What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

too much fodder here for Vcheng to troll at will, you are lucky the way you are sitting as some bharati in america and operating under pakistani flag

My flags are correct, as are my opinions. You really should be able to display a better mental process than mere fodder.

If General Abbas's statement that the posts were 300 yards from the Afghan border is the popular version of events, then so is his statement that the attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression from the NATO Forces. I would be happy to agree with the 'popular version of events' aka General Abbas's statements.

300 yards admission from the previous 2.5 km is just the start, not the end. Just wait for few more days.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

No, you have not given the link where General Abbas said the posts were 300 yards away from the border.

The news report explicitly quotes Gen Athar Abbas as saying so. Refusing to believe it - for the sake of argument - and asking for something that is right in front of your eyes does not make you look wiser nor makes what he said false.

300 yards admission from the previous 2.5 km is just the start, not the end. Just wait for few more days.

So you agree with the admission from the same source that said that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression? Simply respond in yes or no.

So you agree with the admission from the same source that said that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression? Simply respond in yes or no.

You waited for one day for the border posts to shift from 2.5 km to 300yards. Wait for a few more days. It will be closed as a case of blue on blue.

The news report explicitly quotes Gen Athar Abbas as saying so. Refusing to believe it - for the sake of argument - and asking for something that is right in front of your eyes does not make you look wiser.

The news reports is coming out of US news outlets. Can you quote me a reliable Pakistan source like Dawn, Express Tribune, Daily Times claiming this? The US news outlets are known for fabrications, just like what they did in the RD affair.

And even if he did say that, I am asking you the same thing, do you agree with the admission from the same source that said that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression? Simply respond in yes or no.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

You waited for one day for the border posts to shift from 2.5 km to 300yards. Wait for a few more days. It will be closed as a case of blue on blue.

Answer my question. Do you believe in the same source claiming that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression? Don't try to divert the issue being discussed. Simply respond in yes or no.

The news reports is coming out of US news outlets. Can you quote me a reliable Pakistan source like Dawn, Express Tribune, Daily Times claiming this? The US news outlets are known for fabrications, just like what they did in the RD affair.

Well, as I said believing the news report is upto you. Sunday Times is a pretty big site and I don't think they will fake words of Athar Abbas especially in such a situation and when he can expressely rebut it.

But then hey, whatever floats the boat.

And even if he did say that, I am asking you the same thing, do you agree with the admission from the same source that said that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression? Simply respond in yes or no.

Why are you in such a hurry ? The game has just started. One by one the Pakistani version will be 'modified' to suit the NATO version and the case closed.

To answer your question, I believe the covering up has started and will be over in a few more days.

Well, as I said believing the news report is upto you. Sunday Times is a pretty big site and I don't think they will fake words of Athar Abbas especially in such a situation and when he can expressely rebut it.

The Sunday Times did not quote General Abbas, the USA today did. The Sunday Times said the attack did not take place in Mohmand, Pakistan; but in Kunar, Afghanistan.

Why are you in such a hurry ? The game has just started. One by one the Pakistani version will be 'modified' to suit the NATO version and the case closed.

There is no modification of the Pakistani version. Please quote a Pakistani source that shows any modifications in the Pakistani version.

You still haven't answered my question. You keep diverting the question.

The Sunday Times did not quote General Abbas, the USA today did. The Sunday Times said the attack did not take place in Mohmand, Pakistan; but in Kunar, Afghanistan.

Whatever, USA today is one of the biggest selling newspapers in US and it only adds more credibility. It quoting Maj Gen AA is right in front of your eyes. Believing the 'zionist' media is upto you.

There is no modification of the Pakistani version. Please quote a Pakistani source that shows any modifications in the Pakistani version.

You still haven't answered my question. You keep diverting the question.

2.5 km to 300 yards. That's a pretty big modification.

2.5 km to 300 yards. That's a pretty big modification.

Quote me a reliable Pakistani source quoting General Abbas said that. Or a video of him saying that.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Whatever, USA today is one of the biggest selling newspapers in US and it only adds more credibility. It quoting Maj Gen AA is right in front of your eyes. Believing the 'zionist' media is upto you.

You've diverted the main question long enough. Time to respond to it in yes or no.

Do you believe in the same source claiming that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression?

Quote me a reliable Pakistani source quoting General Abbas said that. Or a video of him saying that.

Fine let it be 2.5 km..if you want to keep up this childish obstinacy and refuse to believe a news report quoting your own Maj.Gen.

As I said things will change in coming days and you can see for yourself.

Fine let it be 2.5 km..if you want to keep up this childish obstinacy and refuse to believe a news report quoting your own Maj.Gen.

As I said things will change in coming days and you can see for yourself.

Do you believe in the same source claiming that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression?

You've diverted the main question long enough. Time to respond to it in yes or no.

You don't get to be answered in the choices you give me. I answer in my own words. :lol:

and that answer would be - wait for few days and see the final result.

You don't get to be answered in the choices you give me. I answer in my own words. :lol:

It's not a hard question to answer. Do you believe in the same source claiming that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression?

It's not a hard question to answer. Do you believe in the same source claiming that the NATO's attack on Pakistani troops was an act of unprovoked aggression?

It's not a hard question ,yes. But just not the right time to answer it.

BTW I know what you are arriving at. Remember the versions, as of now, can and will vary according to the sides, but the actual physical position of the posts cannot vary.So while I can say for sure about the latter, it's not the right time to speculate about the former.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom