What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

My point was where the change should start. Whether at home or from the international community. I say home.

AM's point is already made that changes can be concurrent, and I can concede that without any issues.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Bsically this is an undeclared war with America and her allies on one side and Pakistan on the other

That is not good for Pakistan then, and should be avoided at all costs.

AM's point is already made that changes can be concurrent, and I can concede that without any issues.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

That is not good for Pakistan then, and should be avoided at all costs.

Its there upon you and you are talking about avoiding it !!
We have been doing this avoiding for the last ten years and the result is 30,000 Pakistanis dead and 3000+ troops lost

Zindagi aur Muat Allah kay hath mein hay ... is mein koi shak ki bat nahi .. aik din mein bhi chala jaon ga iss dunya say aur tum bhi chalay jao ga .. so whats there to fear ? :)

Its there upon you and you are talking about avoiding it !!
We have been doing this avoiding for the last ten years and the result is 30,000 Pakistanis dead and 3000+ troops lost

Grievous as those losses are, they pale in comparison to an out and war: millions dead and displaced.

Cheng sahab, are you a journalist??, a journalist has some sort of fact base, they just dont put allegations

This type of unfounded speculation serves no purpose, and that is a valid point regardless of my profession.

Latest reports indicate the two posts were just 300 yards from the border and not 2.5 k as mentioned previously. So yes, there is a very high chance of opposition troops crossing over into Pak territory.

Latest reports indicate the two posts were just 300 yards from the border and not 2.5 k as mentioned previously. So yes, there is a very high chance of opposition troops crossing over into Pak territory.

As I keep saying, it would be best to wait for the final report.

Grievous as those losses are, they pale in comparison to an out and war: millions dead and displaced.

Wars are foundations upon which nations are built ... pick up any book of history and see if it disagrees with what Im saying

They were 3.5 yards from each other, not the border. You are right, they were not 2.5 km from the border, they were 2.414 km (1.5 miles) from the border.

They were 3.5 yards from each other, not the border. You are right, they were not 2.5 km from the border, they were 2.414 km (1.5 miles) from the border.

Satisfied or you doubt Maj Gen.Athar Abbas also ?

Abbas said the two military posts, named "Volcano" and "Golden," were located on a ridge in Mohmand region around 300 yards (meters) from the border with Afghanistan. He said their exact location had been provided to NATO and that the area had recently been cleared of militants

Pakistan says NATO ignored pleas during attack

Russia said it may not let NATO use its territory to supply troops in Afghanistan if the alliance doesn't seriously consider its objections to a U.S.-led missile shield for Europe, Russia's ambassador to NATO said Monday.

Russia has stepped up its objections to the antimissile system in Europe, threatening last week to deploy its own ballistic missiles on the border of the European Union to counter the move. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization says the shield is meant to thwart an attack from a rogue state such as Iran, that it poses no threat to Russia, and that the alliance will go ahead with the plan despite Moscow's objections.

Moscow Zindabad!!
We now have a golden opportunity to smoother these NATO/US rats holed up in Afghanistan!!
JAAG PAKISTAN JAAG!!! DONT LET THIS OPPERTUNITY WALK PAST, DONT!!!!

Moscow Zindabad!!
We now have a golden opportunity to smoother these NATO/US rats holed up in Afghanistan!!
JAAG PAKISTAN JAAG!!! DONT LET THIS OPPERTUNITY WALK PAST, DONT!!!!

What "oppertunity" are you referring to here?

Satisfied or you doubt Maj Gen.Athar Abbas also ?

Pakistan says NATO ignored pleas during attack

Can you show me where Gen Abbas actually said that?

Last time I read a latest report from the Sunday Times, it said the attack took place in Kunar, Afghanistan; not Mohmand, Pakistan.

The most famous newspaper outlets have claimed the Salala outpost was 1.5 miles from the Afghan border:

Pakistan may boycott Afghan summit | World news | guardian.co.uk

BBC News - Pakistan outrage after 'Nato attack kills soldiers'

Pakistan demands US vacate air base - World news - South and Central Asia - Pakistan - msnbc.com

Nato helicopters 'kill 14 Pakistan troops' at checkpoint - Telegraph

Back
Top Bottom