What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

I think it is most scariest part of WoT. They keep firing for 2 hrs on them and still these shameless have face to show to the world. I hope pak will take strict action against this lunatic behaviour of NATO. I must say Pak army should keep this matter burning in media, it definitely creates pressure on current inept Pak govt. to get their *** kicked in coming elections

VCheng so far your argument is weak. Unless something dramatic comes out from NATO.

I am not making any argument other than to WAIT for the NATO report. Then we can discuss with more information.

Already did:

From the TT Chairman's own post on the first page of the other thread.

The official account of the ISPR has changed from what military officials were saying earlier; ISPR is already doing what many accuse the NATO of, which has not happened till yet.

VC,

What the DGMO disclosed is more accurate. The two "unnamed" military officials could have been officers posted in the GHQ, or the Corps headquarters or anyone just commenting on the location of these posts without actually knowing them. Thus the problem with "unnamed" sources.

What the DGMO is stating is essentially information gathered and gleaned after initial investigations at the site.

US has plan "B" for transporting its goods already. And before it leaves Afghanistan, it will make sure Afghanistan is NO MORE A LAND LOCKED COUNTRY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark my word.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know what kind of response I am going to get for this post.

Reality sucks.

the reality is that you have got to be thick-headed and suffering from at least a mild form of retardation to come up with something like that...reality must suck indeed (for you)

It wont take much to divide Pakistan, IF USA WANTS.

well they say that Afghanistan is a graveyard for empires.....well in the case of the USA, it seems to be the divider of empires as well.....in fact, it seems that Prez Obama and his state department/white house team have lost control over their mighty military.....seems to me that the cracks and fissures in the relationship between WH/State Dept & CIA/Pentagon is more pronounced today than it ever was since the time of John F. Kennedy

There is a story.One day Cobra was sitting on Shiva's neck, which is his place. Karuda was flying over him. The snake saw the karuda, and asked him, "hey how you doing? Karuda said, As long as everyone stay in their place everything is fine. The day you come down from your place, then I will show you, how am I doing. That was Karudas response. Any way, Hope Pakistan knows its limits, and play its card safely.

so you bring up a 'holy hindu snake god' to try to prove a point? fack outta here

by the way, Pakistan is staying in place. . . It is you (NATO) that will inevitably leave --willingly or perhaps 'unwillingly'

Pakistan knows its limits and despite being pushed beyond her own limit, it remained within limit; though I think after ''ally's'' decided to murder 24 of our soldiers in a cowardly attack (while they were asleep) no need to worry about limits.....because at this point things are very clear. Pakistan was willing to help NATO find an at least half-dignified exit out of Afghanistan; good luck on your own! Surely you have that ''mission accomplished'' banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln? Use it again to fool your public into thinking you succeeded this time --ground realities (and the truth) can never be hidden.

End of the day ignorance is bliss.

quite the preacher, and yet you don't even know what land-locked means. . . :laugh:

What the DGMO is stating is essentially information gathered and gleaned after initial investigations at the site.

All I am asking is for the same measure to be used for the other side too, and to wait for NATO to present its side too.

(And I would expect officers to keep their mouths shut unless needed, if you know what I mean.)

why are we beating around the bush? this is the first official Pakistani report, let's wait and see what changes and amendments are brought into this account then we can start pointing fingers.

the very violation soverign land and air spaces by NATO is going to start another war in the region.
these trigger happy morons need to be taught the value of life, then they will think before they pull/push the trigger buttons of the weapons system they maintain.

What I say is what I do. The distance of the posts from the border is the first of many changes we will see from the Pakistani side. Let us wait for the NATO report too.

I throw my weight behind truth, impartially. Always.

Cheng - i would strongly recommend you answering Agnos question in his last post as the avoidance of answering makes you look like a dodgy politician - answer the question or else i will start calling you George Bush Zardari.....

Cheng - i would strongly recommend you answering Agnos question in his last post as the avoidance of answering makes you look like a dodgy politician - answer the question or else i will start calling you George Bush Zardari.....

Already did. In two threads.

Call me whatever you like, it does not matter to me. Facts are what they are.

We were not the ones who came back into the marriage after 10 years of sanctions during the 90s. The other side came asking for a reconciliation.

We can make do with economic challenges we would face without the American support. So lets not make it sound like Pakistan is unable to survive without American support.
We can develop the capability to survive without foreign aid if we address corruption.

Also, we should be very careful in our foreign policy matters. Some traps have been laid on our path and we should not fall in them.

Our current economic situation is so bleak that we will not survive economic strangulation from USA, if it ever is decided, and I hope that this never happens.

Now is the time to learn from our past mistakes. It is still not too late for us.

Sir if some one really analysis the so called American Aid he will find out that it is nothing more than a Joke and if America with draws it it will only effect us 5 % not more than that So what we need to do is shut down the Nato Supply line for 6 Months and if they ever attack again use all your fire power to hit back their will no attack than and also if they try to adopt some other route for their Nato supply its cost will be increase many times
Read above.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/world/asia/border-clash-tests-nato-pakistan-ties.html?_r=1&hp

Clash Between NATO and Pakistani Forces Defused
KABUL, Afghanistan — A cross-border incident involving NATO and Pakistani forces was quickly defused early on Wednesday with no loss of life, according to Brig. Gen. Carsten Jacobson, the spokesman for the American-led international coalition here.

Few details of the incident were immediately available but it apparently involved heavy artillery fire across the Afghanistan-Pakistan border in Afghanistan’s Paktika province.

The firing broke out at a time of Pakistani anger over the killing of 24 of its soldiers in a United States air strike on Saturday. Pakistan closed its border to NATO supply convoys and pulled out of an international conference on Afghanistan next week in Bonn in protest at the killings.

Separately, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton expressed regret at Pakistan’s decision to stay away from the Bonn conference.

“Frankly, it is regrettable that Pakistan has decided not to attend the conference in Bonn, because this conference has been long in the planning,” Mrs. Clinton said in Busan, South Korea before flying to Myanmar on Wednesday.

“Pakistan, like the United States, has a profound interest in a secure, stable, increasingly democratic Afghanistan. Our gathering in Bonn this coming Monday is intended to further that goal.”

In the latest border incident, General Jacobson said it was reassuring that normal channels of cooperation and communication had been opened to resolve the issue.

“We haven’t got the details yet but the most important thing is the normal methods of cooperation worked and there were no casualties, no damage despite heavy firing,” he said.

No, the "Indian Muslims" who lost North America to the "Goraz" "centuries ago" may have! :rofl:
Hey Excellent ! if U trying to help these poor Red Indianz to get their motherland back from these Goraz.....I guess their forefatherz spirits will be so happi with U.....and will pray for ure success.....:)
Hey! but I guess U mistaken NATO with poor Indian Muslimz.....:D

Back
Top Bottom