What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
China will collapse as well. China cannot force others to buy her exports. She can entice the purchases with lowered prices, but how low can she goes? Talk about a loaded question, eh? :lol: So without buyers for durable goods, the Chinese people will be without jobs. The most calamitous will be the coastal region where most of the wealth is concentrated. Who were once wealthy and powerful Chinese businessmen will fling themselves out of those beautiful buildings because now their wealth is nothing.

Sorry, you can go down alone. :lol:

Losing 16% of our exports will hurt, no doubt. And if the American dollar goes to zero, we'll lose $1 trillion in currency reserves. However, we will still have $2 trillion currency reserves left over, still the largest forex reserves in the world by far. (India in comparison can survive with only $300 billion in currency reserves).

Is that really worth the collapse of your adopted country? Just to knock China down from having the #1 largest currency reserves, to still having the #1 largest currency reserves?

We already suffered massive losses in exports during the 2008 Credit Crunch. And what was the result?

China's economy still increased at near double-digit growth rates. :rofl: True, there was a lot of unemployment too, but it never turned into large-scale civil unrest.

Only 16% of our exports go to America. And exports only make up 27% of our economy.

Losing 16% of our exports would suck, but I doubt it will push our growth rate down much for even a year or two.

So you are calculating that only exports to US will be affected if US Economy collapses and other countries will go on importing your goods as if nothing had happened.

Losing 16% of our exports will hurt, no doubt. And if the American dollar goes to zero, we'll lose $1 trillion in currency reserves. However, we will still have $2 trillion currency reserves left over, still the largest forex reserves in the world by far. (India in comparison can survive with only $300 billion in currency reserves).

Is that really worth the collapse of your adopted country? Just to knock China down from having the #1 largest currency reserves, to still having the #1 largest currency reserves?

We already suffered massive losses in exports during the 2008 Credit Crunch. And what was the result?

China economy still increased at near double-digit growth rates. :rofl: True, there was a lot of unemployment too, but it never turned into large-scale civil unrest.
Do you believe in predictions?You were the one who said nothing can be predicted,right?

Do you believe in predictions?You were the one who said nothing can be predicted,right?

That's true. :tup: I'm not making any predictions though, I am simply countering the predictions made by others.

Indians had such fantastic dreams about China collapsing during the 2008 Credit Crunch, due to loss of exports. Here, read this article from an Indian "think tank".

The Fall of the Dragon - IDR -> 2008 article

But what actually happened? :rofl: China continued to be the fastest growing major economy in the world.

So maybe we should stop with the predictions.And we know what the reality is today.

I've said time and time again, that I do not believe America will collapse.

On the other thread, I talked about the USA, the Eurozone and Japan as the three main places where countries entrust their currency reserves. And I said that out of the three, US government bonds are still the safest and the most liquid asset available.

Only God knows why Indians have to get so excited in the hope that a collapsing America will bring down China too.

Predictions about US decline and China' rise appeases many here,other predictions about other countries/situations are neglected by that group.
Wonderful!

Yes most Pakistanis would love it if China rises and U.S. falls but can you blame them? China is building Pakistan as we speak in every sector in Pakistan, while U.S. is destroying Pakistan with their war OF terror and terror drones.

China's economy still increased at near double-digit growth rates. :rofl: True, there was a lot of unemployment too, but it never turned into large-scale civil unrest.
Am not trying to 'knock' China down just for spite. Am trying to say that if the US 'collapse' for any reason, China will go down as well. China's reserves can do what? Feed and house those unemployed Chinese workers? For how long?

So What, I rather have Talibans there then American.
USA pay them to carry out attacks, never trust USA, USA are just making them look bad but they are not.

It is hard to find out a real clear-minded person now days. I read some of your posts. have a head on shouder.

USSR was an entity held together by brute force and a strong central authority. Thats why the member states broke away at the first signs of weakness in the central govt. On the otherhand USA is formed of states who share common principles and belief in democracy.

Say it again. Democracy is a good thing but it can not solve all problem.
USA made many country become " democracy country". using their superpower army. Is there any "democracy country" that USA made became rich, and strong???
Besides, USSR broken now. they also have democracy now same as USA. How is Russia right now? Does democracy save them, and bring them huge achievement till now?

Am not trying to 'knock' China down just for spite. Am trying to say that if the US 'collapse' for any reason, China will go down as well. China's reserves can do what? Feed and house those unemployed Chinese workers? For how long?

You do know China's sales to the rest of the world would continue and perhaps to a lesser degree, Americans would still be dependent upon Chinese products even with their crashing economy.

If the US can't get its own goods competitive in its own market today when things are still stable how well would it do, when things aren't?

Say it again. Democracy is a good thing but it can not solve all problem.
This is a terrible argument against democracy. Show everyone an alternative that actually solved all problems.

USA made many country become " democracy country". using their superpower army. Is there any "democracy country" that USA made became rich, and strong???
True...Not every country that is nominally 'democratic' is prosperous. A bad record. So I guess the most successful record would have to go to communism. It made EVERY country poor and miserable. A very consistent record. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom