• Yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After reading this article I understood that American tax payers will pay Pakistan to shoot down Indian Air Force aircraft using American made F-16s. These f-16s according to the American goverment are only used to kill terrorists ergo the Indian goverment and its forces are terrorists!

It always baffles me how America and the west pay Pakistan to fight Indian terrorists. India spends billions on buying military equipment while Pakistan gets it for free!

K
Don't burden your little brain brother f16 are defense for Pakistan airspace and for war with our enemy terrorists is a secondary missions for our f16

AMRAAM is just an example

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I don't have formal Madrasa education by shaking head repeatedly.
Our madarsa education is far better than your Mandir RAPE EDUCATION

You seem to be mistaking Indian deficiencies as a virtue.

1) Indians have loud mouths. They announce big projects and deliver nothing after decades of investments as they are incompetent to build anything.
2) They make big plans on buying this and that only to cancel or reduce their quantities as the realize that their pockets are empty.
3) They talk about two front war but lose miserably on 1-1 battles with both Pakistan and China.
Don't underestimate enemy kid

I could never understand the Hindu fascination with forcing their will on Muslims….. maybe being subjugated for a 1000 years has left deep emotional scars ???

K

It is a bit of that, and a problem with their religious history,

all the lessons they learn fail, once they look in the mirror.

Don't burden your little brain brother f16 are defense for Pakistan airspace and for war with our enemy terrorists is a secondary missions for our f16

AMRAAM is just an example

Our madarsa education is far better than your Mandir RAPE EDUCATION

BTW There is no Mandir education.

After reading this article I understood that American tax payers will pay Pakistan to shoot down Indian Air Force aircraft using American made F-16s. These f-16s according to the American goverment are only used to kill terrorists ergo the Indian goverment and its forces are terrorists!

It always baffles me how America and the west pay Pakistan to fight Indian terrorists. India spends billions on buying military equipment while Pakistan gets it for free!

K
Here is a pattern:
RSS made by UK nurtured by europe and USA.
Qadianiat made by UK, nurtured by Germany.
AlQuaida made by USA nurtured by whole west.
India was divided the way countries gets divided.. Like they made first the conditions favorable and then comes the eventuality.
Even Pakistan was divided, and I am afraid that Pakistan will get further be divided.
India is on her way to get divided even further as the best formula to divide any society is injustice and fear.

The brown folks of Pakistan, India Srilanka Bangladesh and Nepal are all victims. Because we are selfish and we dont want to think. But we all will die separately if we will not form any combined strategies. We better wakeup.
And for Pakistanis, you are not Turk. You have more than 90% Indian DNA. You have fair color because your great grandfather married a white girl. Thats pretty much it.

Last edited:
Yes there are and you knows better than me dude
Yes, I have not seen anyone studying their entire life study one and only mandir education.

most violent religion

You need to try harder to find level of violence Muslims does.

Yes, I have not seen anyone studying their entire life study one and only mandir education.

You need to try harder to find level of violence Muslims does.
Lol you don't know even true preaching of Islam and I can show you HOW PEACEFUL HINDU RELIGION ARE IF YOU WANT

I am not underestimating.

Just see how Ukraine is giving a bloody nose to Russia with NATO's support.

We can give a death blow to India with similar kind of support from the NATO.
With Western help yes Ukraine giving bloody nose to Russians

Lol you want 2 nuke state will enter full fledged war.

And there will be no support from NATO anyone

Get out of wet dreams dude

And last can I ask one simple question HOW OLD YOU'RE?

Back
Top Bottom