What's new

America will Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed one thing most of the Pakistani members are happy that US could collapse.

1st They won't.

Secondly if it happens, Pakistan will suffer badly (No Aid, No Military Aid, which Pakistan is getting since 1947). Check the Aid since 1947:- US Aid to Pakistan and Democracy
Pakistan best Friend, China will suffer very badly(75% Money is in Dollar)

India, Russia won't suffer much.
America collapse => oil prices collapse => Russia, Arab countries, Iran, Venezuela collapse.

America collapse => oil prices collapse => Russia, Arab countries, Iran, Venezuela collapse.

Lets look at China it helped US with 1 trillion dollars and it didn't collapse FAIL, lets move on worst economic depression due to US venezula did not collapse FAIL, lets go step further Iran with 31 years of sanctions and what not Still going strong, Arabs will switch to China their motto is "who cares move on", Oh but I can see US funds for isreali would be drastically reduced.

I have noticed one thing most of Indians worship Americans and white people in general :bunny:

A certain subset of Indian-Americans are a funny lot.

When you point out the wrongs of India, they come in as "Unbiased, neutral 100% purebred Americans with absolutely no relationship to India"
When you point out the wrongs of the US, they come in as "A concerned yet totally unbiased, neutral Indian with absolutely no personal interest in the US"

russell peters wanted to be called a "****" all his life poor guy feel bad for him

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets look at China it helped US with 1 trillion dollars and it didn't collapse FAIL, lets move on worst economic depression due to US venezula did not collapse FAIL, lets go step further Iran with 31 years of sanctions and what not Still going strong, Arabs will switch to China their motto is "who cares move on", Oh but I can see US funds for isreali would be drastically reduced.

If US collapses to where will the Chinese export their goods?

Iran is still going strong due to high oil prices. Let the prices drop to 20-30$ per barrel and we will see.

I have noticed one thing most of Indians worship Americans and white people in general :bunny:

Sorry we don't live in some Zaid Hamid looney toon world, but in real world. If US collapses there will be repercussions in every country including India and we are concerned for the economy of our country. If you call that American worship, so be it.

China will collapse as well. China cannot force others to buy her exports. She can entice the purchases with lowered prices, but how low can she goes? Talk about a loaded question, eh? :lol: So without buyers for durable goods, the Chinese people will be without jobs. The most calamitous will be the coastal region where most of the wealth is concentrated. Who were once wealthy and powerful Chinese businessmen will fling themselves out of those beautiful buildings because now their wealth is nothing.

China will collapse as well. China cannot force others to buy her exports. She can entice the purchases with lowered prices, but how low can she goes? Talk about a loaded question, eh? :lol: So without buyers for durable goods, the Chinese people will be without jobs. The most calamitous will be the coastal region where most of the wealth is concentrated. Who were once wealthy and powerful Chinese businessmen will fling themselves out of those beautiful buildings because now their wealth is nothing.

China is called the battery of the world, but if there is no demand for power the battery will discharge itself with no recharging.

US won't collapse unlike USSR...because they're RICH intellectually...and they will rise again....what wll happen to world economy ? China will shut down its huge overcapacity factories for want of exports..unemployment will rise...social unrest...and those countries depended on China will also suffer because of its lack of interest:no:

Predictions about US decline and China' rise appeases many here,other predictions about other countries/situations are neglected by that group.
Wonderful!

Only 16% of our exports go to America. And exports only make up 27% of our economy.

Losing 16% of our exports would suck, but I doubt it will push our growth rate down much for even a year or two.

China will shut down its huge overcapacity factories for want of exports..unemployment will rise...social unrest...and those countries depended on China will also suffer because of its lack of interest:no:

Indian dreams. :lol:

Exports worldwide already collapsed, in the 2008 Credit Crunch, and you guys were all saying that China would collapse too. Unforunately for you, there is a neat "social safety net" in China... workers who lose their jobs in factories, can always go back to their family farms in the countryside.

And how did China suffer, during the export collapse in the wake of the Credit Crunch? That's right, we continued to expand at near a double-digit growth rate. :azn:

Only 16% of our exports go to America. And exports only make up 27% of our economy.

Losing 16% of our exports would suck, but I doubt it will push our growth rate down much for even a year or two.

Indian dreams. :lol:

Exports worldwide collapsed in the 2008 Credit Crunch, and you guys were all saying that China would collapse. Unforunately for you, there is a neat "social safety net" in China... workers who lose their jobs in factories, can always go back to their family farms in the countryside.

And how did China suffer during the export collapse in the wake of the Credit Crunch? That's right, we continued to grow at near double-digits. :azn:
Wow great theory! China is safe,workers lose job and they go back to farms...each worker in China owns a farm! And in US people are insecure,unlike Chinese!
No wonder China is already a moved with the change in US policy.
China state paper says U.S. debt downgrade a warning bell | Reuters
Come on be realistic,US runs the world right now and China will suffer heavily.
BTW,i am still ROFL@ "Exports worldwide collapsed in the 2008 Credit Crunch, and you guys were all saying that China would collapse. Unforunately for you, there is a neat "social safety net" in China... workers who lose their jobs in factories, can always go back to their family farms in the countryside.
"
5178d1306962252-where-should-i-put-nos-nitrous-sticker-decal-obama-you-mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom