What's new

American Lady Converted to Islam & Fell in Love with Pakistan

Zibago ka rishta iske saath fix hogaya hai isi liye jal bhun raha hai.

So true.
Just look at this bhens.
pakistan-actress-meera-bikini-pics.jpg

How can i unsee this..
large.jpg

Hahah but our very own actresses look so dumb in that bikni and skirts..While these goorian win the show in qameez shalwar...

kya ye khula tazaad nahi??

@EAK q taangen torh rahy ho ghaib ki... it was Dil K Behlany ko Ghalib khyal Acha hai.....!

That was just for the context.. Baat samjhana maqsad tha..baki ghalib janay or aap..:D

The US and Canadian migrants are fairly recent while in the UK they migrated mainly in the 60,s
mirpuris in the UK think mirpur is the heart of kashmir or some shit, ppl in azad kashmir don't even recognise them as kashmiris, there closer to punjab then they are to kashmir. I've met both punjabis and kashmiris who dislike them, because they feel they've made it when no one cares. just because overseas pakistanis build mansions in mirpur doesn't make it any better then any other town/city in pakistan.

Isi waisey ye selfie theek hay apku bus agli baar apney changa manga key janglat ki kataiye zaror karwa lein @The Sandman jaisey masum bachay dar jatey hain :angel:
Abey ye selfie kese ho sakta hai. Kiunke uske dono haath upar hain. Bhabhi ne photoshoot karwaya tha tere liye.

Abey ye selfie kese ho sakta hai. Kiunke uske dono haath upar hain. Bhabhi ne photoshoot karwaya tha tere liye.
Kiya pata apney socha ho key itni pyari bachiyon ki tasverain share ho rahein hain behti nadi mein ham bhi haath dho lain :D

Tharak mahool on hai..Lain ap b thora hissa daal lain...
tharak nai ji :partay::lol: main aisa bi tu ni hon...to revert someone to lslam :enjoy: ....By the way, actually I have two very good friends who recently reverted to Islam and I always call them sisters :) and they laugh

Tharak mahool on hai..Lain ap b thora hissa daal lain...

Kya pta photoshoot b @Zibago nay hi kia ho...Who knows ..hai na??
Mein ney isi ki pic ki editing nahi ki sachi muchi :D

tharak nai ji :partay::lol: main aisa bi tu ni hon...to revert someone to lslam :enjoy: ....By the way, actually I have two very good friends who recently reverted to Islam and I always call them sisters :) and they laugh
Indians call it love Jihad lol

Mein ney isi ki pic ki editing nahi ki sachi muchi :D

Indians call it love Jihad lol
Who cares for them :(....by the way...an Indian American girl is also studying Quran...and she will declare her shahadah at some appropriate time and they are my family friends..originally of Delhi .... so from a Kathak studio to Bayyinah is great journey Alhamdulillah...But I didn't play any role in it except for pointing them to the right sources upon being asked.. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom