What's new

American Embassy in Islamabad Constructing Firing Ranges & Rappelling Towers

This development won’t go unnoticed. That is all I am going to say.

The Americans may have it their way, but the damage was done a long time ago.

I wonder how much kiyani would have gotten for letting this project carried out without any restrictions

It boggles the mind how a nation could go ahead and abuse the host nation in such a blatant fashion. That too without scrutiny.

If those responsible for safeguarding the territorial integrity are not bothered about it why should you or me?

WTF.. is this US embassy or new pentagon.

us_embass_1505813133.jpg

Why are they asking for permission than?
It is also common decency to do so if there are building laws around the property that may be violated.

A country’s embassy is considered its territory by the host country’s acceptance and honor of international laws. That does not mean violations do not occur and countries do not take actions in those embassies against each other’s interests.
Embassies spy and are spied on , and as a recent example Wikileaks Julian assange took refuge from British Authorities in the Ecuadorian embassy even though this angered British and US authorities

US Marines in Pakistan? This sounds more like script for war. Hey @OsmanAli98 are we heading to US invasion of Pakistan with invasion commencing with conquest of Islamabad?

US Marines are used in most diplomatic missions that US has however its is concerning that they are expanding their embassy like this however ask the babus in the Foreign Office about that lel

However the babus in the FA might not mince some words I am more confident in the GHQ and the folks who are actually running the foreign policy mechanisms will do their jobs and do whats needed to root Yankee from our backyard of Afghanistan

The US needs Pakistan more than ever the Americans might not want to admit it, nor will the members from the midwest will admit it their asses got handed by the rag tag Taliban I dont have a boner for the Taiban per see I just see them as useful idiots in this case Afghanistan future will be decided by the ilk that is sadly not in the capacity to make it a full functioning state however if we put our man(Taliban) or the regions man there no more border attacks,Afghan so called "refugees" , PTM or etc we been suffering for the past 4 decades and plus it could push our soft and hard power to the test

US Marines are used in most diplomatic missions that US has however its is concerning that they are expanding their embassy like this however ask the babus in the Foreign Office about that lel
Not to worry. If push to comes to shove we have 100 guys for every one they have at the embassy. That is our secret Tojan Horse in America. "Who" I hear you say.

"It's you ooo"

*500,000 Pakistani community in USA.

Not to worry. If push to comes to shove we have 100 guys for every one they have at the embassy. That is our secret Tojan Horse in America. "Who" I hear you say.

"It's you ooo"

*500,000 Pakistani community in USA.

The issue with the American Pakistani diaspora is none of them give a two hoot about Pakistan we see Pakistan as place we go visit nana and chahcha once every few years and buy real estate the 2nd gen are self hating cucks who will bow to every lie made about the homeland also the ones involved in the diaspora lobbying are so interested in the Rohingya,Uyghurs,Kurds,Syrians or "Balistine" than with Kashmir or Pakistan in general plus the uncles are even more stupid when lobbying the *** kiss the Democratic Party too much, The Indians play all sides right wing and left wing have good rapport with all the politicians here so we cant do much but suggest and cajole our stupid leaders but they wont listen you can ask folks like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan that we tried convincing but the dumb babus and 2nd gen don want to listen

The issue with the American Pakistani diaspora is none of them give a two hoot about Pakistan we see Pakistan as place we go visit nana and chahcha once every few years and buy real estate the 2nd gen are self hating cucks who will bow to every lie made about the homeland also the ones involved in the diaspora lobbying are so interested in the Rohingya,Uyghurs,Kurds,Syrians or "Balistine" than with Kashmir or Pakistan in general plus the uncles are even more stupid when lobbying the *** kiss the Democratic Party too much, The Indians play all sides right wing and left wing have good rapport with all the politicians here so we cant do much but suggest and cajole our stupid leaders but they wont listen you can ask folks like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan that we tried convincing but the dumb babus and 2nd gen don want to listen

This is very correct.

Most American Pakistanis are not really interested in promoting Pakistani interests. We should learn some leassons from Indian Americans and Israeli Americans.

I have been to Embassy for Interview, what you guys are seeing in Pictures is not even half of it hahahaha that building indeed a fortress, if Pakistan ever gets a Zombie Apocalypse I will be running straight to US embassy Islamabad haha

but it is very beautiful , and Staff was unexpectedly friendly . I was greeted by 2 people working inside embassy both white male's in late 50's . They stop by to ask why i was there, what kind of Visa i was applying and if i need any assistance .

This is very correct.

Most American Pakistanis are not really interested in promoting Pakistani interests. We should learn some leassons from Indian Americans and Israeli Americans.
that is true for 2nd generations of most immigrant groups

The scale, capacity and reach of American surveillance apparatus is such that HUMINT is just a part of its equation.

HUMINT will be part of the game in some way or form [always] but information extraction procedures are increasingly technology-driven. If you happen to get access to declassified bits of information on the web, you will notice NSA in the discussions.
Technology is stil isn't on par with an operative.And a state like Pakistan where use of tech isn't much.HUMINT is name of game.

That's not an embassy, it's military barracks equipped with spying/snooping instruments.

What's next, a runway to land fighter aircrafts?

It is also common decency to do so if there are building laws around the property that may be violated.

A country’s embassy is considered its territory by the host country’s acceptance and honor of international laws. That does not mean violations do not occur and countries do not take actions in those embassies against each other’s interests.
Embassies spy and are spied on , and as a recent example Wikileaks Julian assange took refuge from British Authorities in the Ecuadorian embassy even though this angered British and US authorities

This doesn’t look like an ordinary embassy. It looks like a headquarter that can house thousands of people.

This is what normal embassies look like the world over:

cq5dam.thumbnail.588.368.png

Now compare this with the US spying orgie center:

us_embass_1505813133.jpg

It is so large it doesn’t even fit on this picture.

It is an absolute joke that we have allowed this to happen. We know what goes on behind those walls. They are here to gather intelligence on our nuclear weapons and strike with a sizable force when the need arrives. They are also for that purpose in Afghanistan. They coordinate from both sides. Why else would there be a need for so many armed US marines on Pakistani soil?

This looks like we made a deal with the devil. We are fully aware why these pigs are on our soil and we accommodate them because we have no choice. Too bad the people aren’t being told the truth. It is clear as day and night.

The US hates Pakistan and blames it day and night for every catastrophe in the universe. Yet we just don’t have an iota of shame. Talk about inviting the devil into your home.

I have been to Embassy for Interview, what you guys are seeing in Pictures is not even half of it hahahaha that building indeed a fortress, if Pakistan ever gets a Zombie Apocalypse I will be running straight to US embassy Islamabad haha

but it is very beautiful , and Staff was unexpectedly friendly . I was greeted by 2 people working inside embassy both white male's in late 50's . They stop by to ask why i was there, what kind of Visa i was applying and if i need any assistance .

I am surprised they didn’t tell you were on US soil.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom