What's new

American And French Terrorists Arrested In Pakistan

So its Jemaah Islamiyah group members who did BALI bombing..... Better execute them ASAP.

That news is two weeks old,
Any way seems Pakistani Intelligence has ruffled some feathers since Hilary Clinton is reportedly coming to Pakistan on some damage control exercise.

Any idea what kind of terrorist activities?? and if they are caught involved when is GOP letting them go?? Shouldn't they be punished??

Why within 2 weeks ... want to give them chance to finish their project on time with all milestone achieved...

wo amercan hai koi paindoo nhi mery trah ke kick mar do. wo donoon hum 17 crorre se ziada imprtant hai . or wesy bhi kuty apny malik ko bhoonky ya katy gay to raat ko bhooky sona pary ga .

Force the French nationalist to wear women clothes and lipstick if is a he and then cover him/her with a Burka.
Parade him/her by humiliate him/her on the steets of Pakistan then send it to mR Sakozy the next hitler.
Let Him know that the next time he send his terrorist nationist to a peacful country they will be coming home by wearing a burka.

Man,a new addition..American terrorist and French terrorist wah!!!

In those 2 weeks will they be in police custody or freely roaming Pakistan and leave before 2 weeks??

A little research before passing derogatory., sarcastic, comments, are much appreciated. Make habbit to read all Pakistani e-newspaper, so you all have original picture in mind before commenting.

That news is two weeks old,
Any way seems Pakistani Intelligence has ruffled some feathers since Hilary Clinton is reportedly coming to Pakistan on some damage control exercise.

Already the image of US and their ambitions have been seriously dented with their actions lately. They have been receiving negative signals from Arab world and the developing world (BRICS) . Their budget has been seriously pruned and all looks messy as of now.

Its really testing time for the US nowadays. As always they will do something silly.

A little research before passing derogatory., sarcastic, comments, are much appreciated. Make habbit to read all Pakistani e-newspaper, so you all have original picture in mind before commenting.

as we dont know them or pakistani gov and army. man i know our leaders have less value then there shoe. if pakistani people want to be saved they should stay away from any western US citizen . because if he shot us he will be treated like in five star hotel and go home in 25 minutes .you know the slave and occupation time of British was better then current time.

So its only 2 french nationals,no american??

They are just French "nationals" , looks like Indonesian Jihadists got nabbed. Good Job, hand em over to Indonesian Authorities though, why let them go:confused:

PARIS: A top French security official says two French citizens have been arrested in Pakistan, where authorities have linked them to a top suspected al-Qaida militant over the 2002 nightclub bombing in Bali.

A Pakistani intelligence official says the suspected French militants including one with family ties to Pakistan were arrested in connection with the Jan. 25 arrest of al Qaida-linked militant Umar Patek of Indonesia.

The Pakistani official said the two French suspects had intended to travel with Patek to Pakistan’s North Waziristan region, where al-Qaida’s top command is based.

A French counterterrorism official confirmed the arrests Thursday on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

Is this a joke or what, 2 terrorists and asked to leave??Why are they told to leave, why not hand them over to French/Americans?
And what were they doing in Pakistan? Are we to believe all these suicide bombers are French/Americans?

Finally asked to Leave where, where do they go??
Certainly not France, because French want to question them themselves.

Thanks Roy....Mystery solved. They were there for higher education..

...Why are they told to leave, why not hand them over to French/Americans?
And what were they doing in Pakistan? Are we to believe all these suicide bombers are French/Americans?
I sometimes wonder if I came to Pakistan to engage in political activities whether I would be lucky enough to be arrested as a terrorist and expelled or if I would be unlucky and end up with my throat slit by some mullah-muddled kid eager to earn jihadi points to assure his entry into paradise.

I sometimes wonder if I came to Pakistan to engage in political activities whether I would be lucky enough to be arrested as a terrorist and expelled or if I would be unlucky and end up with my throat slit by some mullah-muddled kid eager to earn jihadi points to assure his entry into paradise.

do you spare any thread with your crap without any respect???

Ask this to your Country.. why not ask them?.. If they send you to expand terrorist network in Pakistan then you can have one of the two you mentioned.. otherwise, stay put.. wait for the conditions to settle and come when the situation in Pakistan is better.. you'll be amazed how friendly this nation is..

If they send you to expand terrorist network in Pakistan then you can have one of the two you mentioned.. otherwise, stay put..
I think there is a big difference between political agitation and terrorist activity. I demonstrated against the Mubarak government - that's political agitation. But I didn't physically threaten anybody or blow anything up - that would be terrorism.

wait for the conditions to settle and come when the situation in Pakistan is better..
Conditions haven't "improved" since Pakistan's unelected leadership eliminated classics and history from the curriculum and substituted ideological Islam instead, a few years after independence.

you'll be amazed how friendly this nation is..
I'm aware of how friendly Pakistanis are - and how the elite take advantage of that good nature to screw the people. Don't you think you guys deserve better?

I went to Pakistan in 2008, it was just fine. If you are brown then you will be able to blend in like I did, but if you are a white guy, then you ll stick out like a sore thumb. Especially after the Raymond Davis episode being a white guy in Pakistan can't be safe.

Why not take the chance n see for urself......... heck ive met n seen alots of ur ppl here in baluchistan travellin on dirt bikes n public transports...

I went to Pakistan in 2008, it was just fine. If you are brown then you will be able to blend in like I did, but if you are a white guy, then you ll stick out like a sore thumb. Especially after the Raymond Davis episode being a white guy in Pakistan can't be safe.
il_fullxfull.85156274.jpg

Back
Top Bottom