What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

The Pakistani FO still has not decided yet about RD's status.

My posts are correct.

Actually, the fact that he was only let go after paying the blood money proves that he indeed was not a diplomat and did not enjoy any such privileges. Let's not flog a dead horse here.

You are correct!

I fear this patriot for sure! :D

PAC3-7.gif

Again worshipping ur masters creation! Huh

My matters are between Allah and me, and I fear no man on Earth. Do what you will.

Please Cheng i ask you to show some dignity and either post regarding the lost souls or the events relating to this thread. Stop talking about you as this is and will be nothing about you. You are so self centred and are decimating the respect we are trying to show the lost ones. Stop posting cr*p about you. We really dont care what you think about yourself. I believe you are attention seeking and are trying to ride the wave of opinions we have for the martyred. A selfish arrogant low life attitude to have.

Pakistan_tAP11112708746_620x350.jpg

Afghanistan-bound trucks carrying supplies for NATO forces are parked as authorities closed the border at Torkham, in Pakistan, Sunday, Nov 27, 2011. (AP Photo/Qazi Rauf)

Pakistan should take all the supplies. It probably has some useful military supplies. I remember reading years ago locals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa looted a NATO truck and sold NATO gun machines and night-vision goggles, uniform, etc in their local shops..

Actually, the fact that he was only let go after paying the blood money proves that he indeed was not a diplomat and did not enjoy any such privileges. Let's not flog a dead horse here.

My statement is still correct in that the there was no official determination of his status.

And I do agree with you not to derail this thread.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Again worshipping ur masters creation! Huh

Well, it does take a lot of ingenuity and hard work to create things like this, rather than trying to buy or beg for them.

Please Cheng i ask you to show some dignity and either post regarding the lost souls or the events relating to this thread. Stop talking about you as this is and will be nothing about you. You are so self centred and are decimating the respect we are trying to show the lost ones. Stop posting cr*p about you. We really dont care what you think about yourself. I believe you are attention seeking and are trying to ride the wave of opinions we have for the martyred. A selfish arrogant low life attitude to have.

Please go back and look at your posts and mine and see which ones are the dignified ones. I rest my case.

Pakistan buries troops as rage spreads

* Thousands of enraged Pakistanis take to streets across country, burning an effigy of Obama and setting fire to US, NATO flags

* Kayani attends troops’ funeral prayer in Peshawar

PESHAWAR: Pakistan on Sunday buried 24 troops killed in a NATO cross-border air attack that has pushed a crisis in relations between the United States and an ally it needs to fight militancy towards rupture.

Television stations showed the coffins of the soldiers draped in national flags in a prayer ceremony at the Corp Headquarters in Peshawar attended by Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Kayani. Pakistan shut down NATO supply routes into Afghanistan – used for sending in nearly half of the alliance’s land shipments – in retaliation for the worst such attack since Islamabad uneasily allied itself with Washington following the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.

About 500 members of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) staged a protest in Mohmand tribal area, where the NATO attack took place. “Down with America” and “Jihad is The Only Answer to America”, they yelled. In Karachi, the port city used by the US to ship supplies to troops fighting in Afghanistan, thousands gathered outside the US consulate. They shouted: “down with America, stay away Americans, Pakistan is ours, we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our army”, while riot police were deployed near the consulate. Outside the press club in Karachi, dozens of political activists burnt an effigy of President Obama.

In the central city of Multan, more than 300 activists loyal to the former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, as well as local traders took to the streets, burning US and NATO flags. They carried placards and banners, and shouted: “down with America,” “down with NATO,” “Yankees go back”, “vacate Afghanistan and Pakistan” and “stop drone attacks”. Speaking at the rally, opposition lawmaker Javed Hashmi demanded that the government end its alliance in the US-led “war on terror”.

In Islamabad, at least 200 activists of the JI held a rally. “We strongly condemn the attack and the killing of our soldiers,” local JI chief Mian Aslam told the rally, as protesters chanted “Pakistan is America’s graveyard.”

In Karachi, dozens of truck drivers who should have been transporting supplies to Afghanistan were idle. Taj Malli braves the threat of Taliban attacks to deliver supplies to Afghanistan so that he can support his children. But he thinks it is time to block the route permanently in protest. “Pakistan is more important than money. The government must stop all supplies to NATO so that they realise the importance of Pakistan,” he said.

Pakistan is reviewing whether it will go ahead with plans to attend a major international conference in Bonn next month on the future of Afghanistan in light of the NATO attack. Around 40 troops were stationed at the outposts at the time of the attack, military sources said. “They without any reasons attacked on our post and killed soldiers asleep,” said a senior Pakistani officer. agencies

Are there any details of post-incident evidence gathering in and around the Pakistani site?

If you had been reading the thread instead of worrying about your own status you would have seen the article in the brit press in telegraph where they had interviewed the survivors who said it was an unprovoked attack, but then of course you wont belive it becuase its from a pakistani soldier

Pakistan_tAP11112708746_620x350.jpg

Afghanistan-bound trucks carrying supplies for NATO forces are parked as authorities closed the border at Torkham, in Pakistan, Sunday, Nov 27, 2011. (AP Photo/Qazi Rauf)

The supplies have been shut down via Torkham as well as through Chaman , ab goray ki phatay gi jub dubbay ka doodh, mineral water bottles, MREs , burger patties , fuel aur ganday magzine milany bund huon gay ... bloody bastards need to be taught a good lesson!

The following article speaks to what I believe is a dishonest and destructive argument of 'accept ground realities' on your part VC:

Pakistan has had enough

The assumption that it has no choice but to obey America may turn out to be a dire strategic error

Simon Tisdall
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 27 November 2011 15.35 EST
Article history

Protesters in Karachi burn an effigy representing America. Photograph: Rehan Khan/EPA
Readers of Dawn newspaper, commenting online, were in no doubt how the Pakistani government should respond to Saturday's killing by US forces of 24 soldiers on Pakistan's side of the Afghan border. "Pakistan should acquire anti-aircraft defence systems ... so that in the future Pakistan can give Nato forces a proper reply," said Ali. "This is outrageous," wrote another reader, Zia Khan. "We should cut off all ties with the US. As long as we are getting US [anti-terror] aid ... Pakistan will be attacked in such a manner. They can never be trusted." Another, Obaid, turned his wrath on the Pakistani authorities: "Our self-centred establishment with their fickle loyalties can't even demand that the killers be tried in a neutral court ... What is the ability of our armed forces? If they can't repel or intercept an attack of this intensity, then what's their purpose? This is not a time to get mad. It's time to get even."

The fury of these respondents comes as no surprise, but Washington should treat it with deadly seriousness all the same, for this latest outrage is another fateful signpost on the road to a potential security and geostrategic disaster that may ultimately make Afghanistan look like a sideshow.

The 10-year-old Afghan war, neither wholly won nor lost, is slowly drawing to a close – or so Washington postulates. But what has not stopped is the linked, escalating destabilisation of the infinitely more important, more populous, and nuclear-armed Pakistan. If Washington does not quickly learn to tread more carefully, it may find the first US-Pakistan war is beginning just as the fourth Afghan war supposedly ends.

Anti-American feeling in Pakistan is becoming institutionalised at the higher levels of government, while opposition figures such as Imran Khan see their popularity rise on the back of diatribes aimed at Washington. Pakistan's western-educated, secular political elite is under brutal attack from Islamist militants who revile them as Washington's stooges. The knock-kneed government is mocked and despised for failing to stand up to its infidel paymasters even as Pakistan's own "war on terror" death toll rises into the tens of thousands.

Since 2001, when the Bush administration bluntly told Islamabad it must take sides, be either "for us or agin us" in the newly declared "war on terror", Pakistan has struggled under a plethora of imperious American demands, démarches and impositions that are at once politically indefensible and contrary to the perceived national interest.

The last year has been another humiliating one at the hands of the country's principal ally. Pakistanis have looked on impotently as US special forces flouted its sovereignty and killed Osama bin Laden under the army's nose; as the US stepped up drone terror attacks in Pakistani territory despite repeated protests; and as people-pleasing US senators and Republican presidential candidates have taken to picking on Pakistan and its aid bill in uninformed foreign policy rants.

Hillary Clinton and the Pentagon top brass have responded to Saturday's killing with the usual expressions of regret and of determination to "investigate", without formally admitting responsibility. Their pronouncements are worthless, transparently so.

The belief that weak, impoverished, divided Pakistan has no alternative but to slavishly obey its master's voice could turn out to be one of the seminal strategic miscalculations of the 21st century. Alternative alliances with China or Russia aside, Muslim Pakistan, if bullied and scorned for long enough by its western mentors, could yet morph through external trauma and internal collapse into quite a different animal. The future paradigm here is not another well-trained Indonesia or Malaysia. It is the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Pakistan has had enough | Simon Tisdall | Comment is free | The Guardian

Please go back and look at your posts and mine and see which ones are the dignified ones. I rest my case.

Yea your posts are not dignified. explain how is this dignified when we are in mourning:

Soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY.

Fact.

Now stop wailing like little girls and face reality

You dont say this to americans do you when their soldiers die cos they would lynch you and chase you out of america

why why we have 28 deaths of young jawans and this self centered cheng guy wants attention look at me I tell the truth, i am clever, i been to school, im better than you lot etc

Let go,not the right time to fight among ourselves..
There is no justification for killing 28 soldiers inside their territory while on duty at a well known well marked military post..
But is somebody finds this justified......let them gloat.

Back
Top Bottom