• Yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we can see the greatness Islamic civilisation in Afghanistan. Thriving civilization.

yes.. like i can still see 1000 year great muslim rule with examples of Taj Mahal , Red fort etc

while hindus we just see intolerance, igorance , discrimination, violence, cow piss drinking, stupidity and a bizarre religion that has millions of leavers every year.

Hindu nationalists now pose a global problem - Al Jazeerahttps://www.aljazeera.com › opinions › violent-hindu-e...

yes.. like i can still see 1000 year great muslim rule with examples of Taj Mahal , Red fort etc

while hindus we just see intolerance, igorance , discrimination, cow piss drinking, stupidity and a bizarre religion that has millions of leavers every year.
Hinduism is like freedom, Hindu can practice religion however he wants it.
Gods are not insecure, They don't want us to scream that God is great. As if god does not know.

Hinduism is like freedom, Hindu can practice religion however he wants it.
Gods are not insecure, They don't want us to scream that God is great. As if god does not know.

sure...

sure...

What is your point? What are you trying to convey. Are you confused, looks like you nodded your head too much in your madrasa education.

After reading this article I understood that American tax payers will pay Pakistan to shoot down Indian Air Force aircraft using American made F-16s. These f-16s according to the American goverment are only used to kill terrorists ergo the Indian goverment and its forces are terrorists!

It always baffles me how America and the west pay Pakistan to fight Indian terrorists. India spends billions on buying military equipment while Pakistan gets it for free!

K
You have outwitted US multiple times either by playing victim or as strategic partner. Few billion here and there does not dent US economy. But you have lost innumerable people and your country lost $160 billion in economic activity and ended up with few f16 to show for.

Is it worth it?

I could never understand the Hindu fascination with forcing their will on Muslims….. maybe being subjugated for a 1000 years has left deep emotional scars ???

K
Because of your obsession for jihad on Kashmir, you have created tension at our borders. Four wars all started by your country has caused loss of life on both sides and have created a sense of disorder and chaos in our relationship. If only you had implemented 1948 UN resolution 47 we would have settled this debate long time ago.

your ignorance is a reflection of your poor quality education

watch and learn something before posting stupidity

indian surgical strikes are certainly a fake job...

stop watching indian media and you will see hindu bad deeds all around.
If you tell me what I said is wrong instead of asking me to watch a video which I'd over 2 hours,atleast give a time stamp of what you want me to watch or talk about.

I too can post videos that dosent answer my question or find what wrong I said.

If you tell me what I said is wrong instead of asking me to watch a video which I'd over 2 hours,atleast give a time stamp of what you want me to watch or talk about.

RSS Leader Boasts of Hindus Killing 2,000 Muslims in Gujarat.​

Though Sangh leaders justify the mass killing of Muslims in private, this is perhaps the first time someone from the RSS has openly boasted about the massacre and held it out as something "Hindu society" should take "pride" in.

RSS Leader Boasts of Hindus Killing 2,000 Muslims in Gujarat.​

Though Sangh leaders justify the mass killing of Muslims in private, this is perhaps the first time someone from the RSS has openly boasted about the massacre and held it out as something "Hindu society" should take "pride" in.

What are you trying to say, how is it even relevant to my below post.
Really ,in islam there is a debate on earth being flat or not and it civilized people who say boohgol for ages.

RSS Leader Boasts of Hindus Killing 2,000 Muslims in​

What are you trying to say, how is it even relevant to my below post.

Read the Quran and you will find the answer

earth is flat?..

read Surah Yasin and tell me what it is .
Which point of it does it contradict my point. Please highlight and also let me know if you don't know arabic whose translation are you looking at.

Back
Top Bottom