What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Please anyone tell me, how Pakistan will improve communication systems from NATO helicopters attacks?

It was full of jam or destroy by NATO within seconds. PAF officers probably didn't recieve the warning messages from communication systems.

LoL, then how was the ground troop suppliment sent in. At least read the original Pakistani Army statement first bro.

LoL, how come my claim is wrong. I myself said that wait for NATO's investigation result. They have anyway not made a comprehensive statement. How can you already negate what they are going to say? You have to at least first know what they say!

I am not negating what they are going to say in the coming weeks, I am saying that you were wrong in your assumption that the Pakistani Army's statement gets credibility here from the members, whereas NATO's statement doesn't.

I am not negating what they are going to say in the coming weeks, I am saying that you were wrong in your assumption that the Pakistani Army's statement gets credibility here from the members, whereas NATO's statement doesn't.

LoL, what is the whole debate about then? Did you see what I actually responded to? Is that not giving Pakistan Army's statement credibility even before NATO's statement is not out. Pakistan Army may be having something to hide and may be very well lying for all we know. Best to wait for NATO's statement and sit tight till then. However, if new information comes to light in the interim then that could add to the opinion either way.

LoL, what is the whole debate about then? Did you see what I actually responded to? Is that not giving Pakistan Army's statement credibility even before NATO's statement is not out. Pakistan Army may be having something to hide and may be very well lying for all we know. Best to wait for NATO's statement and sit tight till then. However, if new information comes to light in the interim then that could add to the opinion either way.

Pakistan's official version that has come out is consistent. When NATO's official version comes out in the form of a comprehensive statement, we will discuss it as well, & test it for its consistency.

I do not agree with this. There are more than two ways of responding to this. The US has been trying to coax/cajole Iran into action as well, but they haven't done so. They have not been succumbed by the US like Pakistan has. Neither has there been an open confrontation between the US & Iran, & I doubt it will.

Pakistan has a lot more leverage than the supply lines. It is probably most important country in the 'Afghan end game'.

What Pakistan must do is the following:

a) Build itself a stake in Afghanistan without burning bridges.

b) Not be seen (different from perception) to be supporting militants in Afghanistan.

c) It should clamp down hard on US presence in Pakistan. Whether that is the Shamsi Airbase, the Jacobabad Airbase that is being allegedly used, all CIA networks inside of Pakistan.

d) It should permanently, or at least indefinitely close the supply lines. Last time they closed the supply lines for about 2 weeks, the US got its bravado handed back to it, & apologized. This time though, the apology will not be enough. This attack is inexcusable, & has far reaching implications than just this incident.

I think there target is china. what they want to do is emasculate and reduce pakistan into such a situation that india does not have to worry about pak. They want rid of PA ISI etc. thats why they encourage india in afghanistan. they want to use indians as fodder in an eventual showdown with china. I hope i am wrong but in the history of empires rising and falling there is allways war & bloodshed when the batton gets passed on. In 1935-36 America was preparing to attack brits. Had germany not attacked america would have attacked Brits. So its about whether america can accept the new world order where it is no longer the empire and china is gracefully or after a war???

How America planned to destroy BRITAIN in 1930 with bombing raids and chemical weapons | Mail Online

the nato statement will also hide things, therefore you must conclude by your own logic that there will remain holes in both stories and maybe the full truth will never be known.

nato has hardly said a thing, which is odd, normally you hear plenty of leaks.

Pakistan's official version that has come out is consistent. When NATO's official version comes out in the form of a comprehensive statement, we will discuss it as well, & test it for its consistency.

ISPR's official statements are not contradictory at all. It is ISAF that has been flip flopping, they now are claiming it was a set up by the talibannis.

I think there target is china. what they want to do is emasculate and reduce pakistan into such a situation that india does not have to worry about pak. They want rid of PA ISI etc. thats why they encourage india in afghanistan. they want to use indians as fodder in an eventual showdown with china. I hope i am wrong but in the history of empires rising and falling there is allways war & bloodshed when the batton gets passed on. In 1935-36 America was preparing to attack brits. Had germany not attacked america would have attacked Brits. So its about whether america can accept the new world order where it is no longer the empire and china is gracefully or after a war???

Yes, the target is eventually China. China is just getting too influential worldwide, & the US has been left whimpering. They are trying to expand their military presence in Asia Pacific to counter China's, & what is about to happen in Australia is testament to that. Along with the fact that they are expanding (military) ties with other nations in the Asia Pacific, to counter China's influence there.

This incident was a deliberate, targeted attack on Pakistan. The war inside Afghanistan itself isn't as important as the strategic geopolitics of the region, of the US wanting to get a permanent presence & influence in Afghanistan; & not having Pakistan as an obstacle that can ally itself with China. This is the crux of the issue, & the war itself (in Afghanistan) is a very small piece of the puzzle for the US.

Jon let me ask you something? If we had open warfare yes it would be honorable. We would certainly hurt americans and cause them damage. But pakistanis would suffer probably tens of thousand deaths. Clearly if things were left to zardari and co they would sell pakistan and every pakistani tommorow to america. What gives me faith is in PA and ISI is that they may not be outwardly showing they are against america but america clearly believes that isi and pa are there enemy. Last 4 years sinc they told musharaff to get democracy etc they have not got what they want. If PA and ISI was a lap dog of americans as some indians suggest and some of our forum members why are americans attacking pa and isi at every chance they get

By Open Confrontation- i didn't meant War-
The supply route will be reopened in near future- today there was an indication of it-
Shamsi will remain under amrikan control-
Drones will still fly over Pakistan killing 10 Pakistanis to 1 terrorist-

A hard stand on all fronts- as bilal said while keeping a working relationship with Amrika-

After every incident and subsequent mumbling amrikan apology-
We will keep opening the supply route- Shamsi will remain under amrikan control- It will keep killing our army personal-
I am afraid things will go back to normal in current scenario like it did after RD- like on other attacks on PA posts-

^^^^^ clearly pakistan army isi is not prepared to sell out chinese. I believ chinese are not stupid either we are a relatively cheap low cost option to keep india down

By Open Confrontation- i didn't meant War-
The supply route will be reopened in near future- today there was an indication of it-
Shamsi will remain under amrikan control-
Drones will still fly over Pakistan killing 10 Pakistanis to 1 terrorist-

A hard stand on all fronts- as bilal said while keeping a working relationship with Amrika-

After every incident and subsequent mumbling amrikan apology-
We will keep opening the supply route- Shamsi will remain under amrikan control- It will keep killing our army personal-
I am afraid things will go back to normal in current scenario like it did after RD- like on other attacks on PA posts-

obama is committed to taking bulk of american troops home. They are trying to build india but they are and will not succeed. Afghanistan china india and pakistan will be here long after americans have gone. we are on the right side inida is on the wrong side. We have to be patient be united and lets hope imran proves as good as leader as he did when he was captain

LoL, then how was the ground troop suppliment sent in. At least read the original Pakistani Army statement first bro.

I am very busy lately, again I don't follow Indian opinions.

Please anyone tell me, how Pakistan will improve communication systems from NATO helicopters attacks?

It was full of jam or destroy by NATO within seconds. PAF officers probably didn't recieve the warning messages from communication systems ???

Pakistanis, please explain to my question above

^^^^^ clearly pakistan army isi is not prepared to sell out chinese. I believ chinese are not stupid either we are a relatively cheap low cost option to keep india down

China will look out for Pakistan when events transpiring in Pakistan can pose a threat to China's geopolitical, strategic interests in the region. The US drone campaign in North Waziristan will not alarm China, but a gross violation of Pakistan's national sovereignty (OBL raid, this incident) will, as it will be perceived by the Chinese that the US can penetrate through Pakistan's defenses, which can be worrying for China in terms of its geopolitical, strategic interests in the region.

Few more incident like that can force Pak Army to revolt against its sold out generals - that’s what history tells us. Pro-China and anti US General might win the hearts and minds of rest of the army.
Musharraf did fire few in his time who were against US slavery and were religious soilders

Back
Top Bottom