What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

one just has to read the CNN comments section to see the hate filled vomit that comes out of american and indian posters. americans are war mongers , war is always an election item , the american population has enough blood lust that politicans talk war as part of their election campaign ... that should tell us something about what sort of people we are dealing with

I have now come to accept that as a fact of life but to hear it from a purpported pakistani??

What more can you possible speculate there is? I believe we have even covered the 'self defence' argument, and it makes no sense.

I don't know. I am not an armchair general.That is why I say, wait for the investigations by the real generals to conclude.

What muted response?

Have you even read any of the comments by the DG ISPR? I believe he called this act 'deliberate and unprovoked' - that is a pretty direct accusation.

I would consider even that a muted response considering that 28 of my men were just killed , unprovoked.

As I said earlier, some members need to stop inventing their own facts so that they can continue maligning Pakistan and excusing NATO's crimes.

You are just seeing ghosts where none exists. You develop a mindset and rationalize everything to revolved around it.

As much as your analogy is tangentially relevant, it is important since it supports my contention: INDIVIDUAL application of justice and equality as SOCIAL concepts is very different than the same words used in international geopolitics.

Even a cursory glance at human history proves me to be correct.
Nations are composed of societies, cultures and peoples - you cannot argue that injustice on the international stage will not have damaging or destructive implications for the societies and peoples comprising the nations being affected.

Your opposition, even strong distaste, for any position calling for 'equality and justice' on the international stage is very analogous to the distaste of the slave owner/feudal to any talk of 'equality and justice' that would compromise their 'interests'.

Couch it however you wish, but what you stand for is no different than what the slave owner and feudal stand/stood for.

Yes it is the same TYPE of misguided zeal that leads to blindly following a set doctrine, no matter how erroneous and outdated it may be.

They are BOTH blinded to reality, one by nationalist zealot ideology, and one by extremist religious ideology, and both cannot see the inevitable outcomes.

My comment stands.

Nationalistic zealots? Patriotic people? You're calling them out? Which country doesn't have those? Look at indian trolls runnig around, nationalistic zealots and westerns too, Solomon something and then countless others in the western society. You don't have any problem with them do you? After all they fall in the same category as those who celebrated Mr. taseer's death. The delusional ones who can't see the truth.

Of course I am, just like you are :D

But the difference is that I admit being selective, you claim to be fair & impartial to all. :D

Thank you for the admission; it is appreciated.

On the other hand, I am fair and impartial and will continue to be so! :D

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Nations are composed of societies, cultures and peoples - you cannot argue that injustice on the international stage will not have damaging or destructive implications for the societies and peoples comprising the nations being affected.

Your opposition, even strong distaste, for any position calling for 'equality and justice' on the international stage is very analogous to the distaste of the slave owner/feudal to any talk of 'equality and justice' that would compromise their 'interests'.

Couch it however you wish, but what you stand for is no different than what the slave owner and feudal stand/stood for.

Like I have said before, we can agree to disagree here, but I stand by my opinion.

I don't know. I am not an armchair general.That is why I say, wait for the investigations to conclude.
Again, outside of aliens, sorcerers and wizards, there are a very limited number of possibilities here - you don't need to be a genius to understand and analyze that.

I would consider even that a muted response considering that 28 of my men were just killed , unprovoked.
What would have been an appropriate response in your view then? And why should the PA/DG ISPR agree with you on how it should have responded?
You are just seeing ghosts where none exists. You develop a mindset and rationalize everything to revolved around it.
I am not the one coming up with fanciful conspiracies like 'the DG ISPR did not condemn the NATO attack strongly enough so that means some deep, dark conspiracy is afoot'.

If you are going to make nonsensical and unsubstantiated claims like those, then expect to be called out.

Sure, they might be a few attacks here and there, but that will be about as effective as a bug hitting a windshield. Nobody in NATO is losing sleep over this type of retaliation, I assure you.

Oh now you speak for nato too. I was quoting nato press offfice that they said they expect payback from isi in a time of isi's choosing but hey you know better about nato than their offficial reps

Nationalistic zealots? Patriotic people? You're calling them out? Which country doesn't have those? Look at indian trolls runnig around, nationalistic zealots and westerns too, Solomon something and then countless others in the western society. You don't have any problem with them do you? After all they fall in the same category as those who celebrated Mr. taseer's death. The delusional ones who can't see the truth.

The big difference is that Pakistan is sinking due to these blinded fools, while India is rising.

So how is this relevant to the present thread?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

You may agree, but to a pointless rant irrelevant to the thread.
Oh its a irrelevant rant now? That's you diversion tactics? Where you get caught out, its a rant and off topic. Like you been making any relevant and on topic posts.

Please change title this thread to 'VCheng arguments with all Pakistanis 24 hours/3 days'

This thread is nothing about the 28 Pakistanis soldiers by NATO provoked actions... Too many off-topics and unnecessary personal attacks. Pakistan completely loss sense and heavy emotional.

Oh now you speak for nato too. I was quoting nato press offfice that they said they expect payback from isi in a time of isi's choosing but hey you know better about nato than their offficial reps

I wear many hats. :P

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

............................. Pakistan completely loss sense and heavy emotional.

I understand that.

It is high time we do not fall for emotionalism yet again, but learn to THINK for once.

So how is this relevant to the present thread?

You may agree, but to a pointless rant irrelevant to the thread.

My dear clever "please recognise my talent" wannabe its there to undermine what you say about the thread. hope that clears it up for you

Oh its a irrelevant rant now? That's you diversion tactics? Where you get caught out, its a rant and off topic. Like you been making any relevant and on topic posts.

Yes, it was a rant directed against me, and entirely irrelevant.

No diversions, I am still here, aren't I?

Thank you for the admission; it is appreciated.

On the other hand, I am fair and impartial and will continue to be so! :D

You are deliberately being disingenuous, & you know it. It's been revealed by not just me, but many other members on this forum. Now, I don't want to drag this futile conversation on further, so let me conclude in spirit with a comment of yours:

Ever consider the possibility that the rest of the world may actually be CORRECT and Pakistan is in the WRONG?

Did Mr Cheng ever consider the possibility that the rest of the members on this forum may be correct, & Mr Cheng might be wrong? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom