What's new

American Empire - Before the Fall!

please answer my edited post again

Well they haven't done that yet, but surely can scare off any US vessels near its coast for sure.

And in fact there is no need for a confrontation right now for China against USA.

Well they haven't done that yet, but surely can scare off any US vessels near its coast for sure.

And in fact there is no need for a confrontation right now for China against USA.

Dude, I must ask you this- do you really believe China is big enough power to "scare off" US? maybe in a couple of decades, but not now. Anyways, considering China indeed is a superpower, what difference has it made to stop the hegemony of US? Many countries look forward to China as potential counter weight to US, has China shown any real responsibility towards their well being. Can it make US keep away from afganistan, like USSR did in 1972 war between India & Pak?

i don't think US will fall in near future...

if it falls,it will be like collapsing of pillars of modern scientific era...

It is falling already. Process of deterioration is on its way. :usflag:

And what exactly is that process? And be cautious, if it falls, it will take a lot many countries down with it, who depends on it. who depends on it for everything from food to fighter planes. 99% countries are either getting grants/loans from US, buying stuff from US or selling stuff to US (some doing all three, still wants their downfall)

White people were responsible for the rape of south asia and several African countries in the past.Even today they are responsible for the rape of Iraq.

Not as much as the rape by the colored people upon themselves in the name of religion.

Economically and Militarily they are on top.

Representation in world bodies and the representation of world wide population wise , they are there.

Its a manufacturing hub and trade wise its a giant.

What all parameters you need .

No they are not even close to the US in both these important factors.

Not as much as the rape by the colored people upon themselves in the name of religion.

This reminds me of a poem written by an African boy published in a magazine, which goes like this:
When I born, I black
when I grow up, I black,
when I go in sun, I black
when I scared, I black,
when I sick, I black
and when I die, I still black

And u white fellows,
when you born, you pink
when you grow up, you white
when you go in sun, you red
when you cold, you blue
when you scared, you yellow
when you sick, you green
when you die, you grey,

And you call me "coloured"?

lol ignore Sino-PakFriendship, he goes around the forum posting racist crap everywhere. He absolutely hates white people and posts **** like "white people are the cause of all the murder and rape in the world"

Why are people still posting links to conspiracy videos and websites? None of it is true whatsoever, yet you all quote it like fact. Conspiracy theorists have been saying the U.S would collapse every year for the past 40 years.

It's a load of ****.

I remember many years ago i was baffled by a claim by an Aboriginal professor from the university of Sydney when i was watching a SBS program, he said "in the past whiteman openly massacred the Aboriginal people, now they are doing it systematically."

I am waiting for Michael Douglas "Wall Street 2" to see the capitalist greed any how If US stop's job out sourcing and cut defense budget just for three years they are back in green from red (deficits).

U.S. decline is inevitable. One day the U.S. will be replaced by a new power. Just as the British Empire. Only a matter of time.

Theoretically, I agree with you,If all nations would be equally able, this world would be an ideal place. But at most, this world can be a multi polar world, with a handful of countries as superpowers and the rest would still be the same as they are now. But will a multi polar world be better than the unipolar one? I seriously doubt that.

For a vast majority of third world countries, cold war era type groupings would be very difficult to cope with. And given the human tendencies, the more leaders you have the more chaotic the society will become. Multi-superpowers will play a deadly game of geopolitics, and the world would be worse than with unipolar one it is now. Imagine,if there are a handful of more US in the world, how many more Iraqs and afganistans will be there?

You know what this arguement sounds really like? Just subsitute parties for countries/powers there. You wiill see.

Last edited:
U.S. decline is inevitable. One day the U.S. will be replaced by a new power. Just as the British Empire. Only a matter of time.

True, its a matter of time. But not in our life time.

When he first joined the PDF he used the name "Sino-Indus Friendship" or something close to that name (maybe "Sino-Indo Friendship"). He gave a location flag as the USA. He was virulently anti-American. I had a few interchanges with him calling him an ingrate, etc. In the course of these interchanges I came to believe, from his answers, that he was a high school or young college student of Chinese descent, living in Texas, who was totally estranged from his Chinese-American upbringing. Under that name he was banned. He came back as Sino-PakFriendship, still virulently anti-American. I was unable to find his "member's introduction" thread under either name when I just tried to find it. Anyway, if I am wrong, perhaps he will set the record straight. On the other hand, I don't really believe anything he says except that he hates the USA.

Many Americans hate America. Americans regularly burn the American flag on a regular basis. Him being chinese has nothing to do with it. Many Americans are ashamed that they live in a police state and have no control over their government, the fact that the USA is fighting two wars while dropping bombs in Pakistan and Yemen are just evidence that the USA govt is not controlled by the masses.

Dude, I must ask you this- do you really believe China is big enough power to "scare off" US? maybe in a couple of decades, but not now. Anyways, considering China indeed is a superpower, what difference has it made to stop the hegemony of US? Many countries look forward to China as potential counter weight to US, has China shown any real responsibility towards their well being. Can it make US keep away from afganistan, like USSR did in 1972 war between India & Pak?

No matter how powerful China becomes China has already stated that China has no intentions of being the world police.

The USA warmachine will roll on until it collapses from its own debt.

Iran is a perfect example, Iran is getting hit with the hardest sanctions in the world. Sanctions that China and Russia both allowed.

And I agree with this policy. China should only be worried about itself and its neighbors. If some country on the other side of the world wants to build nuclear weapons then they should because why should China have the right to nuclear weapons but nobody else?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom