What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

the news reporters and people have no clue what they are talking about.
its army's new uniform and secondly he has not served in SSG.

Well thanks for bursting my bubble..I was glad that finally they are taking the matter seriously and showing it off.

I don't understand why it was an unprovoked fire ? Was NATO feeling itchy on Thanksgiving weekend and wanted to pass time by firing some ammo on 'sleeping' Pakistanis ?

They know this is a grave aggravation, and yet after the cost-benefit analysis went ahead with the attack. Common sense dictates that there is more to this than just meets the eye or what is currently available gligible NATO

You know what, why don't you Indians ask NATO why they attacked US? Instead of telling us it doesn't make sense. Do we care? We know we were attacked and these guys did it.

It's like a thief or a burglar enter somebodys house at night, steals everything, beats the residents before leaving and then in the morning everyone asks the owner, why do you think the burglar came into your house? Of all the houses on the block he picked yours, it doesn't make any sense. Fuk you.

I bet you it was Indian soldiers Indians wouldn't be doin this much brainstorming.

Now if you don't want to believe what actually transpired between the Gen and Senators in a Senate hearing and continue to insist on your anonymous sources, well its upto you.

Let me just say Senate hearings are not your average Lab-viva sessions where you can get away with bluffing your Professor. They are on a different level altogether.

Anyway that is not relevant as with each passing blockade drama , NATO is reducing the quantum that passes through Pakistan and this will be no different.

NATO/US source are saying that their logistics are in our hands but you indians are trying to put spin on it ... Dill ku kush raknay kay liya khyal acha ha Ghalib but the facts on ground are not what you wish them to be.

The other routes are longer , more expensive and require dealing with Russia over which they dont have as much influence as they have over Pakistan.

And the genious who said that they can fly stuff in well I hope you become the Chief of Logistics for US/NATO froces as you'll bankerrupt them in no time with all the flights carrying the tons of supplies that the US army needs to sustain it self in afghanistan

My thoughts and prayers for the Shaheed and their families.
The loss of any life if tragic but it is always harder when its blue on blue.

Few questions on the bold part.
1) How many billions of dollars of damage?
2) Is the road is damaged or reapired now?
3) If repaired, where did you got the money to repair.

The figures should match when you list billions, my take is that figure is exhagratted.

First of all, the NATO trucks do not pay any levy to the government:

NATO trucks pay zero toll tax | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Pakistan has suffered at least Rs 122 billion losses to the roads of the country as a result of the NATO trucks operating:

Govt mulls tax on Nato trucks | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

You know what, why don't you Indians ask NATO why they attacked US? Instead of telling us it doesn't make sense. Do we care? We know we were attacked and these guys did it.

It's like a thief or a burglar enter somebodys house at night, steals everything, beats the residents before leaving and then in the morning everyone asks the owner, why do you think the burglar came into your house? Of all the houses on the block he picked yours, it doesn't make any sense. Fuk you.

I bet you it was Indian soldiers Indians wouldn't be doin this much brainstorming.

Read Irfan Baloch's reply (#1527).

Maybe coming from a Pakistani it might make more sense to you.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

NATO/US source are saying that their logistics are in our hands but you indians are trying to put spin on it ... Dill ku kush raknay kay liya khyal acha ha Ghalib but the facts on ground are not what you wish them to be.

I'm not putting any spin. Just quoting directly from the recorded minutes of Senate Armed forces Commitee. As I said believing it or not is upto you.With each passing blockage saga the number is reducing.

The army cheif is in commando uniform...instead of his normal Khaki....
This means the decleration of emergency among army ranks.

Its a new uniform of PA, Khaki is gone and there is no emergency in PA ranks as this attack is not new they are used to such things.

First of all, the NATO trucks do not pay any levy to the government:

NATO trucks pay zero toll tax | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Pakistan has suffered at least Rs 122 billion losses to the roads of the country as a result of the NATO trucks operating:

Govt mulls tax on Nato trucks | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Since you did not mention the units I am considering 122 billion dollars.

Now if that was the damage, either of the two will be true.
1) Roads never got repaired.
2) You spent 122 billion dollars and the roads were repaired.
3) Someone in between.

Let me know what is the case.

If you spent 122 billion dollars to repair, where did you got this money?

3) Someone in between.

Let me explain a few things. All of them are true:

1) Rs means rupees, not dollars. Rupees 122 billion.
2) The road infrastructure has been affected adversely.
3) We are going off-topic.

3) Someone in between.

He wrote Rs 122 billion not $.

The other routes are longer , more expensive and require dealing with Russia over which they dont have as much influence as they have over Pakistan.

And the genious who said that they can fly stuff in well I hope you become the Chief of Logistics for US/NATO froces as you'll bankerrupt them in no time with all the flights carrying the tons of supplies that the US army needs to sustain it self in afghanistan

@ WILL ALL PAKISTANIS STOP FEEDING THE INDIAN TROLLS REGARDING THE SUPPLIES AND THE MONEY AND ECONOMY & WHAT %AGE GOES FROM PAKISTAN AND WHAT NOT?

its totally irrelevant and feeding these trolls to derail the topic and post garbage.

The really sad part whcih is somewhat ironic also is that it quite likely that the fuel that was transported over our soil was used to fill up the choppers which then flew in to martyr 28 of our finiest men.

JAAG PAKISTAN !!! JAAAAGG!!!

7.jpg

Pakistani soldiers salute the coffins of their comrades who were killed in a Nato strike during a funeral ceremony in Peshawar on November 27, 2011. The United States moves to salvage ties with Pakistan after Nato air strikes on border outposts killed 24 soldiers and plunged relations into crisis, backing a full probe and expressing condolences. – AFP Photo

The blockage of supply line is not going to make big impact on US/NATO until its last for more than one month. As far as reaction is concern they are not leaving A'stan till 2014 maybe more so we have a lot of time to payback in many ways.

1.jpg

Pakistani soldiers carry the coffins of their comrades who were killed in a Nato strike during a funeral ceremony in Peshawar on November 27, 2011. – AFP Photo

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

8.jpg

Pakistani security and government officials offer funeral prayers for the Pakistani soldiers who were killed in a Nato strike in Peshawar on November 27, 2011. – AFP Photo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom