What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Excellent questions.

It is perfectly justifiable, understandable and indeed necessary for the general public to express their grief and anger over this tragedy. However, this anguish should be directed at the proper quarters to demand accountability from the civilian and military leadership for not only this incident, but so many other previous things too.

What has happened until now is that the elite create a well choreographed circus that directs the energy elsewhere to a convenient target outside the country (USA, NATO, India, IMF, you name it), so that business as usual may return as quickly as can be managed. Hence, this mourning runs the risk of going to waste yet again, not because the international community is amoral or illegal or unjust, but because the elite continue to hoodwink their own people.

Rather than burn effigies and a few newspaper photo-ops by a few well-trained lackeys, I'd rather see all the families of those killed to stage a hunger strike in front of the GHQ and the parliament until some answers emerge, or something tangible like that that would be effective from a strategic point of view.

I hope I make myself clear in what I am trying to say.

That would make americans happy wouldnt it.

Im not talking about mutiny , Im talking about acting on the call of duty that every soldier and officer of Pakistan Army has echoing in his heart.

All it will take is one Sherdil ...

Be that as it may, any Army whose officers, or rank and file, follow their hearts instead of orders is a dead Army.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

WRONG.

The people of Pakistan must make their own leaders accountable. Otherwise there is no hope for a real change.

AfXb5XlCMAAletX.jpg:large

AZA3BjECAAAbMkr.jpg:large

Excellent questions.

It is perfectly justifiable, understandable and indeed necessary for the general public to express their grief and anger over this tragedy. However, this anguish should be directed at the proper quarters to demand accountability from the civilian and military leadership for not only this incident, but so many other previous things too.

What has happened until now is that the elite create a well choreographed circus that directs the energy elsewhere to a convenient target outside the country (USA, NATO, India, IMF, you name it), so that business as usual may return as quickly as can be managed. Hence, this mourning runs the risk of going to waste yet again, not because the international community is amoral or illegal or unjust, but because the elite continue to hoodwink their own people.

Rather than burn effigies and a few newspaper photo-ops by a few well-trained lackeys, I'd rather see all the families of those killed to stage a hunger strike in front of the GHQ and the parliament until some answers emerge, or something tangible like that that would be effective from a strategic point of view.

I hope I make myself clear in what I am trying to say.

Bang on the money.

While grieving for soldiers is respectful and appropriate but more important is to question as to who is putting them in harms way? Is it expected of ISAF and NATO / Afghan forces to continue taking casualties from the good version of Taliban? Why is it expected that US and NATO will allow that to continue. It is not the first time that allegation of Pakistani army cover fire for brave Taliban on the run have come up. The occuring of such fire in this case too are consistent with what ISAF has been consistent with what NATO has been claiming. This modus operandi is also deployed by Pakistani army while pushing terrorists in to India too across the LOC.

Who is deciding on these policies? Who is putting these men in harms way seeking of them this cover fire for the strategic non state assets? Mourn these men but at the same time it is important to ask of the Pakistani Army generals if this cost is justifiable for their perverted dreams of playing king maker in Afghanistan or some kind of perverted sense of strategic security or depth.

what about thousands of other non military orphans, who will probably never even receive the allownces and compensation etc??? these guys are paid and insured to give up their live, its their job

in civilian case, the families are literally destroyed because they had their properties/homes destroyed, and in this case the military will shower this orphan will life time allowances that its not even a big deal

what about thousands of other non military orphans, who will probably never even receive the allownces and compensation etc??? these guys are paid and insured to give up their live, its their job

Pakistani orphans created by american bastaxds. Shame on the ameican appologists that come on here. My heart goes out to that baby

F** u NATO.

Saturday's attack by NATO fighter jets and helicopters on two Pakistani military outposts on the Afghan border lasted more than an hour, also targeted army personnel sent to the bases as backup, and continued after Pakistani commanders contacted NATO to demand that the assault stop, Pakistani and Western officials said.

Pakistani orphans created by american bastaxds. Shame on the ameican appologists that come on here. My heart goes out to that baby

To err is human but to blame it on someone else is politics.

The Government of Pakistan is responsible for this incident by failing to protect there troops and by denying them any backup what so ever. It is sad to know that the Government is sending our soldiers in harms way just like cannon fodder.

The PAF should have ensured air cover for there troops after all they were in our territory.

On the eastern front when any hostility takes place both side know they will be equal and opposite response hence Indian choppers and planes never enter Pakistan air space and bomb our troops.

NATO does this because it knows it can get away with it.

Government needs another five year term while the civil servants of Pakistan might be eyeing yet another extension.

Our leadership should stop whoring out Pakistan for petty personal gains and show some backbone.

Ahlan Anta Habibi gang is already in town signals there will be no change whatsoever and such incidents will keep on taking place until NATO reaches Islamabad where Mr Zardari will gracefully handover his sheerwani and exchange it for a first class boarding pass along with the other elites and we the people will be left facing the mess and suffering the slaughter.

Shame on you Mr Zardari
Shame on you Mr Gilani
Shame on you Mr Kiyani

Pakistan is bigger than these three men.
Long Live Pakistan:pakistan:

To err is human but to blame it on someone else is politics.

The Government of Pakistan is responsible for this incident by failing to protect there troops and by denying them any backup what so ever. It is sad to know that the Government is sending our soldiers in harms way just like cannon fodder.

Government needs another five year term while the civil servants of Pakistan might be eyeing yet another extension.

I wish you read all the thread instead of just a few posts:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-unprovoked-night-attack-91.html#post2332857 post 1357

You are the biggest liar on the earth right form WMDs in Iraq to OBL. Recently even Obama said Raymond is diplomat and even did not feel embarrassed when it was confirmed that he was CIA contractor and had no diplomatic immunity. You did it million % deliberately to test waters for the bigger assault which will come later. You will stage another in Afghanistan and declare it is a retaliation by ISI agents. Can you just ask yourself why you have occupied Afghanistan. What kind of democracy you are shoving through Afghans???????????? Right from Hirshima your government has killed million innocent people and now you are saying that you will investigate? Investigate about what? Is NATO bunch of impotent incompetent idiots who do not know what to do where and when? Who are you trying to fool. You can befoll your stooges but not general public
#

seem like liars to me. Actions tell a different story to their words

It is not actually shamsi it is actually shamshi. this is all is happening for public consumption because it is only of symbolic importance real deal is shahbaz air base and base near terbella (i saw terbella base for americans it is big very big) and these bases they will never vacate or forced to be vacated by GOP

is it airbase or army base

i think the nearest base to terbella is kamara airbase and if Americans are there than . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?????????????????
every one know better . . . . .

Tell me Aryan, of all the people in here, what do you think would scare the Americans the most? A strong, democratic, and independent Pakistan ruled by the people where the elites (Army + Gov) are held accountable for their decisions and actions... or the present Pakistan where, while the decisions are taken behind the curtains of secrecy, the results of those decisions appear to be harming the people and empowering the elites?

I think what VCheng said, and what you questioned him for, is the right way for Pakistan. If, as many in here appear to think, the US has hegemonic designs against Pakistan, then such an action of people questioning the role of power corridors, shall make the US shudder, don't you think?

The Americans would be happy at that, but only if they want Pakistan to economically and politically independent.

Again, on the matter of increasing number of Pakistani orphans, for a change, let us experiment with the views of the one who has been called what not in here, but has stuck to his view point.

Orphans in Pakistan are created almost on daily basis - by drone strikes. You, and many in here say, the US is the enemy. So, who on earth gave that enemy the right to bomb Pakistani innocents on daily basis?

If I am your enemy, I bribe your gatekeeper to let me in to come shoot you, then you should be less angry at me, but be aghast at your own gatekeeper. Enemies were always there Aryan, and enemies will always be there, as long as time exists - well that's redundant. But I hope you get my point.

The main culprit is not the one who is bombing or raiding, but the one whom Pakistani people have entrusted with their security to save them from such bombings and raids.

Back
Top Bottom