What's new

Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

lets hope that number goes down and i mean way down.

Why is that ? Rapes happen only in India ? or do i need to again show you some enlightening statistics about U.S and Europe ? that is a retarded statement....

We still do....though some reports say the female tourists have declined...
Last time I visited I was in a group of foreign tourist one of them was a german girl. She seemed to be completely oblivious to the dangers that she faces (as a lone female tourist) in India. May be India gives a false sense of security, nothing will happen, people are friendly etc.
The girl had booked a sleeper berth on a night train, I said that could be risky for a lone foreign girl, she gave me the look as if I am an evil person to suggest that.

Now a days whoever asks about travel here, I assume the worst case scenario first and point out what might happen. (food poisoning , mosquitos, rape)

Why is that ? Rapes happen only in India ? or do i need to again show you some enlightening statistics about U.S and Europe ? that is a retarded statement....
Umm! Gang Raping is now an Indian speciality.

Seriously! We have heard news from 2 yr old to 80 yr getting raped and then we have people like you running around with statistics.

Last time I visited I was in a group of foreign tourist one of them was a german girl. She seemed to be completely oblivious to the dangers that she faces (as a lone female tourist) in India. May be India gives a false sense of security, nothing will happen, people are friendly etc.
Now a days whoever asks about travel here, I assume the worst case scenario first and point out what might happen. (food poisoning , mosquitos, rape)

So you Naturally assume the Indian society as being retarded ?

that sounds like an excuse to me. good going.

Umm! Gang Raping is now an Indian speciality.

Seriously! We have heard news from 2 yr old to 80 yr getting raped and then we have people like you running around with statistics.

I will.as long as idiots keep using singular events to generalize an entire society ill keep running around with stats. Ignoring a social problem in one country and hyping a social problem in another country is height of stupidity

that sounds like an excuse to me. good going.

excuse of what ? should i just say all Indians are potential rapists and retarded just to please you ?
Does it give you some "lolz" to generalize an entire society of 600million men as potential Rapists while in fact things are far worse in other places ?

So you Naturally assume the Indian society as being retarded ?
better safe than sorry.
Most Indian girls (except in few cities) assume all men to be rapists when they return home at night.
I will advise Indian tourists to stay clear of areas where gangs oprate in london especially at night. Does not mean every brit is a gang member.

I will.as long as idiots keep using singular events to generalize an entire society ill keep running around with stats. Ignoring a social problem in one country and hyping a social problem in another country is height of stupidity

excuse of what ? should i just say all Indians are potential rapists and retarded just to please you ?
Singular event :cheesy:

sin·gu·lar (snggy-lr)
adj.
1. Being only one; individual.
2. Being the only one of a kind; unique.

Looks like Denial has replaced Hockey these days.The problem is not about law it about people and how they perceive women as easy prey and fair game.Bollywood ain't helping either.

better safe than sorry.
Most Indian girls (except in few cities) assume all men to be rapists when they return home at night.

Your openion

I will advise Indian tourists to stay clear of areas where gangs oprate in london especially at night. Does not mean every brit is a gang member.

same logic goes with Indians

Singular event :cheesy:

sin·gu·lar (snggy-lr)
adj.
1. Being only one; individual.
2. Being the only one of a kind; unique.

Looks like Denial has replaced Hockey these days.The problem is not about law it about people and how they perceive women as easy prey and fair game.Bollywood ain't helping either.

People all over the world rape women ....its a natural occurrence everywhere...its rather disturbing you try to accuse a certain society of people as being potential Rapists ..Its disgusting as well....

What exactly am i in Denial of ? that all Indians are rapists ? Why are overseas Indians getting so disturbed when i expose the hypocrisy which goes on in the west ?

only railway station? the whole of new delhi is not safe forany woman.. Delhi shouldbe nuked

Very bad !! The area near new delhi railway station is not very safe in night time. govt should make it more safe

People all over the world rape women ....its a natural occurrence everywhere...its rather disturbing you try to accuse a certain society of people as being potential Rapists ..Its disgusting as well....

What exactly am i in Denial of ? that all Indians are rapists ? Why are overseas Indians getting so disturbed when i expose the hypocrisy which goes on in the west ?
Somehow the probability is more in India these days and that is the worrying fact.

Why are you so sensitive to the fact that I'm living Overseas does that change anything :o:

Best way to avoid such mishap is to provide tourists safety guide over arrival where they should be informed over secure movement areas, prohibited, dangerous areas and advises how they could go safely or avid any mishap.

These criminals should be hanged.

Best way to avoid such mishap is to provide tourists safety guide over arrival where they should be informed over secure movement areas, prohibited, dangerous areas and advises how they could go safely or avid any mishap.

These criminals should be hanged.
this area is full of backpackers from foreign countries, you get lodging facility and rest at lowest price in delhi and you can see hordes of foreigner, I would consider it a safe area due to crowd.

Back
Top Bottom