What's new

American Empire - Before the Fall!

Many Americans hate America. Americans regularly burn the American flag on a regular basis. Him being chinese has nothing to do with it. Many Americans are ashamed that they live in a police state and have no control over their government, the fact that the USA is fighting two wars while dropping bombs in Pakistan and Yemen are just evidence that the USA govt is not controlled by the masses.

sounds like diatribe spoken by someone with a thorough communist education. Which if your profile is correct and you live in North Korea, yet have access to this website. Then you must rank fairly high in the party cadre. Maybe an admin could check your IP address and confirm your location?

Your description of America is way off base. Those that burn the American flag in protests are an extreme minority. And yet what you fail to see is that they have the right to do such a thing with out going to prison. What would happen to you in North Korea if you even dared to gather in protest of the Government, let alone burn the North Korean flag?

Also the Government is controlled by the "masses" and right now we have the elected Government the majority asked for. This fall you will start to see even more changes with the mid term elections. The so called "masses" are not real happy with the current incumbents.

U.S. decline is inevitable. One day the U.S. will be replaced by a new power. Just as the British Empire. Only a matter of time.

That is true and one day another will surpass China and so on.......

But for right now China has a long ways to go to even catch up to the U.S.

Last edited:
sounds like diatribe spoken by someone with a thorough communist education. Which if your profile is correct and you live in North Korea, yet have access to this website. Then you must rank fairly high in the party cadre. Maybe an admin could check your IP address and confirm your location?

Your description of America is way off base. Those that burn the American flag in protests are an extreme minority. And yet what you fail to see is that they have the right to do such a thing with out going to prison. What would happen to you in North Korea if you even dared to gather in protest of the Government, let alone burn the North Korean flag?

Also the Government is controlled by the "masses" and right now we have the elected Government the majority asked for. This fall you will start to see even more changes with the mid term elections. The so called "masses" are not real happy with the current incumbents.

I live in Brooklyn New York. I just chose the North Korean and Chinese flag because those are my two favorite countries.

I live in Brooklyn New York. I just chose the North Korean and Chinese flag because those are my two favorite countries.

That alone prove which kind of person you are.

I know you probably doesn't like USA, neither do I. However the phase of "enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not always true. So tell me what is there to like about DPRK other than the fact that they hate US to the guts.

Last edited:

More than that, try to sit on a newspaper if it has a picture of Kim Jung-il's face on it let alone use it to wipe one's @ss after you use the toilet.

I'd love to discuss "Amrika" further vis-a-vis the "empire". But you and "Chin-Pak" from the first couple of pages completely ruined it for me ...

So what are you exactly if you wear your country flags so promiscuously?

I'd love to discuss "Amrika" further vis-a-vis the "empire". But you and "Chin-Pak" from the first couple of pages completely ruined it for me ...

So what are you exactly if you wear your country flags so promiscuously?

My guess would be that he is an ethnic Korean minority in China whose family might have some sort of connection to DPRK and is living in NYC right now.

Last edited:
Americans are here to stay atleast for a century or two. Unless someone can build a competing economy, millitary and a powerful industrial and technological base to counter America. If America was to fail what would be our alternate?? The future of world will see america as a hyper power followed by sevral regional superpowers.

The guy is a fraud. His comments read like they were cobbled together from some place else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom