What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

The big difference is that Pakistan is sinking due to these blinded fools, while India is rising.
Yet more distorted and flawed analysis - much of what the nationalists would want implemented in terms of foreign policy is not being implemented by the current Zardari led PPP government.

It is in fact because of the current so called 'anti-establishment' political players that Pakistan continues to struggle to implement much needed reforms to redirect the direction of the country. The Army's influence on foreign policy is not the reason for poor governance and corruption on the domestic side.

Again, there are existing threads for this, and these arguments have been made already - read through those threads and respond there.

My dear clever "please recognise my talent" wannabe its there to undermine what you say about the thread. hope that clears it up for you

Undermine me all you want! :lol:

Pakistan isn't sinking due to patriotic people, its the lack of patriotic people that Pakistan isn't rising.

Pakistan is sinking due to blinded fools is what I said.

How are these posts relevant to the present thread?

Along with most of your posts on this thread?

Too right I think the guy has a serious need for attention maybe he was ignored as a kid?? its all about me me me me me me

Did Mr Cheng ever consider the possibility that the rest of the members on this forum may be correct, & Mr Cheng might be wrong? :D

Actually yes, I did consider that possibility.

However, unfolding events will prove me right still. :D

Again, there are existing threads for this, and these arguments have been made already - read through those threads and respond there.

Surely I will respond there too, but all in good time Sir, all in good time. :)

Did Mr Cheng ever consider the possibility that the rest of the members on this forum may be correct, & Mr Cheng might be wrong? :D
Sir, 'ad populum' arguments and 'established facts' and what not only apply when they can be used to excuse US/Western atrocities and bash Pakistan.

Too right I think the guy has a serious need for attention maybe he was ignored as a kid?? its all about me me me me me me

But you have to give him credit, regret for the loss of innocent Pakistani lives is dripping from his posts.

Again, outside of aliens, sorcerers and wizards, there are a very limited number of possibilities here - you don't need to be a genius to understand and analyze that.

Stranger things have happened. As one poster previously said it could have been a third party that wanted to drive a wedge between the two.

Again I repeat what seems perfectly logical to you over here might not be so in the real world. Let's just wait for the investigations to conclude.

What would have been an appropriate response in your view then? And why should the PA/DG ISPR agree with you on how it should have responded?

I would have considered moving some extra brigades, raising the alert level of PAF or something of that sort as a appropriate response. Even arty shelling some Afghan/NATO border posts on the other side.

DG ISPR need not agree with me and this is why I consider this a muted response.

Let's agree to disagree over this.

I am not the one coming up with fanciful conspiracies like 'the DG ISPR did not condemn the NATO attack strongly enough so that means some deep, dark conspiracy is afoot'.

If you are going to make nonsensical and unsubstantiated claims like those, then expect to be called out.

We have seen more conspiracies like Pak Administration condemning Drones outwardly, specifically for "public consumption" and then agreeing to it in private.

You and me can argue all day long over what is wrong and right, what is logical and illogical but what happens in the top echelons is a whole different ball game. There is no use second-guessing that.

...which is irrelevant to the point being made - that you are being dishonest when you claim to have been 'neutral' in the RD issue, and claim to have only argued that 'the facts be established' - you quite clearly argued in favor of the official US position, and not for any objective or neutral 'let the facts be established' position.

dishonest means and includes liar as well another american tradition that cheng has got hold of

Actually yes, I did consider that possibility.

However, unfolding events will prove me right still. :D

When they prove you right, you can talk about it then. Please post less off-topic conjecture & more facts related to the specific incident mentioned in this thread.

When they prove you right, you can talk about it then. Please post less off-topic conjecture & more facts related to the specific incident mentioned in this thread.

Okay, so when the NATO supply routes open in a few weeks, would that be enough of a period to mourn the loss of these 28 martyrs?

You flatter yourself you manage to do it quite well in your contradictions

Does that mean you give up? :D

===================

On topic:

Has a national period of mourning been considered as an appropriate idea?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom