What's new

American Consulate In Peshawar Under Attack

This TTP are at their dying stage already, We Pakistan should brace for more impacts just incase. PAF should bomb their hideouts one more time to avenge the death of this insolent beasts!

Don't worry! We will make out of this alive

Inna lila wa inna lila hi rajioon

Bombing near US Consulate, hmm.....i don't think its just TTP doing it or else we should be prepared for they have a massive new embassy in Karachi. Like a freaking maximum security prison.

"Timergara Blast"- Is it one of the four or a seperate blast??

loss of innocent life is always sad, RIP TO THOSE WHO GOT KILLED,i pray those who are behind these attacks get the most painful death:angry:

We should not get mad, we should get even.

These thugs and low lifes are nothing but criminals who want to damage the country, we should hunt them one by one and give them a taste if their own medicine.

usconsulateattack-afp608.jpg

Soldiers take positions following a huge bomb blast in Peshawar on April 5, 2010. — AFP

25 to 30 terrorists using NGOs vehicles came to the area. Targets: intellegence office in defence, US consulate. They wanted to enter defence colony but Army is batteling them in streets. 4 terrorists' bodies recoverd. My brothre's office shooked badly. Am posting using cell plz pray.

25 to 30 terrorists using NGOs vehicles came to the area. Targets: intellegence office in defence, US consulate. They wanted to enter defence colony but Army is batteling them in streets. 4 terrorists' bodies recoverd. My brothre's office shooked badly. Am posting using cell plz pray.

Our prayers are always with Pakistan Army.

Hope Pakistan Army catches all those terrorists alive, and I hope no more civilians get injured or killed.

Does anyone know that idetities of dead people ?
How many american citizens were killed in the blasts ?

pesh_US_attack.jpg

May Allah protect you and your family, hope your brother is fine and please keep us posted.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom