What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Everyday cooked food from pakistan goes to Nato soldier? It will not impact much on them. Bit expensive.

Impact will be more on pakistan. Pakistan will loose the money earns for transportation.

Its not just food , its fuel , humvees and armoured vehicles and just about any thing they need to do their business in afghanistan.

The impact can only be positive as far as Pakistan is concerned

What about the billions of $ Pakistan has lost in infrastructure damage with the operations of these trucks?

When the Pakistani people don't think this will not impact Pakistan, we surely know more about our country that you do. We know how much of this money benefits Pakistan & the people of Pakistan. So please, don't speak about things you know little about.

If you use infra, machinery or factory, wear and tear is common. Thats why you are paid for the service, If price is not enough, you should raise the price.

If you use infra, machinery or factory, wear and tear is common. Thats why you are paid for the service, If price is not enough, you should raise the price.

You were talking about how Pakistan will be impacted, losing the money earns for transportation. Pakistan will benefit (lesser losses) if the supply routes are closed, & these trucks don't operate.

Bruce Riedel's words , not mine

The direct recorded minutes of the Senate hearing,

Senator MCCAIN. Thank you, Mr. Chairman. General Fraser, to follow up on Chairman Levin’s question about what would happen if Pakistan cut off its supply routes, what percent of our logistics now goes through Pakistan?

General FRASER. Sir, it is my understanding that approximately 35 percent moves through the ground, and the other is moving through the Northern Distribution Network, coupled with also the lift as we bring in supplies by air.

Source hearing at Senate Armed Services Committee http://armed-services.senate.gov/Tra... 7-21-11.pdf

Yea your posts are not dignified. explain how is this dignified when we are in mourning:

Soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY.

Fact.

Now stop wailing like little girls and face reality

You dont say this to americans do you when their soldiers die cos they would lynch you and chase you out of america

will everyone please stay on topic if there is anything to add? and stop personal fighting?
every emotional post that is full of rage and insults is actually giving trolls an opening to make more fun and put salt on you.

so this must stop. I also disagree with few thins V Cheng says but he is very pedantic and I don’t see that he tries to hide that but having said that he is keeping the discussion civil.

In the respect of the dead I request that the focus should move from anti-V Cheng posts to the actual incident and make your final posts as for few pages all I see is off topic rant and trolling. I have very good answer for the trolls but I don’t want to feed them. They are not interested inf acts, they are deliberately talking out of their behinds so that they can get an angry reaction. Ignore them and report them and never ever quote them. They will die out eventually.

Re NATO response,Gen Jacob has expressed his grief enough times and he is calling the Pakistani soldiers as his fellow soldier comrades this is something only a soldier to soldier can understand for all its worth the NATO is admitting it’s a tragedy and is stressing on patience. He says time and speed is not important but it needs to be seen that who did what and when that went wrong and led to this tragedy. He even said that there is a chance that the Taliban played the NATO by leading them near the posts so that the resulting attack would hurt their common enemy and it appears that Taliban have done that before too. I have posted his interview with Sana Bucha about 20 or 30 odd pages ago but the high tides of trolling and flaming buried it under the pages.

If NATO had said that their attack was justified and they will carry out more attacks then we all would have had the right to curse them and demand a full scale war preparation.

Always remember that it’s the trolls and Taliban who are finding this incident funny and wishing it to happen again so don’t make it worse by giving these guys more chance to laugh.

I hope everyone understands what I am saying.

You were talking about how Pakistan will be impacted, losing the money earns for transportation. Pakistan will benefit (lesser losses) if the supply routes are closed, & these trucks don't operate.

And in turn Pakistan loses the transit leverage it has over NATO.

@Irfan - Great points.

The direct recorded minutes of the Senate hearing,

Source hearing at Senate Armed Services Committee http://armed-services.senate.gov/Tra... 7-21-11.pdf

When the senetors ask question the comanders make fancy power point slides showing complicated routes to pacify the senators , the reality on ground is that NATO/US commanders are heavily reliant on routes going through Pakistan

That is not the topic but i'll answer your query so you may calm down. NATO supplies are not taxed. That is why many people try to bring in stuff labelled as NATO supplies to avoid all the taxes and then sell/smuggle the merchandise back in PAK instead of taking it to the border.

And in turn Pakistan loses the transit leverage it has over NATO.

Pakistan doesn't need any transit leverage. Pakistan has a lot more influence & stake over the events in Afghanistan than the transit route. The transit route is a negative for Pakistan.

The army cheif is in commando uniform...instead of his normal Khaki....
This means the decleration of emergency among army ranks.

the news reporters and people have no clue what they are talking about.
its army's new uniform and secondly he has not served in SSG.

When the senetors ask question the comanders make fancy power point slides showing complicated routes to pacify the senators , the reality on ground is that NATO/US commanders are heavily reliant on routes going through Pakistan

Now if you don't want to believe what actually transpired between the Gen and Senators in a Senate hearing and continue to insist on your anonymous sources, well its upto you.

Let me just say Senate hearings are not your average Lab-viva sessions where you can get away with bluffing your Professor. They are on a different level altogether.

Anyway that is not relevant as with each passing blockade drama , NATO is reducing the quantum that passes through Pakistan and this will be no different.

What about the billions of $ Pakistan has lost in infrastructure damage with these trucks operating?When the Pakistani people don't think this will not impact Pakistan, we surely know more about our country that you do. We know how much of this money benefits Pakistan & the people of Pakistan. So please, don't talk about things you know very little about.

Few questions on the bold part.
1) How many billions of dollars of damage?
2) Is the road is damaged or reapired now?
3) If repaired, where did you got the money to repair.

The figures should match when you list billions, my take is that figure is exhagratted.

Is true? dress makes difference?

rest easy and calm down.
no its not true, its just our new camo uniform. and no it doesnt make any difference.
he saying something based on a news reporter on a TV channel who dont have a clue what they are talking about.

just feeding the sensationalism.

You won't have to do it Aryan, there's already a whole team in this forum that cheers, laughs, and dances at the news of NATO troops perishing in Afghanistan. Many actually claim to throng mithai shops, so they can celebrate those deaths in the most joyous ways possible.

Now let's count how many Americans have shown any sort of satisfaction/happiness at the news of the death of these 28 Pak soldiers... what do you say?
Common American are most gullible people squeezed to work for capitalists. They do not know what's happening except when they watch their own media for fifteen minutes a day. Many of them do not even know whether Pakistan is a country or not. How woudl you expect them to tract. If you have ever been to that country there is a big disconnect between policy makers ( we know who they are) and general public. How many times they have reacted to their own deaths??????????

Back
Top Bottom