What's new

American schools discriminate against Asians

they have a high I.Q and I bet they work just as hard as Asians, but they should have to give up some of their spots to disadvantage black people just like Asians and Whites do.

They work incredibly hard, in the past i used to teach review courses for Kaplan medical and Kaplan GRE for graduate and medical students (for calc and stats review courses), lets just say that i used to have a lot of students who were Jewish who would attend review courses and additional review courses. A great many of them aced their mcats/ usmle's and GRE qualification exams.

I am not surprised of their success rates; they get what they put in. if you put in 'cr@p', dont expect to score high.

hey should have to give up some of their spots to disadvantage black people

LOL, unfortunately that is what the Liberal Agenda in society is demanding. :lol:

They work incredibly hard, in the past i used to teach review courses for Kaplan medical and Kaplan GRE for graduate and medical students (for calc and stats review courses), lets just say that i used to have a lot of students who were Jewish who would attend review courses and additional review courses. A great many of them aced their mcats/ usmle's and GRE qualification exams.

I am not surprised of their success rates; they get what they put in. if you put in 'cr@p', dont expect to score high.

LOL, unfortunately that is what the Liberal Agenda in society is demanding. :lol:

but the point is if Whites and Asians get turned down so Black or Latinso can get om because of affirmative action shouldn't this also imply to Jews who are overrepresented for their population size ??

the Jews are the ones behind all of this Liberal Agenda bs etc. I am shocked Blacks and Latinos haven't called them out for it, but you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Funny you mention "Indians and South Asians". In our department (at one of the top three financial trading firms in North America), there's a clear racial divide between those of us working in the R&D Dept and those simply running systems we build for the trading events (IT and System Operations). R&D is mostly Chinese, few Whites, few Iranians, one Brazilian and only one South Asian (myself). On the other hand, the IT and System Operations depts. are full of blacks, Indians and Hispanic dudes.

While it's embarrassing to admit, the average South Asian is not known for their intelligence. The ones you met are the cream of the crop of a billion+ population that made it into the best schools in the US.

I would replace "Indians and South Asians" with "Israelis and Iranians". :D

Odd I have worked directly in the development of trading systems with 3 financial companies and other than being completely dominated by Indian H1Bs (~ 50%) the remainder are mostly white people. Of maybe 250 people I have worked with maybe 7 were Chinese, 3 Pakistani, 2 Vietnamese, 1 Korean, and 1 Philipino. Unfortunately 0 blacks and 0 Hispanics. I have been involved in both equity and fixed income systems.

I think the Chinese in my area are more centered in Biotech.

Last edited:
the Jews are the ones behind all of this Liberal Agenda bs etc. I am shocked Blacks and Latinos haven't called them out for it, but you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I sense and smell a powder of anti-semitism in your post, my dear C130. And as for the 'hand that feeds me', my dear, i was offered full scholarship into a prestigious US academic institution(s) based on my academic caliber , not based on my 'ethnicity'.

lol, oh my G_d, please don't tell you you actually subscribe to this NWO with Soros and the 'Jew Elites' trying to rule the world, LOL.

Please, o G_d, let me get my tin foil hat ready.... :lol::rofl:

Oiii vey....

Jews get in because of their connections and also generally high performance.

Also, Jews, particularly Askenazim Jews have one of the highest IQs in the world:

the-chosen-people-11-728.jpg

Jewish people are successful because of this academic culturation amongst their kin. Their is a culture of academic success amongst their societies, and emphasizing their children to study well, and perform well. Their success is because of social environmental support systems, not because of political processes. Perhaps one can even claim genetic component of Jewish abilities to over-perform other races.

Approximately 80% of the Jews in the world today are Ashkenazim, with the remainder primarily Sephardic.

Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart. Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.” Richard Lynn, author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5. Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.” Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”

A Jewish average IQ of 115 is 8 points higher than the generally accepted IQ of their closest rivals—Northeast Asians—and approximately 40% higher than the global average IQ of 79.1 calculated by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen in IQ and Global Inequity.

Plus, contemplate this astounding tidbit: Ashkenazi “visual-spatial” IQ scores are only mediocre; in one study their median in this category was a below-average 98. They surmount this liability by logging astronomic figures in “verbal IQ”, which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension, working memory and mathematical skill; a 1958 survey of yeshiva students discovered a median verbal IQ of 125.6.

What does it mean that Ashkenazim have a high IQ, in terms of producing “geniuses”? With their population so small - a mere 0.25 of the world total - does it make any serious difference? The answer is YES.

It's not clear if Ashkenazim Jewish IQ is higher than the Oriental IQ.

Verbal IQ cannot exist. How much can a Jew score in a Japanese language test? Verbal IQ is a fictitious concept. It was created by narrow minded psychometrists with scant knowledge of the non Western world.

About 5000 children in Hong Kong were tested for their IQ. The score was 116.

It's not possible for Ashkenazim Jewish mean IQ to be higher than 115. So far, all the results on Ashkenazim IQ come from Eurocentric societies and researchers.

Where Orientals lack is physical and psychological aggression. You people are conformists, unlike Europeans who can think out of the box.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/20346718_The_intelligence_of_six-year-olds_in_Hong_Kong

This paper presents evidence from IQ tests on 4858 6-year-old Chinese children in Hong Kong. On the Coloured Progressive Matrices these children obtained a mean IQ of 116. Samples from Australia, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Romania, the UK and the US obtain IQs in the range 95-102.

I sense and smell a powder of anti-semitism in your post, my dear C130. And as for the 'hand that feeds me', my dear, i was offered full scholarship into a prestigious US academic institution(s) based on my academic caliber , not based on my 'ethnicity'.

lol, oh my G_d, please don't tell you you actually subscribe to this NWO with Soros and the 'Jew Elites' trying to rule the world, LOL.

Please, o G_d, let me get my tin foil hat ready.... :lol::rofl:

Oiii vey....

you telling me you don't believe the Jews control the U.S if not most of the world :cry:

It's a fact they control most of the media,banks,corporations, and politicians

a small group that has that much power and influence over the World is very dangerous.

You people are conformists, unlike Europeans who can think out of the box.

Can 'think out of the box' is thus a European right and affinity and not East Asian? LOL. I think you are in a great error in judgment, @pts_m_h_2016 .

you telling me you don't believe the Jews control the U.S if not most of the world :cry:

a small group that has that much power and influence over the World is very dangerous.

I believe the Jew was able to succeed due to their effort and hard work, period. So their relative success , secondary to environmental cooperation amongst their co-religionists is now considered 'controlling' ? Come on, please. This is the problem with anti-semitic jingoist thinking, my friend, it has a crab mentality that perpetuates self failure. The moment one group succeeds, the rest of the failing group will claim the successful one is "dominating" , rather instead of observing the hard work and investment the successful group has put in to warrant said success.

Jews in America, particularly Ashkenazim , succeed because in their synogogues, they preach about self awareness, self correction, and self consideration. Their yeshivas (schools) enforce intellectual development as young as pre-school, and emphasize the reading of the talmud, as well as hard sciences and mathematics. Jewish children, since young age, are encouraged to perfect their academic work, focusing primacy in academic success over social exploration and social aggrandizement. They attend summer schools for exam preparations (for the S.A.Ts, A.C.Ts, G.R.Es, M.C.A.Ts, L.C.A.Ts, USMLEs, BAR et al). So theirs is a socially empowered group that focuses and trains their youth , prepares their youth to succeed in society.

That is the IDEAL pathway. Instead of putting Jews down, American society , in general, should idolize what they do and learn from it. Instead of focusing on external blame for the success of others.

Ridiculous.

....:lol:

Can 'think out of the box' is thus a European right and affinity and not East Asian? LOL. I think you are in a great error in judgment, @pts_m_h_2016 .

I believe the Jew was able to succeed due to their effort and hard work, period. So their relative success , secondary to environmental cooperation amongst their co-religionists is now considered 'controlling' ? Come on, please. This is the problem with anti-semitic jingoist thinking, my friend, it has a crab mentality that perpetuates self failure. The moment one group succeeds, the rest of the failing group will claim the successful one is "dominating" , rather instead of observing the hard work and investment the successful group has put in to warrant said success.

Jews in America, particularly Ashkenazim , succeed because in their synogogues, they preach about self awareness, self correction, and self consideration. Their yeshivas (schools) enforce intellectual development as young as pre-school, and emphasize the reading of the talmud, as well as hard sciences and mathematics. Jewish children, since young age, are encouraged to perfect their academic work, focusing primacy in academic success over social exploration and social aggrandizement. They attend summer schools for exam preparations (for the S.A.Ts, A.C.Ts, G.R.Es, M.C.A.Ts, L.C.A.Ts, USMLEs, BAR et al). So theirs is a socially empowered group that focuses and trains their youth , prepares their youth to succeed in society.

That is the IDEAL pathway. Instead of putting Jews down, American society , in general, should idolize what they do and learn from it. Instead of focusing on external blame for the success of others.

Ridiculous.

....:lol:

would you not agree if a certain group of people (Jewish) that control the media (hollywood,MSM) the banks (Rothschilds, Federal reserve, IMF etc) control the politicians. that's power over the world??

you would have to be smart and crafty to do this, and they have been doing this for thousands of years.

Where Orientals lack is physical and psychological aggression. You people are conformists, unlike Europeans who can think out of the box.

Wonder if testosterone has something to do with it. Caucasians display greater sexual dimorphism - maybe the assertiveness and aggression arise from the same evolutionary process. Though a higher level of testosterone combined with lower levels of intelligence can be self-destructive, as evidenced by the violence in Mid-East.

If you really want to get rid of Jewish domination of media, banks, politics, academia and other forms of 'soft power', you should cheer and actively work for the rise of China. An East Asian dominated world is least likely to be Jewish dominated, from the looks of it.

Wonder if testosterone has something to do with it. Caucasians display greater sexual dimorphism - maybe the assertiveness and aggression arise from the same evolutionary process. Though a higher level of testosterone combined with lower levels of intelligence can be self-destructive, as evidenced by the violence in Mid-East.

Violence in Europe, Africa, the Americas and Oceania, India are also higher than in Oriental Japan.

Actually, dictatorships like Qatar or Oman probably experience lower levels of violence than Hindou societies like yours.

It is a potent theory. Orientals are less aggressive and more conformist explaining their lack of radically new concepts emerging from there even if their mean IQs are higher.

Middle Easterners have more radicals but lower average IQ with African admixture and such, so in the last 800 years they have produced very little original science specially if they have any African genes. Africa is not embroiled in Western sponsored violence, you still see very little coming out of any African majority society or any Hindu majority society.

As things stand today, it looks like being a European is the next best thing to sliced bread. How things may change 50 or 100 years later, only Allah can tell.

Actually, dictatorships like Qatar or Oman probably experience lower levels of violence than Hindou societies like yours.

He's Bangladeshi,and the last i remember, Bangladesh is a Muslim-dominant country, not 'Hindou'. Hindus are actually a minority in Bangladesh.

It is a potent theory. Orientals are less aggressive and more conformist explaining their lack of radically new concepts emerging from there even if their mean IQs are higher.

Orientals are less aggressive? Perhaps, the term "Confucian" is a better term. Confucian societies are, and i agree with you, harmonized and pro-homoeostasis. Confucian societies , generally, focus on harmony and tranquility. It was only with the advent of European imperialism and European hegemonistic notions that did East Asia was affected during the 19th century.

As for the generalization of 'less aggressive' Orientals. That is not true. Last i remember the scourge of Europe were The Huns, the Mongols, the Turks; all of which were of the Mongoloid Race. They werent' very 'docile' were they? They were 'oriental', however they weren't Confucian. So you need to differentiate between the use of 'Oriental' and Confucian.

Let me be frank with you, the Jewish may have influence in some American lobbyist groups, but they don't control the US. The United States is actually controlled by , if you haven't already realized it, White progressives, tho White conservatives also have a powerful say in the GOP. Christian White-Europeans control the United States.

How can you even placate blame on Jews? They were nearly eradicated (over 6 million of the European Jewry were liquidated by Nazi Germany?) And who did that? White Christian Europe, which had held scapegoating tactics on Jews as the blame for the woes of the time. Have you read Mein Kampf ? Please do so you can realize the expression of the day.

Europe has been at war with itself since the time of the Romans; if its not themselves they're at war with, its with other nearby civilizations that pose a threat to their hegemony. That's just the cold hard truth:
  1. The Crusades in the Middle East
  2. The Invasion of Meso America, and subjugation of North America, extermination of Native Meso-Americans, and supplanting of European colonists
  3. Global slavery
  4. Subjugation of Africa
  5. Subjugation of Asia
  6. Drawing of artificial post colonial states' boundaries

He's Bangladeshi,and the last i remember, Bangladesh is a Muslim-dominant country, not 'Hindou'. Hindus are actually a minority in Bangladesh.

I think he is personally a Hindu.

Bangladesh is a Hindu society still, it has no trace of Islamic culture or belief in it. It is more Hindu than Muslim in every aspect.

Orientals are less aggressive? Perhaps, the term "Confucian" is a better term. Confucian societies are, and i agree with you, harmonized and pro-homoeostasis. Confucian societies , generally, focus on harmony and tranquility. It was only with the advent of European imperialism and European hegemonistic notions that did East Asia was affected during the 19th century.

As for the generalization of 'less aggressive' Orientals. That is not true. Last i remember the scourge of Europe were The Huns, the Mongols, the Turks; all of which were of the Mongoloid Race. They werent' very 'docile' were they? They were 'oriental', however they weren't Confucian. So you need to differentiate between the use of 'Oriental' and Confucian.

The Mongols or Turks never score higher than the Japanese or Han Chinese in IQ tests.

They may be more predisposed to violence. When Europeans geared up to fight, they were kicked out in the end. The products of their 'invasion' were in Eastern Europe like in Russia you can see Putin's face resembles a bit like a Mongoloid's.

Here I speak of intellectual aggression. Breaking out of the mould and thinking out of the box. You Orientals can never do that. If you could, China would have already far surpassed the Western world. What does it lack?

As an incomplete example, regularly read the inputs of Chinese members living in Europe or America. They always talk about, dream about, think about only tracing the footsteps of their European and American predecessors. They cant think up new ideas themselves to overtake America in any discipline.

This is their intellectual shortcoming because of what I call lack of 'intellectual aggression'.

I think he is personally a Hindu.

Bangladesh is a Hindu society still, it has no trace of Islamic culture or belief in it. It is more Hindu than Muslim in every aspect.

Bangladesh is a Hindu society? So you're going to sit here and be the authority in whether or not the some 150 million Muslims in Bangladesh practice Islam or not? My friend, let's not be absurd.

Whether or not Maira La is a Hindu or Muslim is inconsequential; it does not justify your erroneous statement that his country (Bangladesh) is "Hindou", clearly it is not.

The Mongols or Turks never score higher than the Japanese or Han Chinese in IQ tests.

No you're not getting it, perhaps you have failed to comprehend. You claim that Orientals are less aggressive, and I discredited that generalization because the Mongols, Turks and Huns are also "Oriental", but were actually very aggressive. The Mongols ruled the largest land empire , the Huns threatened Roman Empire, the Turks (specially the Seljuk turks, who were form Central Asia) conquered the Caliphate, conquered the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) and proclaimed and assumed Caliphate over the entire Muslim World. Turks are not Arabs, nor are they Persian, Turks are actually Central Asian, and speak a Tungoid dialect similar to Mongol, Korean and Japanese.

So on that note and I must deign to reiterate: People of the Orient are not all "less aggressive", lol. In fact we conquered and dominated the world for a very long, long time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom