What's new

American Consulate In Peshawar Under Attack

Yesterday I was buying food from a local Pakistani restaurant in Fujairah when I overheard some fellow countrymen talking among themselves in Hindko while having lunch.

Geo TV was on and the news came that Talibans have accepted the blame thru a phone call to Geo. One of them remarked; this is all American propaganda. Geo TV is financed by Zionists. No Muslim will kill fellow Muslims and Taliban are Muslims. This is being done by Blackwater and being blamed on Taliban. How does one know that who’s voice is behind the phone?

I don’t want to generalize, but it shows that some sections of ordinary God fearing Pakistani public continue to harbor deep sympathy for TTP and would not condemn them no matter what. This explains why TTP always manage to find people to help them. Lal Masjid mullahs find sypmathetic spokesmen on TV.

Easiest thing is to blame all on foreign elements. Regret to say that many naïve fellow Pakistanis are behaving like ostriches.

Last edited:
Agreed on Plastic explosives, there decomposition rate is much faster thus producing rapid expansion of gases. Usually the terrorists rely on this rapid expansion (shock wave) to demolish the structures. One thing that is interesting is that C-4 can not be produced in backyard as one of the major components required is RDX which is not readily available. Although I have read in several places that Pakistan Army have seized bomb factories in Tribal areas, to me so far what is a bomb factory not clear. Even if they have been able to produce C4 they are still getting the RDX produced in a military grade production facility.

Remember the 3000 or so parcels of Plastic explosives seized from Swat that created much controversy as they were all made in India ? There is your answer..............................

Yesterday I was buying food from a local Pakistani restaurant in Fujairah when I overheard some fellow countrymen talking among themselves in Hindko while having lunch.

Geo TV was on and the news came that Talibans have accepted the blame thru a phone call to Geo. One of them remarked; this is all American propaganda. Geo TV is financed by Zionists. No Muslim will kill fellow Muslims and Taliban are Muslims. This is being done by Blackwater and being blamed on Taliban. How does one know that who’s voice is behind the phone?

I don’t want to generalize, but it shows that some sections of ordinary God fearing Pakistani public continue to harbor deep sympathy for TTP and would not condemn them no matter what. This explains why TTP always manage to find people to help them. Lal Masjid mullahs find sypmathetic spokesmen on TV.

Easiest thing is to blame all on foreign elements. Regret to say that many naïve fellow Pakistanis are behaving like ostriches.

Agreed, a section of our population still harbours support for these animals, but according to a recent survey by the Jang group only 4% of our entire population supports the Taliban which is not a lot, it is only a matter of time until they or someone they love are involved in some terrorist related activity, only then will they see the light.
These people are incredibly stupid, they choose to believe conspiracy theories rather than cold,hard facts.
To them everything is either a zionist conspiracy or American propaganda.
May God enlighten them, if they are not meant to be enlightened, than may He destroy them.............................
Ameen

Agreed, a section of our population still harbours support for these animals, but according to a recent survey by the Jang group only 4% of our entire population supports the Taliban which is not a lot

you are right bro, but the sad thing is that they dont need a huge support to carry out devastating attacks everywhere. that few percentage is enough for them to kill people and interupt secrity, the same example is seen in Afghanistan.

you are right bro, but the sad thing is that they dont need a huge support to carry out devastating attacks everywhere. that few percentage is enough for them to kill people and interupt secrity, the same example is seen in Afghanistan.

Correct brother, that is why I say that this small segment of population should be dealt with accordingly.................

These are useful idiots who are providing not only ideological but logistical support to TTP terrorists. Such people dont even understand Islam to begin with. They should all be sent to live under these animals tyranny to see their heros in action we will see then if these canaries sing the same tune, but too bad PA have eradicated these scum bags.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom