What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

One reason for the ambassador to resign and not to be liked by the Army is because of RD stupid act of exposing him and bring up act of giving visa to ........

Pakistani nationalists are, however, arguing in favor of 'justice and equality for all' in the international comity of nations, as an extension of 'justice and equality for all' at the national level. ..........................

For the umpteenth time my dear AM, "justice and equality" at the international level is a very different concept, not directly extensible from the national level.

Justice has to be EARNED at the international level, never DEMANDED.

Is that really so hard to understand?

The information known so far is only the tip of the ice-berg.

Justifying your opinion bases on that is not a sound practise. There is more to this than just meets the eye/available in media right now.
What more can you possible speculate there is? I believe we have even covered the 'self defence' argument, and it makes no sense.
At the risk of being banned I say, Pak side may not have been completely innocent in this whole episode. The rather muted response from ISPR only adds to that suspicion that they want to play this down.
What muted response?

Have you even read any of the comments by the DG ISPR? I believe he called this act 'deliberate and unprovoked' - that is a pretty direct accusation.

As I said earlier, some members need to stop inventing their own facts so that they can continue maligning Pakistan and excusing NATO's crimes.

VCheng, you're epitome of double standards, that much is clear. You keep asking for investigation to be finalized and that's fine. But your track record shows you haven't asked for the same for Pakistan when it was accused by the west. You believed the west outright without waiting for the Pakistani side of the story. You demonstrated that as late as when Mr. Mullen accused the ISI.

So come out of this facade that you have anything good for Pakistan in you. you're not fooling anyone.

Couldn't have articulated this better myself. Well said.

It is indeed a tragic loss of life arising out of a pointless war. I don't know what is the objective of this war. What is the reason civilians and soldiers dying for ?

VCheng, you're epitome of double standards, that much is clear. You keep asking for investigation to be finalized and that's fine. But your track record shows you haven't asked for the same for Pakistan when it was accused by the west. You believed the west outright without waiting for the Pakistani side of the story. You demonstrated that as late as when Mr. Mullen accused the ISI.

So come out of this facade that you have anything good for Pakistan in you. you're not fooling anyone.

So how is this relevant to the present thread?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Couldn't have articulated this better myself. Well said.

You may agree, but to a pointless rant irrelevant to the thread.

For the umpteenth time my dear AM, "justice and equality" at the international level is a very different concept, not directly extensible from the national level.

Justice has to be EARNED at the international level, never DEMANDED.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Regardless of how you may wish to qualify the application of 'justice and equality', your argument boils down to the same as that of the religious extremist/feudal lord/dictator, as do US actions on the international stage.

Reading your commentary, I can imagine a White slave owner lecturing the same to his black slaves on his plantation, about how 'justice and equality can only be EARNED, and not DEMANDED' - of course, since it is people like the slave owner who hold power over 'delivering justice and equality', one can only imagine what 'earning it' really means.

That is only their side of the story; a balanced view can only be formed when facts from both sides are known.

I said that in response to you posting was there any evidence or investigation. instead of thanking me for pointing you towards evidence you immediatly went on the defence. If this had been a comment from american side you would not have waited for the pakistani version you have in the past accepted their version without waiting for pakistani version

So how is this relevant to the present thread?

How are these posts relevant to the present thread?

Good points!

Always glad to help!

You are correct!

I fear this patriot for sure! :D

PAC3-7.gif

My matters are between Allah and me, and I fear no man on Earth. Do what you will.

My tongue is mine to use, as is yours for you.

That soldiers DIE in the line of DUTY is a FACT.

Your continued hysterics and wailing like little girls dishonors them more than my calm, respectful words ever will.

So why have you collected so many of them in Pindi and Islamabad? :D

Hey, I already have a shrink; I don't need you as another one! :lol:

No Sir: The moral depravity of the system that you are supporting is clear. You merely misdirect that ire at me.

Along with most of your posts on this thread?

Regardless of how you may wish to qualify the application of 'justice and equality', your argument boils down to the same as that of the religious extremist/feudal lord/dictator, as do US actions on the international stage.

Reading your commentary, I can imagine a White slave owner lecturing the same to his black slaves on his plantation, about how 'justice and equality can only be EARNED, and not DEMANDED' - of course, since it is people like the slave owner who hold power over 'delivering justice and equality', one can only imagine what 'earning it' really means.

As much as your analogy is tangentially relevant, it is important since it supports my contention: INDIVIDUAL application of justice and equality as SOCIAL concepts is very different than the same words used in international geopolitics.

Even a cursory glance at human history proves me to be correct.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

How are these posts relevant to the present thread?
Along with most of your posts on this thread?

Please post the context of those posts as well. You are being selective again, tsk tsk. :D

Not to take this thread off topic, but the US government position WAS proven to be correct and Pakistan DID accept the ground realities and let RD go.
...which is irrelevant to the point being made - that you are being dishonest when you claim to have been 'neutral' in the RD issue, and claim to have only argued that 'the facts be established' - you quite clearly argued in favor of the official US position, and not for any objective or neutral 'let the facts be established' position.

we are upset at the innocent loss of life for no reason and you state:

Now stop wailing like little girls and face reality

it is well known that americans are very sensitive to even one death but you never come out with crap like this against them do you?

Please post the context of those posts as well. You are being selective again, tsk tsk. :D

Of course I am, just like you are :D

But the difference is that I admit being selective, you claim to be fair & impartial to all. :D

...which is irrelevant to the point being made - that you are being dishonest when you claim to have been 'neutral' in the RD issue, and claim to have only argued that 'the facts be established' - you quite clearly argued in favor of the official US position, and not for any objective or neutral 'let the facts be established' position.

Need we discuss that further here in this thread?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom