenter of art, culture, science languages and technology in south asia is and will always be india.

I am not trying to defend Pakistanis here.

All I really care is that you are making Bangladeshi men look bad.

I can remember Indians criticising Pakistanis for making all South Asians look like terrorists, and now Indian men are making all South Asian men look like rapists.

I am not trying to defend Pakistanis here.

All I really care is that you are making Bangladeshi men look bad.

I can remember Indians criticising Pakistanis for making all South Asians look like terrorists, and now Indian men are making all South Asian men look like rapists.

Actually, all muslims already have the "rapist" tag in western countries. not surprising considering that the countries they come from, this is not a crime. this is very unlike india where these incidents are given a lot of local and national media attention

Actually, all muslims already have the "rapist" tag in western countries. not surprising considering that the countries they come from, this is not a crime. this is very unlike india where these incidents are given a lot of local and national media attention

Ok. Whatever you say.

:omghaha:

You don't have to worry because we don't identify ourselves as South Asians but as Indians only and the news clearly talks about India and Indian men .

South Asian is used by certain nationalities abroad when they realised that nobody would dine at their restaurants if they named it _______ Restaurant and the menu says "________ Food" :rofl:

2233864-4062d1330549361-enhance-workouts-juicing-1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holysmurf_super_re_sharenator_community_unite-s444x475-150637-5.jpg

Ok. Whatever you say.

Mate, can you deny the under age sex rackets being run rampantly in UK by men of a "specific" nationality. The Rochdale scandal exposed how deep the rot ran. To all resident indian members, google UK sex trafficking or the rochdale racket or whatever

Delhi is very far away mate, I am concerned about the impact the above will have on my individual image in London and in UK, a country which has given me so much.

You fool.

LOL!Stop hiding behind the South Asian identity.....Bangladeshi's are Bangladeshi's and Pakistanis are Pakistanis.

Are the folks in UK colour blind that they can not differentiate between dark skinned Indians and Nordic Bangladeshi's and Pakistanis :blink:

Back
Top Bottom