What's new

American Sailors attacked in Turkey

Turkish soldiers have more right being in Iraq than American soldiers have for following reasons;

* Iraq is our neighbors and we have military agreements between two for place troops in Iraq.
* We already have bases in N. Iraq.
* The mountainous area in N. Iraq used by PKK terro-rats for hiding and shelter.
* Our troops have security missions for national security.

Now ask yourself this question mr empty talker.. What were American soldiers doing in Iraq anyway? huh...

View attachment 152413

They were hardly places on peoples top places to visit, if you NEED a dictator to rule your nation then your genetically fucked.

They were hardly places on peoples top places to visit, if you NEED a dictator to rule your nation then your genetically fucked.

First watch your tongue, idiot ... They dont have to be the top places to visit still they were homes to millions of people and meant a lot, people had million times better life standart than now. It's you, brain fvcked one if you believe America invaded Iraq for people's sake and safety.. Save your half brain for yourself

huh........what were turkish soldiers doing in Iraq?:what: And why wait over a decade later before responding?:undecided:

They were trying to sell carpets and sherbet to Americans. The Americans were not impressed with the quality it seems.

And it takes a decade for a turk to act because they are that damn lazy.

Turkish soldiers have more right being in Iraq than American soldiers have for following reasons;

* Iraq is our neighbors and we have military agreements between two for place troops in Iraq.
* We already have bases in N. Iraq.
* The mountainous area in N. Iraq used by PKK terro-rats for hiding and shelter.
* Our troops have security missions for national security.

Now ask yourself this question mr empty talker.. What were American soldiers doing in Iraq anyway? huh...

View attachment 152413

LOL! Not a single turkish soldier dared to enter Iraq and fight ISIS while a bunch of poorly equipped Kurds are dishing out some serious punishment to those terrorist scumbags. You turks are fit for posturing on internet and taking out innocent tourists in your country. Leave the fighting to your superiors.

LOL! Not a single turkish soldier dared to enter Iraq and fight ISIS while a bunch of poorly equipped Kurds are dishing out some serious punishment to those terrorist scumbags. You turks are fit for posturing on internet and taking out innocent tourists in your country. Leave the fighting to your superiors.

Why we must fight with ISIS in the first place? They are not even a threat to us and we are glad how they cut pooly equipped Kurdish terrorists ( Us air drops military aid, us airstrikes and peshmerga reinforcements doesn't count help yeah ? ) Why don't you go and fight if you so eager to die... I will arrange your transportation behind syrian border you have my word... Politics is serious business no place for people like you with subzero analyse ability..

Why we must fight with ISIS in the first place? They are not even a threat to us and we are glad how they cut pooly equipped Kurdish terrorists ( Us air drops military aid, us airstrikes and peshmerga reinforcements doesn't count help yeah ? ) Why don't you go and fight if you so eager to die... I will arrange your transportation behind syrian border you have my word... Politics is serious business no place for people like you with subzero analyse ability..

You THINK you can fight ISIS?

They are not a threat to you probably because there is not much difference between the madman running Turkey and Baghdadi. They did not cut Kurdish warriors punishing ISIS. They cut your ego and the notion that sherbet sellers can be fighters.

I am an Indian and not a muslim either. The ISIS has not reached Indian borders and only muslim fanatics are joining ISIS. If you arrange for my transportation then how will you transport your carpets to the market? Leave it Abdul, it is beyond your means.

And your weak state is in no shape to play politics. Try acting tough and your big daddy USA will show you who is the man in the relationship.

Why don't you deal with poverty and HDI first? I promise when you surpass us, I'll approve.

Why don't you deal with poverty and HDI first? I promise when you surpass us, I'll approve.

Your carpet exporting country is in no condition to lecture India. You were not called sick man of Europe for nothing. Turks would rather live as criminals in Germany than sell sherbet on Turkish footpath. Speaks a lot about you impoverished people.

As you can read indians with ther knowledge about the middle east sucks, pakdefence should ban indians from the middle east section:-). We dont sell the world carpet you serial repist.

As you can read indians with ther knowledge about the middle east sucks, pakdefence should ban indians from the middle east section:-). We dont sell the world carpet you serial repist.

Yea. An Iranian dude corrected me. You don't sell carpets but only sherbet. And internet has some rather nasty things to say about Turks and their unhealthy obsession with livestock.

Your carpet exporting country is in no condition to lecture India. You were not called sick man of Europe for nothing. Turks would rather live as criminals in Germany than sell sherbet on Turkish footpath. Speaks a lot about you impoverished people.

I could understand if you limit yourself by critizing policies but when it comes to insult a whole nation sorry but I can't hold myself even if I knew this retard doesn't represent its country but fvcked it they usually same ... Indians below the lowest level as a society. .. pee on the wall in public, rape women in the bus and turn it into bang bus, respect no woman, ignore when your people sell each other and eat rats drink cow pees you slave of british retards come here and try to teach about... and you guys think sort of super power with zero effect to world politics except it's neighbors... I could show a thousand of embracing news about India then you could never say that you are Indian in the public... or you could you guys have no shame at last... have a cup of cow pee and gtfo, I pay...

I could understand if you limit yourself by critizing policies but when it comes to insult a whole nation sorry but I can't hold myself even if I knew this retard doesn't represent its country but fvcked it they usually same ... Indians below the lowest level as a society. .. pee on the wall in public, rape women in the bus and turn it into bang bus, respect no woman, ignore when your people sell each other and eat rats drink cow pees you slave of british retards come here and try to teach about... and you guys think sort of super power with zero effect to world politics except it's neighbors... I could show a thousand of embracing news about India then you could never say that you are Indian in the public... or you could you guys have no shame at last... have a cup of cow pee and gtfo, I pay...

Read my very first post here. It was a criticism of the policies undertaken by Turkey. But a certain Turk who clearly has problems understanding English too it as an attack on his fragile ego and passed nasty comments and I replied in kind.

Indians are better off than Turks for sure. In Turkey the custom of bride abduction which is then passed off as marriage, honour killings and unnatural copulation with animals is too well known round the world for you to comment on others. India maybe poor, turks are even poorer. And were you Ottomans not slaves yourselves? You were called Mameluks by the Chagtai Turks who enslaved you. Even the British enslaved you and broke your empire. It was India who robbed you of Palestine.

Except USA no other country is a super power, all are "potential" superpowers with China leading the pack and countries like India and Brazil following far behind. Turkey is not even in consideration.

Pay for your own sherbet Mustafa. I don't need your sherbet money.

Back
Top Bottom