What's new

American Lady Converted to Islam & Fell in Love with Pakistan

Best i can do for Zibago.
ugly-indian-girl.jpg

Ughhhhhhhh thoooooo..... it's vomit inducing akhhhhh

Welcome To Religion Islam.
Here you will feel the Difference and will be able to observe Almighty and the judgement deeply.

I don't agree with her exclusive standing out claims because mostly she has been hanging around in backward areas and cities. People from these areas even feel intrigued by other Pakistani's urban life styles . Trust you me, i have a 17 year old boy and his 10 year old sister at my home who are from a village and they stare at me and my family members no matter what we do. Both of them even imitate the way i stand and cross my arms, if i suite up for an occasion or something they stare at me and make faces lol . Point is if she was in Lahore Karachi or Islamabad nobody would even notice her, but if she will go to any rural area then of course people will feel intrigued by her looks but then that is something which is true for most part of the globe. For instance have a look at the following vid.
i'm not kidding but if that happened to me i would feel inclined to kick the f__k out of that 17 year old kid. I know its pindi mentality but everyone has there limits

i'm not kidding but if that happened to me i would feel inclined to kick the f__k out of that 17 year old kid. I know its pindi mentality but everyone has there limits
I don't beat them but i do taunt them for acting paindoo or what i mostly say is "Have you never seen anyone before?", i have come across many such people in Pakistan who stare at you and giggle when they see you carrying yourself or conversing in a civil manner. BTW some Pakistani communities in UK are even worst than these simple local people.

Last edited:
I don't beat them but i do taunt them for acting paindoo or what i mostly say is "Have you never seen anyone before?", i have come across many such people in Pakistan who stare at you and giggle when they see you carrying yourself or conversing in a civil manner. BTW some Pakistani communities in UK are even worst than these simple local people.
yeah i know i live in the uk, its mirpuri's some of them are undignified rats, its funny how Mirpuris claim mirpur is this beacon of light in pakistan when most people living there don't care about it. Pakistanis living in germany and scandanavia seem less backward.

yeah i know i live in the uk, its mirpuri's some of them are undignified rats, its funny how Mirpuris claim mirpur is this beacon of light in pakistan when most people living there don't care about it. Pakistanis living in germany and scandanavia seem less backward.
LOL i didn't mention Mirpuria's on purpose because i thought it might hurt some people here. ;)

Mirpuris are paindo and backward hnm

I have never heard anyone from Mirpur ever claim to beacon of light for Pakistan

Dont make shit up

Mirpuris are paindo and backward hnm

I have never heard anyone from Mirpur ever claim to beacon of light for Pakistan

Dont make shit up
you don't live in england, the UK wanted to build a damn in the mirpur area they brought land of the ppl living there who were villagers and told them they could come and live in england and they would have a nice job. The UK F__KD them hard they gave them shitty counsel houses and made them work in mills, the houses were small, due to the lack of education they were deskilled when they arrived in the UK, the next 2 generations of uk-pakistanis were basically raised around the idea that being a taxi driver or working in a shitty take away was a decent enough type of living because having pindoo mentality makes you think that way. However things are changing and pakistanis have made inroads in the UK but there are many who still inherit the basic pindoo mentality

you don't live in england, the UK wanted to build a damn in the mirpur area they brought land of the ppl living there who were villagers and told them they could come and live in england and they would have a nice job. The UK F__KD them hard they gave them shitty counsel houses and made them work in mills, the houses were small, due to the lack of education they were deskilled when they arrived in the UK, the next 2 generations of uk-pakistanis were basically raised around the idea that being a taxi driver or working in a shitty take away was a decent enough type of living because having pindoo mentality makes you think that way. However things are changing and pakistanis have made inroads in the UK but there are many who still inherit the basic pindoo mentality
Um no the state of Pakistan wanted to build a dam after the Indus water treaty in Mirpur and it did build the dam and its called the Mangla dam
The old city of Mirpur is now underwater nearly half of the district is underwater

Yes there was a mass migration from Rural Mirpur to UK from the affected areas and thats what poured big money into Mirpur they say land at Dodyal Mirpur cost more than land in Islamabad and let ne tell you it aint cheap in elite sectors of Islamabad :D
THe situation of Pakistani migrants all over Europe is similar even in Greece,Italy and France are not economically well off because just like most Mirpuris they too migrated from humble rural backgrounds

And the growing conservative tendencies of British Pakistanis is something at times even i dont understand its not related ti an ethnicity

Canadian and American Pakistanis are better off because they migrated mainly from Urban Pakistan

Um no the state of Pakistan wanted to build a dam after the Indus water treaty in Mirpur and it did build the dam and its called the Mangla dam
The old city of Mirpur is now underwater nearly half of the district is underwater

Yes there was a mass migration from Rural Mirpur to UK from the affected areas and thats what poured big money into Mirpur they say land at Dodyal Mirpur cost more than land in Islamabad and let ne tell you it aint cheap in elite sectors of Islamabad :D
THe situation of Pakistani migrants all over Europe is similar even in Greece,Italy and France are not economically well off because just like most Mirpuris they too migrated from humble rural backgrounds

And the growing conservative tendencies of British Pakistanis is something at times even i dont understand its not related ti an ethnicity

Canadian and American Pakistanis are better off because they migrated mainly from Urban Pakistan
the us and canada took the doctors and buisnessmen who could contribute, the UK mostly took the illiterates.

the us and canada took the doctors and buisnessmen who could contribute, the UK mostly took the illiterates.
The US and Canadian migrants are fairly recent while in the UK they migrated mainly in the 60,s

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom