What's new

Danish Tourist Gang-Raped in New Delhi

With all due respect .

Does India have hooker or not ?

Why so many people like to rape woman ? Or they just like to rape woman?

oh my god,oh my god.rape after,rape after,rape.....What is the worth of this illiterate hole in the ground called endia?
Now you will see endian members on PDF attacking and justifying their rapes just like they do even when we give them proofs about rape in the endian occupied kashmir and with poor muslims living in endia.

With all due respect .

Does India have hooker or not ?

Why so many people like to rape woman ? Or they just like to rape woman?

India does have commercial sex workers, unlicensed and illegal on paper of course.

Indian men have a tendency of being macho when in a group, and the way they express their machismo is by raping a hapless helpless visiting foreigner woman who was lost and was seeking directions.

White single women make for an easy victim.

oh my god,oh my god.rape after,rape after,rape.....What is the worth of this illiterate hole in the ground called endia?
Now you will see endian members on PDF attacking and justifying their rapes just like they do even when we give them proofs about rape in the endian occupied kashmir and with poor muslims living in endia.

You're a fuckin idiot for trying to bring Kashmir and Muslims in to this thread.

Don't be a troll, stay on topic dimwit!

You're a fuckin idiot for trying to bring Kashmir and Muslims in to this thread.
Don't be a troll, stay on topic dimwit!
You mean they are not humans who don,t deserve any sympathy or attention? I can,t believe what an impeccable low life you are.

YAAR mea tho paresaan ho gaya hu inn chutiyoo se, sala sarkar kuch karti kyu nahi .

Maro salo ko, pakdo sare loofaaro ko , baand karo jail mea , Itna maaro sale dubaara ladki naam se dare.

i have seen my self how these guys in CP delhi behave when they see some girl alone.

Delhi has highest number of loofaars , drug addicts and haryana & nodia gangs with low life bihari workers.

I hate how these scum bags pass lewd comments on girls and chase them like creeps.

I don't know what lies in future but we must do something.

Not again. Why people make jokes about rapes happening in India?

As you notice, this is primarily a South Asian forum and it reflects their attitude towards sexual assault. Oh and it is full of guys too.

KILL THEM ALL[/quote]

Your solution is brilliant.

Not sure why there isn't a warning by all countries for tourists visiting there.

The Danish put a warning in their website now.

India already has abysmal foreign tourist numbers.

Now this :tsk:

Why try and divert the attention, are you comparing India which loves to beat its chest and say how great a democracy they are to the "neighboring" countries? Indians are good a excuse, blaming the women, etc but not good at fixing their own problems. I can't stand Indians who come to Australia and start abusing Australia and calming how racist Australia is, or Indians running away from Australia after committing rape and murder here in Australia and running away to India to hide, disgusting.
WOW! AFAIK,There have been only two instances where the perpetrators have ran back to India.....Rape case and the Drunk driving case.There is already a treaty in place between India and Australia for such people.

You can add to this if you got some extra info.

Nobody is happy about the situation regarding women safety in India.

PS- You surely sounds like a
frog4.gif
;)

I am afraid that Indian men are making ALL us South Asian men look very bad.

Before calling Pakistan a failed state, maybe Indians should look at themselves and see what is wrong with them.
You don't have to worry because we don't identify ourselves as South Asians but as Indians only and the news clearly talks about India and Indian men .

South Asian is used by certain nationalities abroad when they realised that nobody would dine at their restaurants if they named it _______ Restaurant and the menu says "________ Food" :rofl:

You don't have to worry because we don't identify ourselves as South Asians but as Indians only and the news clearly talks about India and Indian men .

South Asian is used by certain nationalities abroad when they realised that nobody would dine at their restaurants if they named it _______ Restaurant and the menu says "________ Food" :rofl:

I call myself as South Asian because sometimes people get confused when I say I am Indian. They are like oh you are native and I am like noooo!!

I call myself as South Asian because sometimes people get confused when I say I am Indian. They are like oh you are native and I am like noooo!!
Well there is a term called "East Indian".

Never heard Indians calling themselves SA's Stateside but if it gets worse you simply say " . Indian" :rofl:

Evil ISI......like indian fake currency conspiracy theory
Nawaz ji , let's keep this topic out of trolling :) shall we? Oscar made valid points.

He went to Bombay and Thane area. I mean who in the hell comes all the way from France or Australia and goes on holiday to Thane.

Shatterpoint was Theta in his previous avatar. Before he (supposedly went to India) he was asking about which neighborhood has the highest rate of poverty so that he could go there and do some humanitarian work.

Your story of your travels to india( which I doubt ever took place) have changed and extra 'marsala' being added as time evolves in your tenure on these boards - it used to about slums in india when the topic of slums and no toilets were a hot topic here, then changed to people looking at your wife and kids, and now the story has escalated to being assaulted - ALA ever evolving stories of your travel there.

But to call rape being ingrained in their DNA and infanticide is hilarious coming from a chinese where forced abortions , murdering of kids is govt sanctioned. where laws are made to dilute the term rape and worst yet ones towards children being raped. This in fact shows that rather it is ingrained in you chinese/ DNA... given that your " government" made " rape is not really rape laws" . China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage , http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...nese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

I'll be happy to provide you with more links.

JayAtl - Shatterpoint is not a Chinese . Please don't invite more trollers than this one Indian-Aussie (or Aussie Indian) .

Last edited:
This area is quite popular with foreign tourists, I see them going about during midnight even.

Back
Top Bottom