What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

... and that is what I will wait for, come hell or high water.

Exactly- Your mind is already set to accept the NATO Gospel as divine words- Here is where the problem lies Sir-

honourable, but not practical am afraid.

theres other areas to readdress any imbalance, if need be.

Tell me, if you are being attacked by a guy much bigger than you. You have gun, that can shoot him down, wouldn't you fire? Then why is it different when someone comes to attack your soldiers? Your soldiers' life must be protected. Chahay koi bhi hai, kill the bloody attacker down.

Its not like they didn't have the capability to shoot down the choppers. The ISPR report pointed out that they didn't have the capability for aerial defence. After the Osama raid, this is criminal negligence on the part of the leadership. After being reported that the checkpost has come under attack and not scrambling the PAF in defence - thats plain criminal.

Honestly, isn't that exactly what I have been saying all along too?

Can we please hold all horses till both sides have put out their reports?

The difference between you & the rest of the people on this thread is that we don't emphatically claim what will happen in the future like you do, we don't mindlessly slander about anyone backtracking any statements, neither do we think our standpoints are set in stone like you do about yours.

The difference between you & the rest of the people on this thread is that we don't emphatically claim what will happen in the future like we do, we don't mindlessly slander about anyone backtracking any statements, neither do we think our standpoints are set in stone like you do about yours.

Bilal yaar enough - stop beating a guy down when he cant respond - he has been banned yaar. Lets have a minute silence....

agreed jon you are right about the attention seeker. Just wandering if it could be two separate attacks? ie one attack then pause and then a second one? did the two hours claim come from survivors?

Dont know but the official account is confusing- it did say- they seem to return as if the Pakistani Mayday has been delivered to them- but then came back to finish their mess-
Honestly 2 hour duration is too long for Apache to stay-
Maybe they were there to made sure- Maximum Damage has been inflicted on PA-

I think-
"The message to PA has been sent"-
What type of message only our higher ups know- believe me they got it-

Tell me, if you are being attacked by a guy much bigger than you. You have gun, that can shoot him down, wouldn't you fire? Then why is it different when someone comes to attack your soldiers? Your soldiers' life must be protected. Chahay koi bhi hai, kill the bloody attacker down.

Its not like they didn't have the capability to shoot down the choppers. The ISPR report pointed out that they didn't have the capability for aerial defence. After the Osama raid, this is criminal negligence on the part of the leadership. After being reported that the checkpost has come under attack and not scrambling the PAF in defence - thats plain criminal.

I hear what you have to say. But americans have never launched what seems on this occasion to be a delibrate atack. They are supposed to be allies the fuel in those copters prob came over our land. So defend against allies??

Ok, back to the discussion without going around in circles:

We have the PA facts about what happened - NATO will not accept that it acted 'deliberately', but it will try and provide a 'face saving' explanation for both sides.

An apology, at this point, is likely, and it appears the GoP is willing to return to 'normal' if given an apology.

Comments?

Dont know but the official account is confusing- it did say- they seem to return as if the Pakistani Mayday has been delivered to them- but then came back to finish their mess-
Honestly 2 hour duration is too long for Apache to stay-
Maybe they were there to made sure- Maximum Damage has been inflicted on PA-

I think-
"The message to PA has been sent"-
What type of message only our higher ups know- believe me they got it-

whatever americans want they are obviously not getting from our army and ISI.

agreed jon you are right about the attention seeker. Just wandering if it could be two separate attacks? ie one attack then pause and then a second one? did the two hours claim come from survivors?

I never envisaged this option - i think it could be accepted as a mistake if its a one off - what you are saying is a genuine hard core strategy of knowingly attacking blue on blue. Now thats a bit sickening of a thought.

We have the PA facts about what happened - NATO will not accept that it acted 'deliberately', but it will try and provide a 'face saving' explanation for both sides.

An apology, at this point, is likely, and it appears the GoP is willing to return to 'normal' if given an apology.

Comments?

I will be gutted. But the real problem is we do not know the inside track. Clearly the americans are not getting what they want from pakistan army and isi over the last year or so. i am reluctant to play into american hands and start asking PA to do too much. It s enough for me that americans are unhappy. That suggests to me that we are not giving in???

I don't think these analogies are appropriate.

In this scenario we simply cannot fight fire with fire.

Comments?

This incident is beyond apologies. The US & NATO Forces have been trying to instigate Pakistan, to get a reaction out of it. Pakistan must respond hard to this incident, without allowing a complete breakdown of relations with the US/NATO (which, in that scenario, would result in an outright, open confrontation between NATO/US & Pakistan).

whatever americans want they are obviously not getting from our army and ISI.

We can only hope it stays like this- but without any more such incidents-
What more we need apart from an apology is reinsurance which Amrika will not give-
ISAF- ANA- now NATO- every one is getting a piece of PA-

I never envisaged this option - i think it could be accepted as a mistake if its a one off - what you are saying is a genuine hard core strategy of knowingly attacking blue on blue. Now thats a bit sickening of a thought.

the minute that I heard that it was two outposts i did not feel that it was an accident. The reason for two outposts means that they are separate and so two attacks? coincidence no sir I doubt it. But when you take into account the last 12 months of villification and demonisation of ISI by west it makes you feel that our army and isi are doing what they think is best for pakistan. we should not expect detailed explanations all the time. I would rather trust army leaders than zardari and co

Back
Top Bottom