What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Where have I said anything other than to wait for the final investigation to be completed?

So you admit your posts are not based on facts concerning this incident? Why are you posting off-topic posts unrelated to the incident on this thread then?

Only military supplies to NATO in Afghanistan stopped or entire boarder is closed?

Their life line is on hold , and as much spin as you bhratis want to put , more than 50% of their supplies ( source is Bruce Riedel's latest article ) goes through Pakistan.

These rats will be made to pay for this!

If you had been reading the thread instead of worrying about your own status you would have seen the article in the brit press in telegraph where they had interviewed the survivors who said it was an unprovoked attack, but then of course you wont belive it becuase its from a pakistani soldier

I don't understand why it was an unprovoked fire ? Was NATO feeling itchy on Thanksgiving weekend and wanted to pass time by firing some ammo on 'sleeping' Pakistanis ?

They know this is a grave aggravation, and yet after the cost-benefit analysis went ahead with the attack. Common sense dictates that there is more to this than just meets the eye or what is currently available through media.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Their life line is on hold , and as much spin as you bhratis want to put , more than 50% of their supplies ( source is Bruce Riedel's latest article ) goes through Pakistan.

Its not 50% for God's sake. It's 35% as mentioned in the latest Senate hearing. But yeah, even 35% is not a negligible figure & if the blockade is permanent then it will hurt NATO

According to the Long War Journal quoted regularly by Indians against Pakistan (regarded as Gospel Truth & indisputable proof) on this forum, 70% of the supplies into Afghanistan go through Pakistan:

Shamsi is used as both a NATO logistics base and as a key node in the CIA's Predator and Reaper drone campaign in North and South Waziristan, while an estimated 70 percent of NATO's supplies pass through Pakistan.

Pakistan orders closure of key US airbase after ISAF troops conduct cross-border attack - The Long War Journal

Let go,not the right time to fight among ourselves..
There is no justification for killing 28 soldiers inside their territory while on duty at a well known well marked military post..
But is somebody finds this justified......let them gloat.

he my friend is not one of us. He has beeen given the title opinionator. I think there should be a title like solomon 3 for him cos solomon asks him for help when he gets attacked or quisling title would be more appropriete any way I think from now on i will ignore this self centered person

I don't understand why it was an unprovoked fire ? Was NATO feeling itchy on Thanksgiving weekend and wanted to pass time by firing some ammo on 'sleeping' Pakistanis ?

They know this is a grave aggravation, and yet after the cost-benefit analysis went ahead with the attack. Common sense dictates that there is more to this than just meets the eye or what is currently available through media.

why dont you go through this thread I have already stated:

Re: NATO Kills 28 Pakistani Soldiers in Unprovoked Night Attack

After the initial upset and emotional feelings I have now had time to think about what has happened here. I believe these actions were delibarate. This is the latest outrage in a well orchestrated sequence of events. The last 6 to 12 months pakistan and in particular PA and ISI have been demonised in the western anti Pakistan press around the world. There has been the usual chorus of excuses from a few treacherous Pakistanis who want Pakistan to have no army and to live at the mercy of Indian and American interests who try to excuse these unjustified acts against our nation.

Today even China and Russia would be reluctant to fight a war with america. Therefore Americans know that it is unlikely that Pakistan will fight them openly.

Yes pakistan could give a bloody nose to America no doubt but Americans could do unprecedented damage to our people and our country.

These acts by America against Pakistan from the Davies affair to this recent outrage are designed to destabilise Pakistan its army and ISI. Logic being that we Pakistanis will blame PA for being powerless. These actions are designed to force pakistan into backing their puppet regime of Karzai in Afghanistan.

Americans have not been able to achieve what they want in Afghanistan. They are leaving the neighbourhood however they still want influence in our neighbourhood. They intend to do this by using India as a proxy and that they will leave a few troops in Afghanistan and try containing china. They need Pakistan to bend to their will and support their nefarious designs. Simply speaking Pak establishment and I don't mean Zaradari but real powerbrokers like Kayani will not accept this without a pound of Indian flesh in kashmir. America wants Pakistan to be subjugated to India so India can concentrate on the main task and that is contain China.

So my brothers we are in a delicate environment and we must be firm but not give Americans any excuses to take greater action. We need to be very meusured in our response and we need to move closer and coordinate our actions with China and to a lesser extent Russia and Iran with who our interests converge.

I do not see any end to these acts by america in the short term and we need to be patient and play our cards close to our chest. We must be united and supportive of our armed forces and other agencies.

Oh God please give janath to those 28 shaeeds that have been killed by the enemies of pakistan and give their families patience RIP

After the initial upset and emotional feelings I have now had time to think about what has happened here. I believe these actions were delibarate. This is the latest outrage in a well orchestrated sequence of events. The last 6 to 12 months pakistan and in particular PA and ISI have been demonised in the western anti Pakistan press around the world. There has been the usual chorus of excuses from a few treacherous Pakistanis who want Pakistan to have no army and to live at the mercy of Indian and American interests who try to excuse these unjustified acts against our nation.

Today even China and Russia would be reluctant to fight a war with america. Therefore Americans know that it is unlikely that Pakistan will fight them openly.

Yes pakistan could give a bloody nose to America no doubt but Americans could do unprecedented damage to our people and our country.

These acts by America against Pakistan from the Davies affair to this recent outrage are designed to destabilise Pakistan its army and ISI. Logic being that we Pakistanis will blame PA for being powerless. These actions are designed to force pakistan into backing their puppet regime of Karzai in Afghanistan.

Americans have not been able to achieve what they want in Afghanistan. They are leaving the neighbourhood however they still want influence in our neighbourhood. They intend to do this by using India as a proxy and that they will leave a few troops in Afghanistan and try containing china. They need Pakistan to bend to their will and support their nefarious designs. Simply speaking Pak establishment and I don't mean Zaradari but real powerbrokers like Kayani will not accept this without a pound of Indian flesh in kashmir. America wants Pakistan to be subjugated to India so India can concentrate on the main task and that is contain China.

So my brothers we are in a delicate environment and we must be firm but not give Americans any excuses to take greater action. We need to be very meusured in our response and we need to move closer and coordinate our actions with China and to a lesser extent Russia and Iran with who our interests converge.

I do not see any end to these acts by america in the short term and we need to be patient and play our cards close to our chest. We must be united and supportive of our armed forces and other agencies.

Oh God please give janath to those 28 shaeeds that have been killed by the enemies of pakistan and give their families patience RIP
Well that's merely your opinion.

Friend this can be just one possiblity, not the only possiblity.

As I said there is more to this than meets the eye and we should wait for the final report to come out before drawing conclusions on our own.

The meek condemnations from ISPR, the for-the-sake regrets from NATO just confirm my hunch. Let's wait.

The army cheif is in commando uniform...instead of his normal Khaki....
This means the decleration of emergency among army ranks.

I do hope not every Pakistani is like you.

Jamie, you need to understand that there's a lot of anger in the air right now and the people have just about had it with all that the US has been doing. Mind you that this anger is directed towards the policies of the GoUSA and not the people. People commit suicide when they see no way out, and don't care for their life or anyone else's. Don't push a whole nation where it does not care about anything but punching back because it's been pushed around for far too long, and trust me,we are not far from it.

Everyday cooked food from pakistan goes to Nato soldier? It will not impact much on them. Bit expensive.

Impact will be more on pakistan. Pakistan will loose the money earns for transportation.

What about the billions of $ Pakistan has lost in infrastructure damage with these trucks operating?

When the Pakistani people don't think this will not impact Pakistan, we surely know more about our country that you do. We know how much of this money benefits Pakistan & the people of Pakistan. So please, don't talk about things you know very little about.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Its not 50% for God's sake. It's 35% as mentioned in the latest Senate hearing. But yeah, even 35% is not a negligible figure & if the blockade is permanent then it will hurt NATO

Bruce Riedel's words , not mine

Now it is interfering with NATO's supply line from Karachi. About half our supplies come through there. The Pakistani Army controls both our logistics and the Taliban's. It's a good place to be in war. The Army knows it. Now it also has threatened (again) to shut down a drone base.

America

Back
Top Bottom