What's new

American Empire - Before the Fall!

Race has nothing to do with with the subject or anything else for that matter, whites are no worse then anyone else and they are not any better either.

u stupid guy speaks stupid thing.

u r full of white burden and racism.

You are incapable of rational discussion. Every single thread you post in, you always talk about peoples races. Race has got nothing to do with anything.

Wow, I came here to discuss the potential economical impact of US aiding Pakistan and fighting in Afghanistan but instead I end up laughing.

You guys do know that Sino-PakFriendship is just trying to get under your skin anyway possible? Each time you respond to one of his/her posts, you give him/her more legitimacy.

US in this world is indeed a credible power.There are certain asian giants trying to catch p with them but they are still a long way off.India will take atleast 3 to 4 decades and China can probably do it in 2 decades if they stop accumultaing trillion dollar reserve and start investing faith in their own currency

whats wrong with the american empire falling?

i am all for a multi lateral world where other races and nations have the ability to influence in the world

if you support american unilateralism then in all liklihood you have supremacist tendencies

whats wrong with the american empire falling?

i am all for a multi lateral world where other races and nations have the ability to influence in the world

if you support american unilateralism then in all liklihood you have supremacist tendencies

Theoretically, I agree with you,If all nations would be equally able, this world would be an ideal place. But at most, this world can be a multi polar world, with a handful of countries as superpowers and the rest would still be the same as they are now. But will a multi polar world be better than the unipolar one? I seriously doubt that.

For a vast majority of third world countries, cold war era type groupings would be very difficult to cope with. And given the human tendencies, the more leaders you have the more chaotic the society will become. Multi-superpowers will play a deadly game of geopolitics, and the world would be worse than with unipolar one it is now. Imagine,if there are a handful of more US in the world, how many more Iraqs and afganistans will be there?

But will a multi polar world be better than the unipolar one? I seriously doubt that.

it will be, as long as conflict can be avoided.

already africa is getting a better deal from the chinese over the past decade than the whole white western world has given them for half a century

and if india and brazil want to come to africa they will have to offer good deals as well - this is a better scenario than the anglo american hegemony SYSTEMATICALLY screwing africa over, now they too have to be fairer to africans and they dont want to do that - they would rather pay off dictators and trample over people

eventually it will be harder for the british and americans to bully people into supporting illegal wars, it will be harder for the americans and british to control the IMF, world bank and WTO - these are all positives in my estimation

it will be, as long as conflict can be avoided.

already africa is getting a better deal from the chinese over the past decade than the whole white western world has given them for half a century

and if india and brazil want to come to africa they will have to offer good deals as well - this is a better scenario than the anglo american hegemony SYSTEMATICALLY screwing africa over, now they too have to be fairer to africans and they dont want to do that - they would rather pay off dictators and trample over people

eventually it will be harder for the british and americans to bully people into supporting illegal wars, it will be harder for the americans and british to control the IMF, world bank and WTO - these are all positives in my estimation

China, India & Brazil are not superpowers, just emerging economies. Africa is getting better deals because of competetion among buyers (China, India and other emerging economies).
And illegal wars, bullying etc were all present when USSR was a superpower and the world was bipolar. Afganistan, Vietnam etc were what, illegal wars for establishing supremacy over others. After the end of cold war, count how many nuclear tests have been conducted the world over, and compare it with cold war era. Same goes for WMD, biological, chemical warfare. World was always standing on the brink of WW-III, total extinction.
There is already race starting between India & China for regional supremacy. And China is trying hard to catch up with US to become the next super power, why? It can become a peaceful developed country like, say switzerland or luxemberg, why so much race for military supremacy?

You can choose to close your eyes and dream of a better world, but reality is like mosquito, it will bite regardless of you sleeping or awake.

Countries like India ,China etc arent superpowers just super economies ,i mean how mnay people oof other nations actually speak hindi or chinese or for that matter watch asian movies

Countries like India ,China etc arent superpowers just super economies ,i mean how mnay people oof other nations actually speak hindi or chinese or for that matter watch asian movies

China is a super power indeed.

Movies ??/ what the relation of it in determining a super power.??:what:

China is a super power indeed.

Movies ??/ what the relation of it in determining a super power.??:what:

hold your horses man, china a superpower? whats your criteria of a superpower? tell me how it compares vis a vis US as a superpower?

hold your horses man, china a superpower? whats your criteria of a superpower? tell me how it compares vis a vis US as a superpower?

Economically and Militarily they are on top.

Representation in world bodies and the representation of world wide population wise , they are there.

Its a manufacturing hub and trade wise its a giant.

What all parameters you need .

Economically and Militarily they are on top.

Representation in world bodies and the representation of world wide population wise , they are there.

Its a manufacturing hub and trade wise its a giant.

What all parameters you need .

Can it do an Iraq or an afganistan on its own? Can it dare to feild its navy fleet near US coast? Can it project/assert it power directly opposing to US?

Can it do an Iraq or an afganistan on its own?

Well they have the capabilities but they prefer not to meddle in others issue for the time being.

If something like 9/11 happens you can surely expect some fireworks.

Well they have the capabilities but they prefer not to meddle in others issue for the time being.

If something like 9/11 happens you can surely expect some fireworks.

please answer my edited post again

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom